free hot wallpapers

images free hot wallpapers. free hot free hot wallpapers. Free Hot Sexy Girls HQ
  • Free Hot Sexy Girls HQ



  • walker15
    03-17 10:15 PM
    Hi lavanyamohan and mhtahim,
    Many of my friends utilized Mr.Gowda for H1B and GC. All my friends & hundreds in the same firm got GC'S without any querries.
    Frankly speaking I do not have any personal relations with the company.
    I used his services and felt exactly what mhtahim mentioned about Gowda. He is reasonable and professional.

    All the best





    wallpaper Free Hot Sexy Girls HQ free hot wallpapers. hot Wallpapers Free
  • hot Wallpapers Free



  • waitin_toolong
    10-29 02:13 PM
    H4 people used to use TaxID instead of SSN in their tax returns (joint filing for ex.). What do they use when they get SSN after EAD ? Do they use SSN or just the Tax ID. Is there any requirement that they inform IRS that they got SSN and start using it instead ?

    If you read the letter that came with ITIn it says that when you obtain SSN then send a copy of SSN and ITIn to IRS informing them of the change.

    Till last year changing to SSN required paper filing of taxes, but now has made a provision in e-filing to accomodate the change, but I would personally give plenty of room (time wise) to avoid any bugs that might be there in the system.





    free hot wallpapers. Goswami Hot Wallpapers
  • Goswami Hot Wallpapers



  • sri1309
    11-05 10:26 PM
    Congratulate OBAMA.. This is the time to tell them that we would like to vote him next time. He knows the immigrant problems.. We should hope for change..





    2011 hot Wallpapers Free free hot wallpapers. Hot Girls Wallpapers: - Free
  • Hot Girls Wallpapers: - Free



  • Jaime
    09-14 11:55 AM
    Guys, chanduv23 is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! We stand to lose a lot if we don't stand up for our rights!!

    It's easy to let others do the job for you. Does that sound familiar? Don't many of our employers use us on H1 visas that way? Taking advantage of the situation to get more for less or nothing??? ARE YOU GOING TO BEHAVE IN THE SAME MANNER, ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR FELLOW FRIENDS-IN-STRUGGLE, FELLOW IMMIGRANTS???

    WAKE UP GUYS! If we keep saying that we need you it is because YOUR PRESENCE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

    We look forward to helping anyone who needs any kind of assistance. Unless you had a business trip scheduled, or have a medical emergency. THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO ATTEND!!!
    LOOK IN YOUR HEART, RIGHT NOW



    more...


    free hot wallpapers. free hot wallpapers.
  • free hot wallpapers.



  • dingudi
    03-05 12:03 PM
    Yep..not to worry..just go there on the date of appt..they'll just ask you to come back when the finger heals...I cut my finger...officer made a notation on my form and asked me to come when it heals..I went after a month and got it done

    DO they tell you to reschedule the appointment or just ask you to come with FP notice by doing walk-in after it heals. Also do they put a note in their system that you could not give the FP because of so and so reason. Also anyone knows what Boston ASC does , whether they permit walk-ins during the week.

    You said you went after a month, so I assume that they must have noted that you did appear for the FP but could not do it.

    Sorry if I am sounding a little desperate but I just want to get this over with the right way without any hassles.





    free hot wallpapers. -computer-wallpapers-free-
  • -computer-wallpapers-free-



  • kaisersose
    05-29 11:17 AM
    Gurus,

    I currently have an EAD (Received it in September 07) and my PD is July 2003 and I am on EB3. I am close to getting an offer with another company and I have a few questions:

    1. My EAD is up for renewal and will there be any problems renewing it If either I am with a new employer or in between jobs when the application is being submitted?

    2. My current employer will hand me my I-140. Can I restart my GC process with my new employer and still maintain my old PD of July 2003?

    3. If I restart my GC process, do I have to start my Labor and I-140 as well or do I just re-file my 485?

    Thank You for answering my questions.
    KC Indian

    1. My EAD is up for renewal and will there be any problems renewing it If either I am with a new employer or in between jobs when the application is being submitted?

    -- No.

    2. My current employer will hand me my I-140. Can I restart my GC process with my new employer and still maintain my old PD of July 2003?

    -- You do not have to restart anything if it has been 180 days since 485 filing and I assume it is the case as you have an EAD since last year.

    3. If I restart my GC process, do I have to start my Labor and I-140 as well or do I just re-file my 485?

    -- You are fine as you are. There is need to restart anything. The provision is called AC21 and you can google it for more info.



    more...


    free hot wallpapers. free mobile wallpapers hot
  • free mobile wallpapers hot



  • kanyewest
    04-22 10:16 AM
    Thank you for your comments.

    For the period, I was on valid H1, employed, and not paid by my employer - I have a WH4 complaint registered and an acknowledgement from DOL that they have received the complaint.

    I understand that this situation requires premium processing of H1. In case the COS is denied, which as pointed out is more likely, I understand that I will need to travel abroad to obtain a new I-94 with the new H1 approval.

    1. If the COS is denied, can I use the unexpired H1B visa in my passport at the POE to enter the country and obtain a new I-94 based on the new H1 approval notice.

    2. Is it wise and practical to make the new employer aware of my DOL complaint against previous employer during the H1 transfer process? Unless it is needed, I would prefer not disclosing that information to the new employer.

    Thank you again for your time and recommendations.





    2010 Goswami Hot Wallpapers free hot wallpapers. free hot wallpapers. free hot
  • free hot wallpapers. free hot



  • qasleuth
    08-07 06:57 PM
    Sorry to hear your predicament.
    "Is employer legally liable for expired EAD of employee?"

    The simple answer is, Yes. You cannot work with an expired EAD neither can your employer employ you, as it would be illegal.

    Are their concerns valid ? Maybe. From their perspective, it is valid as they do not seem to have a system to flag such cases. You can solemnly promise to renew on a timely basis but it will still be their bu$t on the line.
    In reality: It sounds more like they are looking for an excuse not to hire you.

    As for a solution: If they need your skill, they should hire you and not worry about hypothetical "IF" situations. What happens IF their star employee who drives a Corvette gets hit by a bus ? They should probably not hire people who drive Corvettes, no ? Their will to hire you, should overcome such fears.
    Don't they have some kind of a computer system for HR ? Can't they manage a simple reminder system ? Ask them to try Google calendar reminders if nothing else.

    Hi,

    Iam trying to explain my employer that it's ok to hire employees with EAD. For some reason they prefer GC or Citizen only. I referred them to the Discrimination clause on I-9 form. Then they told me about their problems hiring EAD.

    1) If the Employee is hired on a valid EAD and later during the course of employment the EAD expired, there is no system in place for them to check back with the employee if (s)he has renewed it in a timely manner.

    2) If such an employee that has not renewed their EAD and continued their employment beyond expiration without notifying the employer, the company is worried that they may be legally liable for harboring employees with illegal statuses.


    Please help me understand if their concerns are valid and if not what is the remedy.



    more...


    free hot wallpapers. free hot wallpapers.
  • free hot wallpapers.



  • fromnaija
    09-15 12:46 PM
    I don't think it happens automatically. You will need to ask to be accorded the earlier priority date or if interfiling you will also initiate the process by asking that USCIS substitutes the previously submitted I-140 with a new approved one. The time to do that is when the PD on the newly approved 140 becomes current.

    From your explanation, now that your old PD is current and the 140 for that is approved, you will have to ask that interfiling occur by sending a letter to USCIS with a copy of the new 140.

    If you have done this, then the message you got could be that USCIS is ready to review your file by October. A congratulation may be in order here because I believe you will soon get your GC.





    hair Hot Girls Wallpapers: - Free free hot wallpapers. Will Smith hot wallpapers
  • Will Smith hot wallpapers



  • snathan
    05-23 06:15 PM
    Here is Ron's reply for the questions/concern

    Hi Ron,

    Tons of thanks for your time and this letter. Though most of the case are pending with Atlanta, there are few people struck with chicago as well. But the number is very small compared to atlanta. This template sounds very good to me, I will post the same at IV and let you know the feed back. Also I will direct the folks struck in chicago to you, they can hire you if they want you to represent them or I will ask them how do they want to proceed.

    If we give the case number and employer name, would there be any impact/side effect ?


    I will keep you posted and thanks a lot for your time

    ===========================

    Reply from Ron:

    All of the Chicago cases have been transferred to Atlanta. If the Chicago guys want to talk to me, I’m happy to do so. They don’t have to hire me if all they want is information. As for putting names and case numbers, without that information, they won’t take the letter seriously. Also, I think that this will get the DOL to move on those cases. Almost every time I have made a specific complaint, they have responded by resolving the case right away in order to make the whole thing go away. It wouldn’t surprise me to see the same thing here.



    more...


    free hot wallpapers. free hot wallpapers. free hot
  • free hot wallpapers. free hot



  • Dhundhun
    04-29 02:40 AM
    I have applied EAD renewal to AZ lock box. It was delivered on Mar 29. I have not got any receipt so far. Also check is not cashed.

    Now it is 30 days and I should be able to call USCIS.

    I have two questions:

    1. Mail was sent with delivery confirmation, which confirms delivery on Mar 29. What if the package is lost there? Could I applying again? How USCIS treats two applications?

    2. I have not received any receipt, except I have delivery slip from Post Office. In counting 90 days, is it taken based on receipt or based on Post Office slip?

    Thanks a lot.





    hot free hot wallpapers. free hot wallpapers. free hot wallpapers.
  • free hot wallpapers.



  • ca_immigrant
    04-15 08:20 PM
    So I have sent them 2 applications
    one for my daughter (add OCI to new passport) and one for my son (get new PIO)

    All have same documents and so have sent proof of address for both the applications.

    My son's got flagged for missing proof of address and so sent them the DL copy (mine, do not have wife's will try sending them the AP as you folks have mentioned, thanks !)

    Intrestingly my daughter's got flagged for missing photo copies and have been charged $20 for 10 pages :mad: which by the way I am sure I had sent to them...

    and now they are saying I have not sent the old passport that has the U visa.
    Now this is a new requirement and was not there previously , before they were asking only for copy of old visa. I have a print out of the requirements from the day I filed.

    Apparently, the indian consualte keeps chaing requirements every day is what I was told over the phone.
    and reaching them seems to be a very painful wait :( 30 minutes to 1 hour at the least


    So far I must say I am not impressed with thier service...but anyways why will they care

    just venting out !!



    more...


    house free wall paper com Alyssa free hot wallpapers. Free hot and sexy hilary duff
  • Free hot and sexy hilary duff



  • whiteStallion
    03-01 02:35 PM
    Always try to go for group policy with your employer, even if you are paying 100% of the premium and your company is not contributing a dime. That way your premiums are lower than what you get from the open market...may be you do not have that option but good to know... I can vouch for Kaiser, they are very good.





    tattoo -computer-wallpapers-free- free hot wallpapers. Hot Girl Wallpapers. Download
  • Hot Girl Wallpapers. Download



  • GoneSouth
    07-18 04:49 PM
    Thanks ! But ... I had found a single pdf of the field manual at one point ... anyone got a link to that ?



    more...


    pictures free mobile wallpapers hot free hot wallpapers. Priyanka Kothari Hot Pics
  • Priyanka Kothari Hot Pics



  • newyorker123
    09-28 03:21 PM
    How long did it take for you after filing the FOIA to get the concerned documents ?


    Complex tracks(track 2) taking 2-3 months these days, like the one I requested for the complete set of documents in file of my I-485. They send me the CD with all the documents in PDF format.

    But if you are looking for specific document I guess it will be faster as they put in simple track(track 1).





    dresses free hot wallpapers. free hot wallpapers. Free Arielle Kebbel Hot
  • Free Arielle Kebbel Hot



  • Raj_345
    07-09 03:44 PM
    Hello,

    I currently hold H1b visa (cap quota), i have an offer from a non profit organization and they are willing to sponsor for my H1b (non cap as this is from a non profit org). I'd like to know will there be any problem if in future i plan to move to a company that will sponsor h1b (cap). How difficult is to transfer from non cap h1 to cap h1?

    I read online that if i plan to move from a non-cap h1 to cap h1 in future i have to apply in April under the general quota and wait until Oct to start work again. though i can work until the petition is pending.

    I'd really appreciate any advise...

    Thanks
    Raj



    more...


    makeup free hot wallpapers. free hot wallpapers. free wall paper com Alyssa
  • free wall paper com Alyssa



  • diptam
    08-13 05:14 PM
    7:30 AM folks started getting receipts now - We 11:30 AM guys have to wait at least 2-3 more weeks :D :D

    By the way - guys whose things gone between 9 to 9:30 got receipts the first ( there are exceptions though) - After Coffee everyone was charged !! The early (7:30) guys are penalized for too much alertness and late (11:30) guys are taken care of for too much laziness.

    I've never imagined that i'll see such interesting stuffs in GC process at US.

    Same here...mine was signed by GERKENSMEYER AT 11.34am





    girlfriend Hot Girl Wallpapers. Download free hot wallpapers. free hot wallpapers.
  • free hot wallpapers.



  • answers_seeker
    07-18 10:25 AM
    Guys,
    Can any one explain his comments,

    "We presume some folks are still waiting on their July 2nd cases to be returned and are debating refiling new cases rather than waiting. Unfortunately, there is a risk of not getting the package back before August 17th and some people will need to refile without proof of the earlier filing."

    Shouldn't any application rejected on July 2nd have already reached our lawyer's office by now?
    Also, if my appliction, filled on July 2nd, has not been returned yet, shouldn't we assume that it will be accepted?

    Greg's blog is referring to the very few applications that when filed to TSC were not accepted (as opposed to accepting and then sending it back). NSC as far as I can see has been holding onto applications all the time. Even in the worst case that they return after the 17 th of august by mistake, we can send it back since the original application was returned in error as per the revised visa bulletin.

    This VB fiasco has made us all a little bit too paranoid I guess :)





    hairstyles free hot wallpapers. free hot free hot wallpapers. girls, free hot wallpapers
  • girls, free hot wallpapers



  • haveaquestion
    03-06 01:07 AM
    Hi I'm currently working as a strategist in an ad agency on OPT, which expires in June this year. My H1B application was denied because my major in college was French and the lawyer obviously wasn't able to establish the connection between my major and my work (although in my defense, my college was a liberal arts college, there weren't any specialized majors such as advertising, communications, etc. It's all about cultivating critical thinking, analytical skills, communication skill, which are all essential to working in advertising). So my question is, if in the future I want to come back to the US on an H1B visa, would that be possible? Is this issue with my major going to haunt me for at least 12 years (as in 3 years of working experience equal 1 year of college education)? Given that I do want to stay in the advertising industry, what are my options to solve this issue? Would getting an MBA with a marketing focus solve this?

    PS: I understand another way to come back to the US by employment is via L1 visa. However, the prerequisite would be that I was already working in that company's overseas office, correct? So, if I received an offer from a company in the US without having worked in one of its overseas branch, I would still have to apply an H1B, correct?

    Thank you very much!





    Abhinaym
    09-12 12:57 PM
    Lets start IV wiki then....
    and people here who are going through the process can contribute to it first hand.... coupled with moderation form admins.

    What say IVians?

    That sounds like a solid idea! We should be able to edit existing and new wikipedia entries showing our woes.

    Of course, we'll have to write it so that the text appears balanced and unbiased.

    Once again, this will show strength in numbers. BTW, how will moderation from admins work? This will have to be group work, with constant refinement.





    sanjay02
    04-17 01:48 AM
    Which state are you in? In CA you can drive till one year with foreign license. In case there is a traffic violation , or for some reason he breaks a red light the fines are 3 times the regular fine since he wont hold a USA license.

    Also the insurance companies have different requirements which you need to confirm with them.



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews