cr52401
04-25 02:18 PM
Thank you for you all help but I am commited to a project by the end of July. This is the every day work and can not leave at least for 6 weeks.
DO yuo have any other solution. Do you think it might be a way to go around it?
Thank you.
DO yuo have any other solution. Do you think it might be a way to go around it?
Thank you.
wallpaper Happy Chinese New Year 2011
xinkish
01-11 01:00 PM
If you are on L1A, you can apply for green card under EB1 and get it with in 3 or 4 months
There is no need for you to go thru the labor process. You can apply for 140 & 485 directly
contact a well qualified lawyer
There is no need for you to go thru the labor process. You can apply for 140 & 485 directly
contact a well qualified lawyer
gc_buddy
11-18 02:35 PM
Dear Members,
One of the IV member recieved a phone call from Ombudsman office and is as follows.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I received a phone call (WOW!) from a sweet lady from CIS Ombudsman's office. I sent letters to his office and in the letter I mentioned my cell #. Anyway she wants a real person who got deniel. I told her that my friend got deniel (IVens are my fried). Anyway, she sent an email too after I asked her to give her info so that my friend can send her his case details. Unfortunately, the email I received shortly after the conversation, looks like general and does not have her ID. Please PM me if you like to hear more about the phone call.
==================
Thank you for your correspondence to the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman).
We greatly appreciate your comments regarding issues concerning the American Competitiveness Act in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) processing at the service centers. As we have received several inquiries such as yours, we are currently discussing these issues with USCIS and reviewing their policies and procedures regarding adjudication of these petitions.
If you have evidence of a specific I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status case that you feel was erroneously denied due to USCIS not adhering to AC21 guidelines, we kindly ask that you please immediately forward us a case problem request, including a copy of your denial notice, detailed information as to the reasons for the immediate denial, and, if appropriate, evidence that you have submitted a Motion to Reopen or Reconsider.
Instructions for completing a DHS Form 7001 (case problem) can be found on our website: http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/e...l_0497.shtm#10.
Please submit your case problem and supporting documents via email to cisombudsman@dhs.gov or via facsimile to 202-357-0042 with the subject AC21 Evidence of Immediate Denial.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
CIS Ombudsman
(cmp)
----------------------------------------------------------
The issue is gaining attention. This is the exact time to crack it down. Guys, who have not sent the letters yet, please do now.
With the issue gaining momentum, we will defintely get some relief for AC21 issues. Please do send letters
One of the IV member recieved a phone call from Ombudsman office and is as follows.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I received a phone call (WOW!) from a sweet lady from CIS Ombudsman's office. I sent letters to his office and in the letter I mentioned my cell #. Anyway she wants a real person who got deniel. I told her that my friend got deniel (IVens are my fried). Anyway, she sent an email too after I asked her to give her info so that my friend can send her his case details. Unfortunately, the email I received shortly after the conversation, looks like general and does not have her ID. Please PM me if you like to hear more about the phone call.
==================
Thank you for your correspondence to the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman).
We greatly appreciate your comments regarding issues concerning the American Competitiveness Act in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) processing at the service centers. As we have received several inquiries such as yours, we are currently discussing these issues with USCIS and reviewing their policies and procedures regarding adjudication of these petitions.
If you have evidence of a specific I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status case that you feel was erroneously denied due to USCIS not adhering to AC21 guidelines, we kindly ask that you please immediately forward us a case problem request, including a copy of your denial notice, detailed information as to the reasons for the immediate denial, and, if appropriate, evidence that you have submitted a Motion to Reopen or Reconsider.
Instructions for completing a DHS Form 7001 (case problem) can be found on our website: http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/e...l_0497.shtm#10.
Please submit your case problem and supporting documents via email to cisombudsman@dhs.gov or via facsimile to 202-357-0042 with the subject AC21 Evidence of Immediate Denial.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
CIS Ombudsman
(cmp)
----------------------------------------------------------
The issue is gaining attention. This is the exact time to crack it down. Guys, who have not sent the letters yet, please do now.
With the issue gaining momentum, we will defintely get some relief for AC21 issues. Please do send letters
2011 Happy Chinese New Year 2011
grupak
08-29 11:43 AM
We have a wealth of information from A to Z on US Immigration, why dont we ourselves write articles and editorials and get them published in the News Papers, Journals, etc?
Why are we waiting for some one to come to us and take information to write articles on us. Does Newspapers check the background of authors to verify if they are citizens/non-citizens/green card holders/ H1B's. What all matters to them is quality and authenticity of the articles.
Do you folks think this a good option to pursue?
Lets put it to work.
Why are we waiting for some one to come to us and take information to write articles on us. Does Newspapers check the background of authors to verify if they are citizens/non-citizens/green card holders/ H1B's. What all matters to them is quality and authenticity of the articles.
Do you folks think this a good option to pursue?
Lets put it to work.
more...

lostinbeta
10-08 12:42 PM
:o I don't think I have ever "seen" you uninspired eilsoe!
waitnwatch
07-18 12:00 PM
The amount is not the main issue. Awarding of fees by the court means that the court believes that the USCIS had no real legal leg to stand on for delaying the case for 4 years.
What it ultimately goes to show is that such unreasonable delay by the USCIS is plain bureacratic inefficiency and actually makes the bar lower for any future WOM cases.
Also it sets a precedence and anybody who has previously got a favorable WOM decision can go to court to recoup legal fees.
Wondering if this will open a floodgate - I guess the enhanced fees the USCIS is now charging will go towards paying these bills!
All in all this is a severe reprimand of USCIS practices - Hope they wake up!
What it ultimately goes to show is that such unreasonable delay by the USCIS is plain bureacratic inefficiency and actually makes the bar lower for any future WOM cases.
Also it sets a precedence and anybody who has previously got a favorable WOM decision can go to court to recoup legal fees.
Wondering if this will open a floodgate - I guess the enhanced fees the USCIS is now charging will go towards paying these bills!
All in all this is a severe reprimand of USCIS practices - Hope they wake up!
more...

pankaj_singal
08-20 08:22 PM
only word for this is RIDICULOUS.....
USCIS is really playing basket ball with my case. I am desperately to know why ? (NSC->TSC->CSC->TSC)
History of events
July 21, 2007: Filed I485 with NSC
Sometime between July , 2007 and Aug , 2007: Case Transferred to TSC
July 21 2008: Case Transferred to CSC : Reason given "To speed up processing"
Aug 14, 2008 : Case Transfered to TSC : No reason given.
Anybody in same boat ?
USCIS is really playing basket ball with my case. I am desperately to know why ? (NSC->TSC->CSC->TSC)
History of events
July 21, 2007: Filed I485 with NSC
Sometime between July , 2007 and Aug , 2007: Case Transferred to TSC
July 21 2008: Case Transferred to CSC : Reason given "To speed up processing"
Aug 14, 2008 : Case Transfered to TSC : No reason given.
Anybody in same boat ?
2010 “Happy Chinese New Year!”
BMWX5
02-22 10:35 AM
First and foremost, you need to fire attorney for not using his/her reasonable skill of not appropriately matching you to the labor suitable to you.
You need to have second thoughts on your employer/attorney, as their actions resulted loss of precious time and money, more importantly for making you loose EAD and AP, if approved, based on underlying 140 which is now denied.
It could take some more months, before you are able to file for 485 again.
Always trust experienced attorneys, don't make use of 'me too attorneys', who might have faked their resume, like some IT pros do.
Well said. However what is the necessity for you to say
<b>who might have faked their resume, like some IT pros do</b>
Take it easy...
You need to have second thoughts on your employer/attorney, as their actions resulted loss of precious time and money, more importantly for making you loose EAD and AP, if approved, based on underlying 140 which is now denied.
It could take some more months, before you are able to file for 485 again.
Always trust experienced attorneys, don't make use of 'me too attorneys', who might have faked their resume, like some IT pros do.
Well said. However what is the necessity for you to say
<b>who might have faked their resume, like some IT pros do</b>
Take it easy...
more...
ajkastar
07-27 11:40 AM
Friends,
Finally my 485 is approved,
" On July 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS"
Long wait is over....
I thank IV core members and all others for their efforts and information.
Case details
EB3 - India
PD - Nov2003
RD - Aug 2004
Approved - 7/26/2007
RFE - Birth Certificate and 325, Yes replied last Sept.
Finally my 485 is approved,
" On July 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS"
Long wait is over....
I thank IV core members and all others for their efforts and information.
Case details
EB3 - India
PD - Nov2003
RD - Aug 2004
Approved - 7/26/2007
RFE - Birth Certificate and 325, Yes replied last Sept.
hair Chinese Bunny New Year 2011
srikondoji
04-26 07:16 PM
http://o3.indiatimes.com/dindora/archive/2006/04/27/642160.aspx
Many of my blogs were posted on the front page of timesOfIndia news paper.
With the hope that they would also post my latest blog highlighting the ImmigrationVoice, i have written a blog.
Please write comments on this blog and make additions to what i have posted.
Thanks
sri
Many of my blogs were posted on the front page of timesOfIndia news paper.
With the hope that they would also post my latest blog highlighting the ImmigrationVoice, i have written a blog.
Please write comments on this blog and make additions to what i have posted.
Thanks
sri
more...
sidkap
10-26 10:19 AM
our receipt numbers also start with SRC08007 and its not showing up online.
checks got cleared on 11th Oct .no ead or receipt yet
checks got cleared on 11th Oct .no ead or receipt yet
hot Happy Chinese New Year 2011 !
bitu72
06-14 06:40 PM
Should the passport be valid for more than 6 months for applying I 485.
If somebody can answer that would begreat
If somebody can answer that would begreat
more...
house HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2011
thomachan72
03-29 06:51 PM
How many of you support this idea ?
Rally in DC in the morning and Fasting till 5PM in front of the capitol.
Good idea. Now, how do we show that we are starving? Wont it be considered advantageous (healthwise) for many of us to starve? These days starving is not considered a self punishment but rather a therapy. I would suggest 'one day over eating-junk food' right in the front of the capitol would be better. In the US, I have noticed that most workers probably get a cofee in the morning, a pack of potatoe fries+coke for lunch and then eat heavily after 5PM. Thats very close to what you are proposing. Holding packards like "we skipped coke and lays today. now you better solve our problem".
Rally in DC in the morning and Fasting till 5PM in front of the capitol.
Good idea. Now, how do we show that we are starving? Wont it be considered advantageous (healthwise) for many of us to starve? These days starving is not considered a self punishment but rather a therapy. I would suggest 'one day over eating-junk food' right in the front of the capitol would be better. In the US, I have noticed that most workers probably get a cofee in the morning, a pack of potatoe fries+coke for lunch and then eat heavily after 5PM. Thats very close to what you are proposing. Holding packards like "we skipped coke and lays today. now you better solve our problem".
tattoo Happy Lunar New Year ~ Year of
sayonara
09-11 01:33 PM
My main concern is RD of 28th August.....Does that mean that we are falling out of August 17 window and our cases will be put on hold or may be denied.......
Atleast, if I had RD of July 2, 2007...when our cases reached USCIS....I would not worry about it that much.....
Now...when it get transfered to NSC, will we get new case #s....I think all cases at NSC starts with LIN....
Anybody else in same situation?
Did you guys talk to your Attorney?
I just sent an email to my Attorney and waiting for the reply....
I spoke to my attorney and he says there was some update from USCIS and now processing can be done at local centers (some change in july end is what he said) and according to him, its fairly common. I also googled and this was pretty common in 1999-2000 period. I also have a RD of aug 28th, worried that my counter of 180 days is increasing bcoz of this...
Atleast, if I had RD of July 2, 2007...when our cases reached USCIS....I would not worry about it that much.....
Now...when it get transfered to NSC, will we get new case #s....I think all cases at NSC starts with LIN....
Anybody else in same situation?
Did you guys talk to your Attorney?
I just sent an email to my Attorney and waiting for the reply....
I spoke to my attorney and he says there was some update from USCIS and now processing can be done at local centers (some change in july end is what he said) and according to him, its fairly common. I also googled and this was pretty common in 1999-2000 period. I also have a RD of aug 28th, worried that my counter of 180 days is increasing bcoz of this...
more...
pictures Happy Chinese New Year 2011
itsmesabby
10-13 10:04 AM
I filled the renewal with the same employer as well. The documentation requested at the counsalate depends upon the officer. He/She may or may not ask for any documents.
dresses Happy Chinese New Year 2011
go_guy123
02-02 08:19 PM
You also have to apply for Photo GC which will only be mailed in Canada and someone have to fed ex it to U in US else you will have problem getting back to Canada in future.
It might be better to post in the canada immigration newgroup in british
expats.
Its interesting to see how times have changed in the last 10 years.
US green card newsgroup is talking about canada immigration issues.
It might be better to post in the canada immigration newgroup in british
expats.
Its interesting to see how times have changed in the last 10 years.
US green card newsgroup is talking about canada immigration issues.
more...
makeup Happy Chinese New Year 2011

what4gc
05-14 12:34 PM
Mine was sitting in the mail box, no signature required.
girlfriend Happy Chinese New Year!
LostInGCProcess
11-12 02:25 PM
Thanks all for your replies.
Is it correct to assume that immigration officer at port of entry will be able to grant a stay for upto 6 months in I-94 even if the visa is expiring in a few days?
Yes. Its up to the VO to grant the period of stay. You could enter US even with one day left on the visa. Once you are on US soil, its I-94 that determines the duration of your stay (which has expiry date).
Is it correct to assume that immigration officer at port of entry will be able to grant a stay for upto 6 months in I-94 even if the visa is expiring in a few days?
Yes. Its up to the VO to grant the period of stay. You could enter US even with one day left on the visa. Once you are on US soil, its I-94 that determines the duration of your stay (which has expiry date).
hairstyles Happy New Year 2011! 恭喜发财
aachoo
03-24 09:56 AM
Yesterday i got the mail from USCIS stating below. "My PD Dec 2006, INDIA, EB2 (I GOT MARRIED AFTER I APPLIED FOR I 485, SO MY WIFE IS NOT YET IN APPLICATION. I AM WAITING FOR DATES TO GET CURRENT FOR ME SO I CAN ADD HER INTO MY APPLICATION"
I dont know whether its a good sign or bad sign. I scanned and send this letter to my company and attorney.GURUS and EXPERTS pls help me!!!!!
Request for Evidence
The office is unable to complete the processing of your application without further information. Please read and comply with the request below, then submit the evidence to above address. Include the copy of this letter and place the gold sheet on the top of your documents.
Submit the letter of your employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company’s official letterhead, citing the date you began working; if the position is permanent and full time; what the position is; the position that you currently hold for the company(if any) ; and the salary offered.
You must submit this request in 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application.
Officer # 11**
Take it easy. There are lots of people getting RFEs for employment letter. The attorney should be able to get most info from you and HR and send a response. Look at some of the other threads (some of my previous posts) where all the different RFEs are being discussed. Bottomline, no you're not special and being singled out.
-a
I dont know whether its a good sign or bad sign. I scanned and send this letter to my company and attorney.GURUS and EXPERTS pls help me!!!!!
Request for Evidence
The office is unable to complete the processing of your application without further information. Please read and comply with the request below, then submit the evidence to above address. Include the copy of this letter and place the gold sheet on the top of your documents.
Submit the letter of your employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company’s official letterhead, citing the date you began working; if the position is permanent and full time; what the position is; the position that you currently hold for the company(if any) ; and the salary offered.
You must submit this request in 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application.
Officer # 11**
Take it easy. There are lots of people getting RFEs for employment letter. The attorney should be able to get most info from you and HR and send a response. Look at some of the other threads (some of my previous posts) where all the different RFEs are being discussed. Bottomline, no you're not special and being singled out.
-a
geesee_99
12-14 03:52 PM
Thanks RANKSXY..You Made my DAY.
GC_1000Watt
10-12 09:57 PM
jcrajput.. I have had my renewal stamping done last month in India and am purely stating from personal experience. I was asked for to show 6 months of paystub by the officer. Luckily I had them on me so I could show it.
You can take the minimum but travelling with the minimum puts your family at a risk when you go for the interview. No lawyer or any other member at IV can help you there.It Doesnt hurt to be proactive and prepared in the right way. In this time of recession, more documentation has been asked then ever. For my earlier stamping no documents were required, but this time W2's and paystubs were asked.
You may even want to ask Mr 1000 watt when he last got his stamping done and go by whatever he recommends.
Can you tell us if you renewed your H1B with the one who filed your previous H1B or you filed with a new employer this time?
You can take the minimum but travelling with the minimum puts your family at a risk when you go for the interview. No lawyer or any other member at IV can help you there.It Doesnt hurt to be proactive and prepared in the right way. In this time of recession, more documentation has been asked then ever. For my earlier stamping no documents were required, but this time W2's and paystubs were asked.
You may even want to ask Mr 1000 watt when he last got his stamping done and go by whatever he recommends.
Can you tell us if you renewed your H1B with the one who filed your previous H1B or you filed with a new employer this time?
0 comments:
Post a Comment