quotes of day funny

images funny quote of the day. funny quotes of day funny. day funny quotes. funny
  • day funny quotes. funny



  • kisana
    04-11 07:55 AM
    I have couple of questions

    1. There is question "Have you ever applied for Online Authorization form USCIS". My answer to that is yes. But in the "Date of application" what should I write. It should be the date on which EAD was issues from EAD card, or date which apparead in receipt notice.

    2. Also there is question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.

    Please suggest.





    wallpaper day funny quotes. funny quotes of day funny. happy mothers day funny
  • happy mothers day funny



  • Milind123
    07-26 12:51 PM
    spoke to the lawyer and they said they have experience last month of filing a I485 similar to mine at Nebraska and had no issues.

    So I guess I will have to trust them and see. She also mentioned 2 yrs is the time for follow to join not 180 days.

    Fingers crossed

    Good luck! Even if your lawyer is wrong, Nebraska will send the application to its correct destination.





    quotes of day funny. happy valentines day funny
  • happy valentines day funny



  • srinivas_o
    01-08 10:53 AM
    Thank you for the quick response.

    You said there are 3 copies of AP. But my lawyer sent me only 2 copies. Is that a problem???




    I recently entered US on AP. At the POE, I gave ONLY my passport and AP(it was 3 copies stapled together). Thats all.
    The IO gave me one copy and said "you can keep one for your reference" and took the other 2. Then escorted to another room, where more people were waiting, and I had to wait for about 10 minutes and an officer called my last name and handed me over, my passport along with one copy of AP with some stamp on it.

    I am still on H1, also got my EAD. I-485 is pending. The other documents that I carried was, a letter from my company stating that I work for them, and all my H1 copies...but I never showed any of those documents.

    edit: While I was standing in line to be called by the IO, the person(indian) in front of me who was being served by the IO, gave many documents, eventhough the IO was saying "I don't need them". This guy was pro-actively telling her that he is working for so-and-so company, took some papers and was giving it to her, and she said politely that its not required...he was also entering on AP cause I saw that guy in the room.

    So, Please don't over do. just give only the document that is asked for.





    2011 happy mothers day funny quotes of day funny. funny snow day quotes. quote
  • funny snow day quotes. quote



  • emmNemm
    07-16 08:57 AM
    I agree. I am EB2 and my Prevailing_Wage_Level is Level II



    more...


    quotes of day funny. Funny Valentines Day Quotes
  • Funny Valentines Day Quotes



  • Dipika
    11-25 12:43 PM
    Hi, is anyone planning for H1b stamping at Tijuana mexico on 30th November. If so, please contact and we shall plan together. I am in LA area. Thanks!

    Did you last stamped in Tijuana? Because Rule is just changed.
    NEW RULE:

    http://www..com/experience/readentries.do?category=22
    You can have H1B stamping in Tijuana, only if you had last stamped in Tijuana.





    quotes of day funny. funny quote of the day.
  • funny quote of the day.



  • pushkarw
    12-21 12:44 PM
    Have you contributed to the MILLION dollar drive? Please visit the funding thread!



    more...


    quotes of day funny. quote of day funny. funny
  • quote of day funny. funny



  • gemini23
    07-27 10:23 AM
    thanks for answering. I guess this is a stupid question, but i have one.

    would the applicant need to have a job while applying for EAD renewal?





    2010 happy valentines day funny quotes of day funny. funny quote of the day. funny
  • funny quote of the day. funny



  • memyselfandus
    09-25 11:09 AM
    can IV focus on this...instead of the recapture?

    am just being practical.. we cant expect any meaningful immi reforms anytime soon..and with holidays approaching.. little hope for this year.. so anything that can bring abt temporary relief should be taken up!

    I don't think it is advisable.. my reason is getting EAD cards on time... if they open the floodgates again... alot of folks will have problems in getting their EADs on time.. More than once we almost missed deadline by under 3-5 days...



    more...


    quotes of day funny. Funny Mothers Day Quotes
  • Funny Mothers Day Quotes



  • gc28262
    03-27 10:05 AM
    I entered on H1 not AP. Hope this is safe :).
    Yes, you should be.





    hair funny snow day quotes. quote quotes of day funny. happy valentines day funny
  • happy valentines day funny



  • nozerd
    02-23 01:24 PM
    Only problem with H4 is they cnt get OPT after finishing the degree. Also they cant get any job on campus like F1's can.



    more...


    quotes of day funny. Funny Fathers Day Quotes
  • Funny Fathers Day Quotes



  • chris
    12-31 04:11 PM
    Is your PD is current ? Goodluck any how.

    My case was also transfered from Texas to Vermont. I spoke to our company's attorney and here is what they told me:
    The USCIS is sharing its work load among the 4 service centers...the transfer is part of the administrative processing...I dont see any issues with it...so, dont worry about it...

    Here is the online status on my case:

    Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

    On September 30, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.


    I guess its happening randomly though but does not mean anything.





    hot Funny Valentines Day Quotes quotes of day funny. happy mothers day funny poems.
  • happy mothers day funny poems.



  • GCBy3000
    05-03 09:17 PM
    This looks pretty high. The total count for 2004 & 2005 is 140K for India. Already the backlog center is having 300K applications out of which some 40%(guess) would be for India.



    more...


    house funny valentines day quotes quotes of day funny. Day: Funny quotes on fools
  • Day: Funny quotes on fools



  • rjgleason
    June 4th, 2004, 08:40 PM
    Who remembers "The Prisoner"?

    Patrick McGoohan............Number 6...........The Village.........mid 60's I think.





    tattoo funny quote of the day. quotes of day funny. quotes of day funny
  • quotes of day funny



  • cinqsit
    10-31 12:26 PM
    Can someone please give me the website link to book a visa appointment?

    Is it same for all consulates in India? I'm looking for Chennnai.

    Thank you.

    http://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ Yes its same for all consulates



    more...


    pictures quote of day funny. funny quotes of day funny. valentines day funny quotes
  • valentines day funny quotes



  • ganeshpv
    05-01 12:40 PM
    Folks,

    I have to visit India in June and I need to revalidate my visa that expired in April. I received my H1B extention last week, so that's no problem.

    Do I have to go to one of the 4 visa application centers (mumbai, delhi, calcutta, chennai) Or can I just drop by any of the other centers (drop centers I believe, there is one in Bangalore). Website is not clear about this. There is an alluding reference in FAQ that says :

    Qn: I am a returning H1-B/L-1 visa applicant, how do I apply for a revalidation?

    You need to schedule an appointment for a visa interview through our website www.vfs-usa.co.in or at a visa application centre nearest to your area of residence.

    Has anyone done this before? How long is it going to take? Is it similar to the drop-box that existed before?

    I got an appointment in Delhi last year (7th year extention in New Delhi) But this time I can't get an appointment in any of the 4 centers.

    Ganesh.
    ps: I can't get appointments before June in Canada or Mexico either. :(





    dresses happy mothers day funny poems. quotes of day funny. happy valentines day funny
  • happy valentines day funny



  • sammyb
    11-15 09:55 AM
    Hello IV members : I am mad about discrimination agst Indian and China born applicants for GC processing times. I have read many posts in here and it states to join tri-state chapters .. What does it mean? How can we be part of this.. Pls. elaborate.
    Thanks

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17

    check this link and find out your state chapter ... each state has its own yahoo groups mailing list and identified state chapter leaders...



    more...


    makeup Funny Mothers Day Quotes quotes of day funny. funny valentines day quotes
  • funny valentines day quotes



  • parablergh
    08-27 02:27 PM
    phone number: 800-375-5283
    follow the prompts.





    girlfriend quotes of day funny quotes of day funny. Funny Valentines Day Quotes
  • Funny Valentines Day Quotes



  • desi3933
    06-21 05:21 PM
    I have Old EB3 Labor and I-140 approved with PD 2003. I changed my employer and ready to file I-140, would like to port the PD from my old I-140. Could you tell me what steps I need to take care so that porting will be done by USCIS. Job Titles do not match, however description and salary are same.
    Thanking you in advance.

    You need to have 2 (or more) approved I-140s for Priority Date transfer.

    Job Title, Description and Salary do NOT matter.

    Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.
    -------------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002





    hairstyles Funny Fathers Day Quotes quotes of day funny. wallpaper funny valentines day
  • wallpaper funny valentines day



  • gceverywhere
    09-14 03:15 PM
    call the attorney who is working on your case and ask if it's a good idea to go...

    You will be surprised...Most attorneys are of the opinion that this rally is important and people who are impacted by EB GC dealys should meet with lawmakers to discuss the issue.





    continuedProgress
    07-31 11:27 AM
    I'm taking chances as well..... switching to EAD on day 10, if not earlier.
    If probable causes of AOS denial aren't discussed elsewhere, maybe some one knowledgeable can throw some light on the subject.





    Anders �stberg
    July 16th, 2004, 01:40 PM
    Thanks for the kind comments!

    I've processed some more, plus added a few new ones from today, so I had to start a new Swallows gallery (http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/showgallery.php/cat/776). Please visit and tell me what you think! :)

    Concurrent H1 and L1 [Archive] - Immigration Voice Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews