alfalfa little rascals

images The Little Rascals alfalfa little rascals. Matt Kuchar, aka Alfalfa,
  • Matt Kuchar, aka Alfalfa,



  • sircaustic
    07-21 10:48 PM
    Need some help here answering a question in form I-539 Part 4, Section 3, Item a, b and c as follows:

    Answer the following questions. If you answer "Yes" to any question, describe the circumstances in detail and explain on a separate sheet of paper.

    Are you, or any other person included on the application, an applicant for an immigrant visa?
    Has an immigrant petition ever been filed for you or for any other person included in this application?
    Has Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, ever been filed by you or by any person included in this application?


    I am confused regarding the answers and would really appreciate any help answering them. Please review below staus for family and I and advise. Your reasons supporting the answer would be extremely helpful and much appreciated.



    Here's my status:
    -Working in US since 2004 on a H1B so this is my 7th year extension.
    -This would be the second instance of filing the extension working with the same company -I switched my H1B to back in 2006.
    -I-140 was filed in March 2007 and approved in October the same year.
    -I-485 for family and I was filed in July/August wave in 2007.
    -LCA was filed last week and H1B renewal and extension of stay petition is expected to be filed next week. I have only 2 1/2 months remaining. Should that be a worry?

    I had been using an attorney for all my previous filings for any kind of case but don't want to go back to him any more because of the quality of service, or lack thereof, I have been receiving from him lately. Not to mention the fee he has quoted is 50% more than last time. Even my office finds the amount to be very outrageous therefore they have decided to help me out and file the case themselves.





    wallpaper Matt Kuchar, aka Alfalfa, alfalfa little rascals. go to little rascals darla
  • go to little rascals darla



  • ssdtm
    12-12 03:56 PM
    Leaving with expired I-94 is no issues. My wife recently went India, gave expired i-94 on passport. She did not give the latest i-94 that came with her H4. She got visa stamped from India, and came back without any issues.





    alfalfa little rascals. Fidgets+little+rascals
  • Fidgets+little+rascals



  • sparky_jones
    10-01 10:26 AM
    I did a lot of research and found very little information on an established process of "firing" one's attorney and moving to self-represent the I485 application. Most resources talk about submitting a new G-28 form from a new attorney. What if I don't want an attorney to represent me anymore? is there a form for that?

    Anyone??





    2011 go to little rascals darla alfalfa little rascals. Tags: descargar little rascals
  • Tags: descargar little rascals



  • dealsnet
    09-02 01:43 PM
    Your previous thread, you narrate the incident. You are pleaded guilty in the court. But now you are saying the court dismiss because unintentional stealing.
    Which is correct ???
    You are stealing/swallowing your own words ??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SEE YOUR PREVIOUS THREAD.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/24389-travel-on-ap-to-india-shoplifting-case.html


    Hi there,
    I have been arrested for shoplifting. Finger printed,and produced in court. The case has been dismissed as I did not do it on purpose. I got the document from the court that case is DISMISSED. 1. Is it good to do the "Case Expungement"?
    2. Does the port of entry officer sees the arrest even I expunge the case?
    3. any other scenarios I might encounter?
    Any suggestions are highly appreciated
    Thank you



    more...


    alfalfa little rascals. The Little Rascals (1994)
  • The Little Rascals (1994)



  • eb3_nepa
    03-07 02:18 PM
    Hi,

    A while ago on one of the conference calls, if i remember correctly, it was mentioned that there wud be a team of ppl who would be aggressively calling up people and ask them to join.

    First off am i correct? If i am correct, I was wondering if the same team could look at the contributions from the various members and call the "dormant" members up and ask them why they are apprehensive to contribute.





    alfalfa little rascals. Little Rascals / Our Gang
  • Little Rascals / Our Gang



  • neoneo
    07-16 08:36 PM
    I'm not sure the information is correct. You can add a spouse anytime before your I-485 is approved. Till that time it's a good idea, if you have a chance, to maintain two different applications. The difference is you can mention that you have a spouse in biometrics etc but you wont file for her EAD/ AP since she/he has a separate app since she is not a dependent.

    In a nutshell " If-you-are-a-spouse-doesn't-mean-you-are-a-dependent".
    If you don't plan to file as a dependent then you have to file two independent apps.

    Don't get confused with dependent and spouse, these are two very different terms.

    You would add a dependent before your I-485 approval depending upon whose PD is current.

    PS: As usual all the disclaimer regarding of me not being an attorney applies. :D



    more...


    alfalfa little rascals. Thelittle rascals spanky,
  • Thelittle rascals spanky,



  • md_alien
    05-18 01:30 AM
    I also got the magic email on Fri 15th May, 2008. I'd like to extend my sincere gratitude to all fellow members of this great community in guiding me through this tough journey. I wish all of you the best and will stick around to help other members out.





    2010 Fidgets+little+rascals alfalfa little rascals. The Little Rascals
  • The Little Rascals



  • katneni2
    08-03 12:37 PM
    Thank you very much Karthik.Your email gave me lot of strength.I will keep posted.



    more...


    alfalfa little rascals. Little+rascals+alfalfa+now
  • Little+rascals+alfalfa+now



  • psaxena
    03-09 03:19 PM
    Hi,
    Me and My friend developed a product, which is ready to launch. The product is very good and two fortune 500companies are willing to implement the product and back us up.

    Now my problem is I am on H1B working fulltime with a company and also have an EAD. At this moment I cannot leave my fulltime job. My question is , if I can be a partner with my friend in the new company we are forming( My friend is a US citizen), also will I be able to get paid ( as the developement of the product drained my pocket, this was the hope and I think we are close to reap the hardwork) . Also my wife is also on EAD , can she be the partner? Will there be any issue if I can do that.

    Please help!!





    hair Tags: descargar little rascals alfalfa little rascals. alfalfa little anfisgou
  • alfalfa little anfisgou



  • bestia
    11-10 03:56 PM
    I agree with Bestia but the only problem is finding a good employer and trusting someone. In this market everyone wants to take advantage of poor H1bs so kind of tricky to take any decision.

    Of course it is. But several steps could be helpful. After getting an offer, meet your future coworkers, ask around, find somebody on H1b, talk to that person. See to what degree the top management is aware of H1b program. My CEO had no much idea about H1b, I considered this as a good sign.



    more...


    alfalfa little rascals. Little Rascals should serve as
  • Little Rascals should serve as



  • sidbee
    10-26 05:18 PM
    My wife called Air France and France's Atlanta consulate. She will be requiring Airport Transit Visa B.

    She will have to mail her original and one copy of passport and I 20 form with $ 86 Visa fee for Airport Transit Visa and an Express mail self address envelope.

    Also Air France is going charge $ 50 each for extra bag after first (I received a mail about baggage fee after booking my ticket).

    I will never again travel with Air France, British Airway and Lufthance even after geting GC. Today these three airlines lost a customer for life.

    These three airlines don't need desi's business.:mad:

    if u booked just today online , u may be able to get a refund without any penalty..some airlines do that , i am not sure about airfrance.





    hot The Little Rascals (1994) alfalfa little rascals. of the Little Rascals/Our
  • of the Little Rascals/Our



  • ImmiLosers
    03-11 08:26 PM
    I-94 is proof of your valid presence in US. You should not be having it if you are not in US. You will get one once you come back. Do not leave Airport without getting one;)



    more...


    house alfalfa little rascals alfalfa little rascals. uckwheat little rascals
  • uckwheat little rascals



  • number30
    10-31 12:09 AM
    Can Some one on EAD claim Earned Income credit?





    tattoo Little Rascals / Our Gang alfalfa little rascals. Beel, Little Rascals called…
  • Beel, Little Rascals called…



  • roseball
    04-02 12:19 PM
    Hi All,
    My Wife�s I-94 expired on Jan 15, 2010 and I did not know that I had to apply for her H4 extension while applying for my H1B extension under regular processing on March 1, 2010.My employer also forgot to apply for H4 extension. Now that, it�s been more than 2 months with the I-94 expired, Can you please let me know what options I have to resolve this issue?

    1.Can I upgrade my H1 Processing to Premium and add the H4 processing to it, so that both H1 and H4 are processed simultaneously?
    2.If adding H4 while upgrading H1 to premium is not possible, Should I just upgrade my H1 to Premium so that I can know the results soon and have ample time (before the 180 days grace period) to apply for H4 extension(I-539).Is it true that H1B premium approval is risky compared to regular processing ?

    3.Is it safe to go back to India within 180 days (after I-94 expiration) and get H4 stamping in her home country once I get my H1 Extension?

    4.Should I just leave my H1B in regular processing and attach the H4 extension (I-539) to it? If attaching H4 is not possible, Can I file H4 separately and get it approved before 180 days expiration?

    5.Once her H4 extension is approved, can she get her H4 VISA re-validated in US? Can she apply under �Nunc-pro-tunc� Category?

    6.Does she have an option to attend H4 visa interview in Canada or Mexico as her Visa and I-94 are expired? If yes, is this better option than going to India?


    Please reply.
    Thanks in advance
    Chinna

    Just apply her H4 asap. No need to upgrade your pending H1 extension to PP (unless your employer is paying for it). Only your H1 application will be processed under PP. They will process H4 under normal processing. Both applications are processed under PP only when they are applied together. There is no separate PP service for I-539 application. I don't see a big issue here since not much time has passed since her H4 expiry. I have seen worst cases, more than 2 yrs before realizing H4 expiration. Like others suggested, no need for her to travel outside the country for stamping. Just file I-539 asap and go from there.



    more...


    pictures Thelittle rascals spanky, alfalfa little rascals. The Little Rascals - Cap
  • The Little Rascals - Cap



  • ca_immigrant
    07-31 08:31 PM
    �Enhanced customer service tools including expanded Case Status Online with both email and text functionality.
    What would be the expanded case status? like giving details what exactly is going on with case?

    by expanded case status they mean that the case will have an expected date.
    for eg, I am thking ofr my case they will say "GC expected in the next 10 to 11 years"

    so see that is more information :rolleyes:





    dresses of the Little Rascals/Our alfalfa little rascals. The Little Rascals Meet Laurel
  • The Little Rascals Meet Laurel



  • bec
    11-08 02:22 PM
    and maybe, get a few more puppies for the kids..nice idea. completely support it.



    more...


    makeup Little+rascals+alfalfa+now alfalfa little rascals. alfalfa little rascals
  • alfalfa little rascals



  • DSLStart
    10-02 09:07 AM
    He better shut up and not make fun of Indian accent. George Allen an senior senator from VA had to face defeat last election over his macaca comments.





    girlfriend Beel, Little Rascals called… alfalfa little rascals. 1993 The Little Rascals
  • 1993 The Little Rascals



  • Libra
    08-29 02:05 PM
    If you are before july fiasco and after july fiasco filer

    and resides in MN/WI/IL/OH/PA/IN

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12599&page=3

    or resides in MA/VT/ME/RI/NH/CT

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12628

    or resides in NC/SC/GA/ FL

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12632

    or resides in tri-state

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12567





    hairstyles Little Rascals should serve as alfalfa little rascals. from The Little Rascals
  • from The Little Rascals



  • fromnaija
    02-18 10:11 AM
    The reasons for retrogression are limit on the number of visas available (140,000) per year, country cap and the number of applications with USCIS for adjustment of status and with DOS for CP. Nobody knows how many applications are outstanding and so we cannot estimate PD movement accurately.





    jkays94
    05-30 10:10 PM
    Keep in mind the consequences of the new bill. Any I-140s filed after May 21 (or 15 depends where you are reading) will be invalidated. If I was you and my PD is current, I would take the risk and hang in there, get I-485 filed and bite the bullet for 6 months or 1 year (again depending on how the bill turns out)





    sieger007
    05-27 02:07 AM
    Hi krishnam
    I too have got I140 Approved already in Sept 05.
    My concept was that once I140 is approved you are free. Employer cannot do anything.
    After 140 approval can employer do anything to jeopardize the GC Process.
    Anyway
    2005 140 is approved.
    2007 I left employer to work in non US Location. ( No US Income )
    Was in good terms with him though.
    2008- Re-joined him. and filed 485 in EB2. Its is pending .I got AP and EAD Already
    Now I dont know what to do . I was expecting my GC in 1 years time. Now EB2 has retrogressed vey badly. I dont know what do do.
    Currently I am back on my Prev. Employers H1 since 2008 . I have EAD and AP in hand. If I leave him and get a full time job ( which is preferred ) implicty invoking AC21 can he mess up my GC ?
    Can you throw some light about how this works ?
    Basically MY BIG PROBLEM is I might have to fight divorce case in India. So I want to plan something so I DON'T loose my job prospects in US ( I am overqualified for most jobs in my niche - Masters from US , and about 30+ Prof Certifications ) so getting it wont be problematic if laws remains same. If laws change to force shutdown of all H1b contracting , then I have NO Choice but roll over to a FT job invoking AC21.
    PLEASE KINDLY ADVISE ME
    Thanks
    Sam



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews