ita
01-15 06:36 PM
Was planning to call back again.
Thank you.
Thanks for calling, try to call again, and ask the receptionist to transfer to the the person who handles the immigration department. Tell him the need for recapture visa bill, as you plan to buy homes. And how this bill will help in towards minimizing the housing crisis and the downfall of the economy.
Please I humbly request all IV members to call her office.
Thank you
Thank you.
Thanks for calling, try to call again, and ask the receptionist to transfer to the the person who handles the immigration department. Tell him the need for recapture visa bill, as you plan to buy homes. And how this bill will help in towards minimizing the housing crisis and the downfall of the economy.
Please I humbly request all IV members to call her office.
Thank you
wallpaper rip quotes for family. quotes
punjabi
08-13 11:12 AM
I personally think we should try to encourage new people to open new threads, and not discourage them. This way, they also get a feeling like they own ImmigrationVoice and they are the part of it.
Unless there is already an active thread, we should not mind if someone opens a new thread!
Unless there is already an active thread, we should not mind if someone opens a new thread!
chantu
07-16 03:12 PM
Admin :
This kind of question should be banned. You should have some self-respect and show the same towards your native country. If you know you can do it, whats the point of making it public. Go get it done. Are you asking IV to pay the sum on your behalf also ?
Unfortunately, this is the fact in our country. But the thing is he will get it by spending Rs.100 - Rs.200. Here, after spending $10,000 legally for GC..it is nowhere in sight.
This kind of question should be banned. You should have some self-respect and show the same towards your native country. If you know you can do it, whats the point of making it public. Go get it done. Are you asking IV to pay the sum on your behalf also ?
Unfortunately, this is the fact in our country. But the thing is he will get it by spending Rs.100 - Rs.200. Here, after spending $10,000 legally for GC..it is nowhere in sight.
2011 quotes about family funny

waitin_toolong
08-08 10:36 PM
they said the decision will be based on the bulletin applicable at the time of approval. what is the date of approval if after Aug 1st then you have a case otherwise you do not.
more...

tikka
08-09 08:18 AM
U definitely and and will :)
/\/\/\/
/\/\/\/
Mayra75
01-01 05:59 AM
But the way its worded now, it means no benefit for people who have no master's or Ph.D from US accredited university.
And you have to have 3 year experience to top it. From the wording, it means probably before you filed you I-140, you need to have 3 years of experience in relevant field.
So, there is no hope to people who are waiting for H1 visas to start working before Oct,2006 ? ( too much time ..!)
And you have to have 3 year experience to top it. From the wording, it means probably before you filed you I-140, you need to have 3 years of experience in relevant field.
So, there is no hope to people who are waiting for H1 visas to start working before Oct,2006 ? ( too much time ..!)
more...
chanduv23
08-05 10:56 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2010 And Modern Family is no doubt
bestia
08-08 09:08 PM
...you can also consider getting married :) which will open up more options for you
... as well as closing down many other... ;)
... as well as closing down many other... ;)
more...
dreamworld
12-13 04:05 PM
I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
I heard the job market demand is high and
most jobs require master degree at least.
As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..
Could I apply as EB2 ?
Am I qualifed?
To your question:
Yes, You can apply under EB2 with Masters degree.
But do your own research on pursuing masters. It will take alteast 2+ years to complete and land on a job. The GC process and Economy might swing back or forth without your control.
I heard the job market demand is high and
most jobs require master degree at least.
As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..
Could I apply as EB2 ?
Am I qualifed?
To your question:
Yes, You can apply under EB2 with Masters degree.
But do your own research on pursuing masters. It will take alteast 2+ years to complete and land on a job. The GC process and Economy might swing back or forth without your control.
hair quotes about family photos. Quotes For Family. Quotes About Family Problems;
karthikgk
10-19 07:13 PM
Same situation here for my wife, we applied only on 29 Jun and current EAD expiring on 22 Aug. We totally forgot about it. She is working for a very reputed bank in NY. Yesterday she received a call from HR asking if she had applied for EAD renewal. She explained the situation and asked them what to do. This is their reply:"That's not a problem. You can work for 180 days after expiry. Just send me a copy of the receipt notice once you receive it".
I think this essentially means the 245(k). So I went back to read the same top to bottom, and looks like you are allowed to work not exceeding 180 days.
I will update once i get more clarification.
Hello,
Looks like probably me and my wife will end up in a situation with an expired EAD - we did receive a receipt of our renewal application.
What did you guys do? Did you continue working after the EAD expired? Or take a temporary break? Or did u luck out and got ur EAD just in time?
Any help/suggestion/advise is much appreciated - as you may imagine, I am worried sick
I think this essentially means the 245(k). So I went back to read the same top to bottom, and looks like you are allowed to work not exceeding 180 days.
I will update once i get more clarification.
Hello,
Looks like probably me and my wife will end up in a situation with an expired EAD - we did receive a receipt of our renewal application.
What did you guys do? Did you continue working after the EAD expired? Or take a temporary break? Or did u luck out and got ur EAD just in time?
Any help/suggestion/advise is much appreciated - as you may imagine, I am worried sick
more...
delax
08-03 09:39 PM
Looks like they (TSC) are now processing July 3rd onwards. Any July 2nd filler , filled at TSC still waiting. Also do you know if your name check was cleared.
Not only July 2nd but probably 1000s of 2004 PDs with July 2 as RD are waiting......Its great to see 2006 approvals - at least USCIS is working......but FIFO does not exist in their dictionary.....Its probably LIFO....
Not only July 2nd but probably 1000s of 2004 PDs with July 2 as RD are waiting......Its great to see 2006 approvals - at least USCIS is working......but FIFO does not exist in their dictionary.....Its probably LIFO....
hot quotes about family funny.

jonty_11
07-26 02:44 PM
check teh 'Stuck in FBI namecheck' thread on this forum..
more...
house quotes about family funny.
gc03
05-24 08:16 AM
Wonderful Job!
tattoo I found this Family Funny blog

fromnaija
02-20 12:36 PM
Labor substitution is DEAD and therefore it is no longer possible for you to use the labor certification approved for a different employee.
Hi,
i would like to convert EB3- pd to Eb2.
My sistuation is like this . pls help mw if you know if this is possible:
1.With My current employer :I have EB2- labor approved and i-140 also approved with PD of sep 2005.
2. My current employer has Eb-3 approved labor with PD of june 2003 of some other employee and can be substituted for me and get I-140 approval.
Now question is : Is it possible to port PD of the Eb-3 approved labor substituion and after i-140 approval of substituted labor to my EB-2 labor.
If it is possible how exactly PD is convertible..means will the attorney need to mention to use PD of EB-3 at the time of applying I-485.
When exactly can apply for PD conversion..at the time of applying i-485 or i-140 ..
If somebody clarify me that is great .
Thanks
Hi,
i would like to convert EB3- pd to Eb2.
My sistuation is like this . pls help mw if you know if this is possible:
1.With My current employer :I have EB2- labor approved and i-140 also approved with PD of sep 2005.
2. My current employer has Eb-3 approved labor with PD of june 2003 of some other employee and can be substituted for me and get I-140 approval.
Now question is : Is it possible to port PD of the Eb-3 approved labor substituion and after i-140 approval of substituted labor to my EB-2 labor.
If it is possible how exactly PD is convertible..means will the attorney need to mention to use PD of EB-3 at the time of applying I-485.
When exactly can apply for PD conversion..at the time of applying i-485 or i-140 ..
If somebody clarify me that is great .
Thanks
more...
pictures quotes about family funny.

gcgreen
08-15 12:45 PM
your description is pretty vague. please provide more details of the precise job description in the labor petition, and the occupational classification code in the application.
Hello Gurus,
This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.
Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.
Please help me.:confused::confused::confused:
Hello Gurus,
This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.
Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.
Please help me.:confused::confused::confused:
dresses funny quotes about family.
ajay_hyd
02-08 12:53 PM
If its been more than 180 days since your 140 was approved, can you not use AC21 to move to a new job (similar). even if the old company revokes the 140, you will get RFE/NOID and you can reply back in specified time.
correct me if i am wrong.
correct me if i am wrong.
more...
makeup Family, Funny Pictures,
fittan
03-18 12:24 PM
GCBalak,
1) Anyone can start a company...just called the IRS, get an EIN number and then go your state office to establish the LLC or other entities. However, if you're on H1 or H4 status...you CANNOT be an active partner. This means that you CANNOT receive any forms of INCOME. Profit distribution during tax filing ok. GotFreedom...you're not receiving a salary are you?
2) Hence, it is "better" to partner with someone who can legally work. In case of an audit, you can claim that you're the silent partner and the other partner does all the work.
Fittan
1) Anyone can start a company...just called the IRS, get an EIN number and then go your state office to establish the LLC or other entities. However, if you're on H1 or H4 status...you CANNOT be an active partner. This means that you CANNOT receive any forms of INCOME. Profit distribution during tax filing ok. GotFreedom...you're not receiving a salary are you?
2) Hence, it is "better" to partner with someone who can legally work. In case of an audit, you can claim that you're the silent partner and the other partner does all the work.
Fittan
girlfriend quotes about family funny
seahawks
08-05 09:57 PM
Who gets the AP (Advance parole) document from USCIS , candidate or lawyer who filed it ?
Filed using G28
My AP went to the lawyer.
My Receipt went to the lawyer too.
FP notice came to me, copy to lawyer.
EAD approved, expecting card it to come to me.
Hope this helps.
Filed using G28
My AP went to the lawyer.
My Receipt went to the lawyer too.
FP notice came to me, copy to lawyer.
EAD approved, expecting card it to come to me.
Hope this helps.
hairstyles quotes for family. funny;
ivar
03-12 09:57 AM
After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
Congratulations !! Enjoy.
EB2- PB Dec2003
485 Filed date: 08/02/07
Texas service center
Congratulations !! Enjoy.
surachi
01-16 04:00 PM
Any updates on this issue?
Thanks
One of my best friends has good FTE offer from one company in WestCoast.Right now he is working as subcontractor at client place in Boston but by looking at the market recession/depression, he is inlined towards this offer from the previous client manager in CA.
He is on H1 for 5 yrs and is into 3 yrs extension based on approved LC/140.He got EAD/AP approved and his EAD recently extended for 2 yrs.He is married, H4 wife with school aged kids.
He is with this Desi employer for 5+ years so his employer is generous about not cancelling his approved 140 for the bucks he made on this guy for the last 5 yrs. But my buddy is planning to ask his employer about keeping his H1 active, means he doesn�t want his employer to cancel his H1.He want to take up the FTE opportunity using EAD. He was asking me about his H1 status when not getting paid/no pay stubs and leaving it just like that until it comes out for renewal which is after 3 yrs�when I asked why he wants to do it he said he just want to keep it as backup incase his 485 get denied so that he can use the remaining period of H1.But I have my own doubts about his H1 and EAD usage.
Now my Question is can he stay on H1 with the Original employer without working for him (that means no salary/pay stubs) and work for this new company that is offering FTE for him?
I told him that he might have to do AC-21 stuff but he said he don�t need to do it as he is not changing his employer, Is that true? He is saying that AC-21 wld come into the picture only when if u switch employer / 140 got revoked.
Looks like he can get paid by the new employer by 1099, is that correct?.
Also I�m skeptical about using EAD while keeping your H1 with original employer.
I read in IV that you will be called for personal interviews (National Benefit Center stuff) right before you getting GC and you have to show your current years pay stubs, previous w-2�s returns etc... What about if you have to face this scenario(although it happens randomly)? Like how can we show pay stubs from new employer as proof of employment when your LC/140/484 are coupled to previous employer and you are not in his payroll though your H1/140 is not cancelled?
Has anybody done this? If so can I know what are the pros and cons?
If it is doable and if you have friendly employer who recognizes your loyalty for those years you worked for him, it�s look like a very good option for everyone.
Can someone pls share your knowledge?
Thanks
Thanks
One of my best friends has good FTE offer from one company in WestCoast.Right now he is working as subcontractor at client place in Boston but by looking at the market recession/depression, he is inlined towards this offer from the previous client manager in CA.
He is on H1 for 5 yrs and is into 3 yrs extension based on approved LC/140.He got EAD/AP approved and his EAD recently extended for 2 yrs.He is married, H4 wife with school aged kids.
He is with this Desi employer for 5+ years so his employer is generous about not cancelling his approved 140 for the bucks he made on this guy for the last 5 yrs. But my buddy is planning to ask his employer about keeping his H1 active, means he doesn�t want his employer to cancel his H1.He want to take up the FTE opportunity using EAD. He was asking me about his H1 status when not getting paid/no pay stubs and leaving it just like that until it comes out for renewal which is after 3 yrs�when I asked why he wants to do it he said he just want to keep it as backup incase his 485 get denied so that he can use the remaining period of H1.But I have my own doubts about his H1 and EAD usage.
Now my Question is can he stay on H1 with the Original employer without working for him (that means no salary/pay stubs) and work for this new company that is offering FTE for him?
I told him that he might have to do AC-21 stuff but he said he don�t need to do it as he is not changing his employer, Is that true? He is saying that AC-21 wld come into the picture only when if u switch employer / 140 got revoked.
Looks like he can get paid by the new employer by 1099, is that correct?.
Also I�m skeptical about using EAD while keeping your H1 with original employer.
I read in IV that you will be called for personal interviews (National Benefit Center stuff) right before you getting GC and you have to show your current years pay stubs, previous w-2�s returns etc... What about if you have to face this scenario(although it happens randomly)? Like how can we show pay stubs from new employer as proof of employment when your LC/140/484 are coupled to previous employer and you are not in his payroll though your H1/140 is not cancelled?
Has anybody done this? If so can I know what are the pros and cons?
If it is doable and if you have friendly employer who recognizes your loyalty for those years you worked for him, it�s look like a very good option for everyone.
Can someone pls share your knowledge?
Thanks
srikondoji
11-21 07:52 AM
Sorry if that title is misleading.
How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?
Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.
Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?
I am hopefull of this happening next year.
What about you?
How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?
Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.
Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?
I am hopefull of this happening next year.
What about you?
0 comments:
Post a Comment