lazycis
02-11 02:04 PM
You are right! Some people did not notice that moe is not illegal. But some people did notice the moe is an anti-immigrant disguising someone he is not. moe wanted to hear exactly what you told him. Now he will bash legal immigration saying all legal immigrants are actually illegals. Please try to use your brains, maybe just a couple of times every few years.
.
How about using your heart? I feel sorry for you...
.
How about using your heart? I feel sorry for you...
wallpaper After composing a letter to
GCHope2011
05-15 11:25 PM
Current Status: H1 (visa stamp expires Sept 2011)
Citizen-India
Current: Company A (Has filed for h1 extention on May 1 under normal processing)
Future: Company B (Has filed for Transfer under Premium Processing as of May 6)
Currently employed with A. Company B lawyer has filed a transfer on May 6 Premium Process.(I believe current status is LCA is under process).
I plan to resign on May 21 with A and travel abroad to Dubai On May 22. Will be back on June3 to usa
>Can i travel abroad even if my tranfer is under process
>When i enter, what documents do I need to show at POE?
> Can i enter with Company A visa stamp
>Any issues if current employer informs USCIS about my resignation?
Its a emergency travel i cannot avoid. What needs to be done to make my trip
Please do confirm with a reliable attorney as some interpretations of the rules indicate that leaving the country while an application is pending for adjudication implies abandonement of the application.
Not sure if it applies in the case of H1 transfer pending case or not... so it is best to check with someone reliable.
Citizen-India
Current: Company A (Has filed for h1 extention on May 1 under normal processing)
Future: Company B (Has filed for Transfer under Premium Processing as of May 6)
Currently employed with A. Company B lawyer has filed a transfer on May 6 Premium Process.(I believe current status is LCA is under process).
I plan to resign on May 21 with A and travel abroad to Dubai On May 22. Will be back on June3 to usa
>Can i travel abroad even if my tranfer is under process
>When i enter, what documents do I need to show at POE?
> Can i enter with Company A visa stamp
>Any issues if current employer informs USCIS about my resignation?
Its a emergency travel i cannot avoid. What needs to be done to make my trip
Please do confirm with a reliable attorney as some interpretations of the rules indicate that leaving the country while an application is pending for adjudication implies abandonement of the application.
Not sure if it applies in the case of H1 transfer pending case or not... so it is best to check with someone reliable.
masti_Gai
12-20 09:29 AM
u don't even know what a labor is and u gotten through ur 140 stage... sounds weird tho...:rolleyes:
2011 A Man Writing a Letter, c.
anirudh74
08-08 09:19 PM
I am sorry to say , but I have not seen any results from IV as well , they seem to be in the same boat as us, wait , wait and wait more, things will take care of themselves over time, seems to be the strategy.
more...

pratikgr
08-08 07:49 PM
My H1 has been denied on Master's quota as I filed for H1 in April and I graduated in May. The reason for denial is that "on notice day, I was not graduate'.
My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.
In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible
My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.
In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible
looneytunezez
03-30 08:09 PM
Congratulations!!!!:D
more...
meridiani.planum
02-20 01:00 PM
Hi,
i would like to convert EB3- pd to Eb2.
My sistuation is like this . pls help mw if you know if this is possible:
1.With My current employer :I have EB2- labor approved and i-140 also approved with PD of sep 2005.
2. My current employer has Eb-3 approved labor with PD of june 2003 of some other employee and can be substituted for me and get I-140 approval.
Now question is : Is it possible to port PD of the Eb-3 approved labor substituion and after i-140 approval of substituted labor to my EB-2 labor.
If it is possible how exactly PD is convertible..means will the attorney need to mention to use PD of EB-3 at the time of applying I-485.
When exactly can apply for PD conversion..at the time of applying i-485 or i-140 ..
If somebody clarify me that is great .
Thanks
labor substitution was banned last year. Now you can only interfile your own LCs/I-140s....
So your only option is to file a new EB3 LC+I-140 and recapture your EB2 PD and thats only useful in the rare chance that EB3 dates happen to be better than EB2 like in current VB. But odds of that remaining the same are very low I think, so you will just have to wait in your place in the queue now. alongwith all the others.
RIP LC-substitution.
i would like to convert EB3- pd to Eb2.
My sistuation is like this . pls help mw if you know if this is possible:
1.With My current employer :I have EB2- labor approved and i-140 also approved with PD of sep 2005.
2. My current employer has Eb-3 approved labor with PD of june 2003 of some other employee and can be substituted for me and get I-140 approval.
Now question is : Is it possible to port PD of the Eb-3 approved labor substituion and after i-140 approval of substituted labor to my EB-2 labor.
If it is possible how exactly PD is convertible..means will the attorney need to mention to use PD of EB-3 at the time of applying I-485.
When exactly can apply for PD conversion..at the time of applying i-485 or i-140 ..
If somebody clarify me that is great .
Thanks
labor substitution was banned last year. Now you can only interfile your own LCs/I-140s....
So your only option is to file a new EB3 LC+I-140 and recapture your EB2 PD and thats only useful in the rare chance that EB3 dates happen to be better than EB2 like in current VB. But odds of that remaining the same are very low I think, so you will just have to wait in your place in the queue now. alongwith all the others.
RIP LC-substitution.
2010 A Lady Writing a Letter with
kumar1
07-20 11:20 AM
Another simple option - Enjoy some time with her, take her to different places and forget about this craziness that is going around. After marriage, man, believe me, you will get enough time to browse through immigration related web site.
more...
ganguteli
05-06 03:32 PM
http://www.usabal.com/seminars/#a2
Michael Aytes, is one of the speaker in this conferenceif a couple of members attend with immigration voice badge on their shirts, this could be a good platform for immigrationvoice as a group to get noticed.
Maybe people who are living around Washington DC neighborhood can attend to represent IV and their registration can be sponsored by IV.
Just a thought. As we push our agenda, IV as an organization must get noticed in more places where USCIS is putting its face on.
This conference is for lawyers and employers and organized by lawyers. The organizers are charging fees for it too.
So what will IV gain by meeting lawyers and paying money to just get in?
Or by showing our face to USCIS official, Do you think by showing your face you will get your greencard and can promote IV? If that is true why don't you go and sit in front of USCIS and show your face to everyone entering that building?
And if you want to go then go. Why do you want IV to pay your $350?
Michael Aytes, is one of the speaker in this conferenceif a couple of members attend with immigration voice badge on their shirts, this could be a good platform for immigrationvoice as a group to get noticed.
Maybe people who are living around Washington DC neighborhood can attend to represent IV and their registration can be sponsored by IV.
Just a thought. As we push our agenda, IV as an organization must get noticed in more places where USCIS is putting its face on.
This conference is for lawyers and employers and organized by lawyers. The organizers are charging fees for it too.
So what will IV gain by meeting lawyers and paying money to just get in?
Or by showing our face to USCIS official, Do you think by showing your face you will get your greencard and can promote IV? If that is true why don't you go and sit in front of USCIS and show your face to everyone entering that building?
And if you want to go then go. Why do you want IV to pay your $350?
hair Youngs composing machine

sgorla
02-23 01:54 PM
Thats right. It all depends on the state that H4 visa holder lives and intends to go to school; for instance State of Nevada does not allow H4 Visa holder to get in-state tution fee, however State of Ohio does allow in-state tution fee for H visa holders (includes H1 and H4).
This issue was discussed in 2 other threds in the last 2 months. I don't remember the name of the threads. Please search.
The status of I-140 application may be important. Out of state tution may depend on the state.
This issue was discussed in 2 other threds in the last 2 months. I don't remember the name of the threads. Please search.
The status of I-140 application may be important. Out of state tution may depend on the state.
more...
lostinbeta
10-20 02:13 AM
Very nice as usual edwin :)
hot writing a letter or
Berkeleybee
05-24 11:33 PM
To reinforce our fax campaign, we should start calling the senators and start reinforcing our message to them. Please do not hesitate or be shy of doing this. Now is the time that you can make a difference.
Please stick to directions and talking points, stay on message and be calm, polite. Avoid sarcasm and rhetoric at all costs even if they disagree with you completely.
Here are the instructions of what you should do
Call the Washington DC Phone numbers of the following Senators. Check this post during the day because we may add to this list:
We want to reach them as early as possible before the vote on the Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and 4182 take place. The Senate reconvenes at 9:15 am tomorrow (May 25, Thursday), we do not know at when the vote on these amendments will take place, so call as early as possible:
• John Cornyn (TX) - 202-224-2934
• Ed Kennedy (MA) – 202-224-4543
• Arlen Specter (PA) – 202-224-4254
• John McCain (AZ) – 202-224-2235
• Larry Craig (ID)– 202-224-2752
• Lindsey Graham (SC) –202-224-5972
• Jeff Bingaman (NM) - (202) 224-5521
• Dick Durbin (IL) – 202-224-2152
WHY IT IS OK TO CALL SENATORS WHO ARE NOT FROM YOUR STATE
Even if a senator is not from your state and if that questions comes up during phone call, explain the reason for calling by saying that "Since Immigration laws are federal laws and every senator's vote affects us in all 50 states, your time and the senators support would be highly appreciated".
Once they pick up the phone:
1. Introduce yourself
My name is _______ I am a member of a volunteer organization called Immigration Voice which advocates legislative changes for improving the GC processing for legal immigrants.
I have been a legal resident of the USA for x years and my employer is sponsoring me for a greencard.
2. Ask for the Immigration Counsel/ Staffer
3. Talking Points
• Very Briefly Express Overall Support for the Bill
Request the Senator to support the Comprehensive Immigration Bill, especially those provisions that support the highly skilled immigrants. Reiterate that all of us are LEGAL immigrants and have obeyed the laws of immigration at all times. Reiterate the fact that many of us have been waiting here for more than 5 years to get our green cards.
• Oppose the Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and S.A. 4182
At present the CIR bill has a provision of not counting dependents against the cap. This is the way it should be because employment based visa quotas are properly meant for essential highly skilled workers, they shouldn’t be wasted on their dependents. After all the American business that is trying to stay competitive by hiring this workers is petitioning to get a skilled worker, not a dependent child.
The Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and S.A. 4182 try to once again include dependents in the calculations of the annual quota for employment based highly skilled workers. This is harmful for American competitiveness, and will waste visas meant for highly skilled essential workers on their dependents.
Urge the Senator to vote against these amendments. Remind them that Sen Bingaman’s own PACE Education bill (S. 2198) does not include dependents in the calculation of the annual quota for high skilled workers.
• Thank the staffer for their time.
Post Here. Once you have called these senators, post back here so that it will motivate others to do the same.
Please stick to directions and talking points, stay on message and be calm, polite. Avoid sarcasm and rhetoric at all costs even if they disagree with you completely.
Here are the instructions of what you should do
Call the Washington DC Phone numbers of the following Senators. Check this post during the day because we may add to this list:
We want to reach them as early as possible before the vote on the Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and 4182 take place. The Senate reconvenes at 9:15 am tomorrow (May 25, Thursday), we do not know at when the vote on these amendments will take place, so call as early as possible:
• John Cornyn (TX) - 202-224-2934
• Ed Kennedy (MA) – 202-224-4543
• Arlen Specter (PA) – 202-224-4254
• John McCain (AZ) – 202-224-2235
• Larry Craig (ID)– 202-224-2752
• Lindsey Graham (SC) –202-224-5972
• Jeff Bingaman (NM) - (202) 224-5521
• Dick Durbin (IL) – 202-224-2152
WHY IT IS OK TO CALL SENATORS WHO ARE NOT FROM YOUR STATE
Even if a senator is not from your state and if that questions comes up during phone call, explain the reason for calling by saying that "Since Immigration laws are federal laws and every senator's vote affects us in all 50 states, your time and the senators support would be highly appreciated".
Once they pick up the phone:
1. Introduce yourself
My name is _______ I am a member of a volunteer organization called Immigration Voice which advocates legislative changes for improving the GC processing for legal immigrants.
I have been a legal resident of the USA for x years and my employer is sponsoring me for a greencard.
2. Ask for the Immigration Counsel/ Staffer
3. Talking Points
• Very Briefly Express Overall Support for the Bill
Request the Senator to support the Comprehensive Immigration Bill, especially those provisions that support the highly skilled immigrants. Reiterate that all of us are LEGAL immigrants and have obeyed the laws of immigration at all times. Reiterate the fact that many of us have been waiting here for more than 5 years to get our green cards.
• Oppose the Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and S.A. 4182
At present the CIR bill has a provision of not counting dependents against the cap. This is the way it should be because employment based visa quotas are properly meant for essential highly skilled workers, they shouldn’t be wasted on their dependents. After all the American business that is trying to stay competitive by hiring this workers is petitioning to get a skilled worker, not a dependent child.
The Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and S.A. 4182 try to once again include dependents in the calculations of the annual quota for employment based highly skilled workers. This is harmful for American competitiveness, and will waste visas meant for highly skilled essential workers on their dependents.
Urge the Senator to vote against these amendments. Remind them that Sen Bingaman’s own PACE Education bill (S. 2198) does not include dependents in the calculation of the annual quota for high skilled workers.
• Thank the staffer for their time.
Post Here. Once you have called these senators, post back here so that it will motivate others to do the same.
more...
house on composing new songs
485Mbe4001
05-17 06:31 PM
question along the same lines, any idea how much it costs to get LC via perm?
tattoo Composing a love letter can
lj_rr
07-24 12:04 AM
Unfortunately No, Sometimes an early GC is a curse..
She must have had any idea before getting married. What was her consideration and how she thought of bringing him here to U.S?
She must have had any idea before getting married. What was her consideration and how she thought of bringing him here to U.S?
more...
pictures finger over the letters in
casinoroyale
01-07 11:47 AM
Sorry aps. I corrected the typo above. Please read my post again. I meant to say "after using EAD".
dresses letter Customer service
Munna Bhai
12-14 10:15 AM
RFEs these days? Especialy for I140s?
Yes, too many RFEs and we can expect more very soon because of AC21 usage etc.
Yes, too many RFEs and we can expect more very soon because of AC21 usage etc.
more...
makeup Composing the quotation
sr77
09-26 01:00 PM
Please update profile before someone can help.
Just did it. I put in the information that I have.
Just did it. I put in the information that I have.
girlfriend composing a letter for me.
anilsal
12-21 12:00 AM
how can I get a copy of my approved I-140?....my lawyer won't give it to me...heck he won't even give me the case#
please help
Can't he not give you a copy of the I140 approval? That will have the case number. Something like, LINxxxxxxx
please help
Can't he not give you a copy of the I140 approval? That will have the case number. Something like, LINxxxxxxx
hairstyles Composing a “Dear Birthmother”
casper21
07-26 03:53 PM
Hey ags, I'm Confused here. Are you sure we can add spouse after the approval of I 485, providing the marriage certificate has a date of prior the approval date?
So if I do AOS on I 485, can spouse do counsular processing?
Is the time line 2 years or 180 days?
So if I do AOS on I 485, can spouse do counsular processing?
Is the time line 2 years or 180 days?
pappu
12-24 10:44 AM
If you have a blog, pls post IV related messages, links, Banner ads on your blogs.
Banners are available at http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=36
Let us also list such blogs on this thread. Here are some blogs:
(1) http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com
(2) http://iv-physicians.blogspot.com
(3) http://iv-tristate.blogspot.com
(4) http://dcrally.blogspot.com
(5) http://www.touchdownusa.org/
(6) http://skilledimmigrants.blogspot.com/
(7) http://www.touchdownusa.org/floral/FloralProtest.html
(8) http://www.tired-immigrant.blogspot.com/
Banners are available at http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=36
Let us also list such blogs on this thread. Here are some blogs:
(1) http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com
(2) http://iv-physicians.blogspot.com
(3) http://iv-tristate.blogspot.com
(4) http://dcrally.blogspot.com
(5) http://www.touchdownusa.org/
(6) http://skilledimmigrants.blogspot.com/
(7) http://www.touchdownusa.org/floral/FloralProtest.html
(8) http://www.tired-immigrant.blogspot.com/
paulinasmith
08-05 12:54 PM
Hi guys, I am trying to understand this whole process and was wondering if you could help me out.
I'm a CPA working for a Big4 in the US for h1-B. I have 2 years of experiences (1 with the same company). I am not from Europe. I have the following 2 questions:
1. What can I expect in terms of waiting for a GC if my employer were to file today? It's a huge firm and submits many GC sponsorship requests per year. I belieave 700 were submitted in 2009.
2. Would my CPA/Lvl 2 CFA Certification as well as my membership in professional organizations and performance bonuses (highlighting exceptional ability) bump me up to EB2 if EB3 is not current?
Thank you for your input.
Even if u are born in Europe the EB-3 priority date of India and Europe are equal/same. EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.
I'm a CPA working for a Big4 in the US for h1-B. I have 2 years of experiences (1 with the same company). I am not from Europe. I have the following 2 questions:
1. What can I expect in terms of waiting for a GC if my employer were to file today? It's a huge firm and submits many GC sponsorship requests per year. I belieave 700 were submitted in 2009.
2. Would my CPA/Lvl 2 CFA Certification as well as my membership in professional organizations and performance bonuses (highlighting exceptional ability) bump me up to EB2 if EB3 is not current?
Thank you for your input.
Even if u are born in Europe the EB-3 priority date of India and Europe are equal/same. EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.
0 comments:
Post a Comment