quotes on alone

images Don Draper Quotes Born Alone quotes on alone. alone quotes. never alone, quotes; never alone, quotes
  • alone quotes. never alone, quotes; never alone, quotes


  • aranya
    07-03 05:30 PM
    Who told you that you can not return when H1 transfer is pending? As long as H1B with company B was filed prior to canceling H1 from company A and H1B from company B is a bonafide job that assures H1b status, you can enter with the receipt notice itself, no need to wait for approval.

    If you have to know, my company lawyer when my then H1B was currrent but expiring in a few days and extension of H1B was pending. My proposed travel was for a week-long conference in Canada.

    You might have had a different experience and these forums are for sharing our experiences to help each other :)




    wallpaper alone quotes. never alone, quotes; never alone, quotes quotes on alone. If Youre Alone
  • If Youre Alone


  • gjoe
    03-10 06:15 AM
    Some of you have been receiving the USCIS response about your FOIA request.

    (3) As requested in the original letter, I need the number of pending AOS petitions sorted by their Priority date and NOT USCIS receipt date or receipt notice date, Category, Country of Birth/Nationality (if available)

    Thanks,
    XXXXX

    Category, Country of Birth/Nationality should not be optional because this is a very important data which DOS has been using in their killer app to come up with the VISA bulletine every month. This is something they should provide along with the other data you have requested. If officially DHS don't have this information then DOS has to answer an FOIA request to clarify on how they arrive at the magic number in the visa bulletine.




    quotes on alone. quotes on alone. Being+left+alone+quotes
  • quotes on alone. Being+left+alone+quotes


  • kumar07
    09-14 04:45 AM
    thnks immiusa, ur answer is really helpful!...

    but, how do i give more evidence that the job offer is genuine..I will have the project report document and other docs sent by the company..how else can i be assured that they will be convinced??

    Appreciate for your help.




    2011 If Youre Alone quotes on alone. beetlejuice quotes i am alone
  • beetlejuice quotes i am alone


  • priderock
    11-29 03:28 PM
    senorita..raj here...

    here comes the answers for your responses...


    1) Since I wont be coming back to US as of now, what if I do not get my H1 visa stamped. Can I use my approval(I-797)in the present consulting firm's name, for getting H1b stamped through any other company in future.

    You need pay stubs of working firm to get the stamping. If you are working presently ..u will ahve some pay stubs and you can use it and get stamped.

    2) I understand that stamping is needed only for reentering US. What if i just get the stamping done and still do not come back. In that case, can I still transfer my stamped H1B to any other company without working at all for the consulting firm whose stamp I have on my passport.

    If you live out side US for more than 360 days , then u r H1b is invalid. In order to return again you should apply under the H1b cap.

    Hope this helps....

    It is not true. H1 is valid until its validity date.



    more...

    quotes on alone. alone in a crowded room quotes
  • alone in a crowded room quotes


  • virald
    08-14 12:14 PM
    Easy...

    Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?

    A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    you just beat me in posting this
    :D




    quotes on alone. Stormy – Afraid and Alone
  • Stormy – Afraid and Alone


  • scorpioduo
    04-16 04:39 PM
    What is an "MTR"?

    MTR=Motion To Reopen the case



    more...

    quotes on alone. quotes on alone. FAMOUS ART QUOTES, MUSIC; FAMOUS ART QUOTES, MUSIC
  • quotes on alone. FAMOUS ART QUOTES, MUSIC; FAMOUS ART QUOTES, MUSIC


  • capriol
    01-09 03:09 PM
    Friends, that's what I was thinking for the past few days, i.e., why are'nt my unknown friends form the IV not speculating the outcome of the Feb VB 08. Gosh, I don't pass a day, without agony and stress, not thinking about this GC process, and where it will lead me to, and how many, many years it will take to get the card. I am sure that all of you worry about the same. And, those in charge care the least...just emerging out of a nice Christmas break with all the duck meat, crab chowder soup, etc.
    But, about the prediction as many of you are doing... don't forget the "Unavailable" part for the rest of FY 08. My take is that EB2 will either retrogress, or remain constant, or become unavailable.
    Sorry if I sound so unoptimistic.




    2010 quotes on alone. Being+left+alone+quotes quotes on alone. Don Draper Quotes Born Alone
  • Don Draper Quotes Born Alone


  • arpu31
    11-15 01:48 PM
    Thank you for your reply.

    Even though we get a new I-94, it is still with my consulting company as the company does not give me my I797.
    If I go to India and apply for H4 again, then wont the officer ask me on why I am trying to get the H4 stamping again since it already has a previous valid H4 stamping on it? since there is no H1 stamping on my passport.

    Or can I go out of USA and get back on the same revious H4 stamping?

    Thanks,

    Arpu

    I believe whenever you apply H1 or H4 in US, you will get new I-94 so you don't need to go outside US.

    #3 : no, only show H1B approval from ur spouse.
    #4 : I don't know about 60 days rule but this is like chicken and egg situation. to get paid (using H1), you will need to have SSN. if you don't get paid then you are violating ur H1 condition. so I believe the reasonable answer is you have to get SSN and a project so you can get paid and stay using H1B status (if not revert to H4 asap).
    #5 : I believe you are not out of status but you are violating H1 condition.

    But again, Please check with ur attorney since I am not an attorney.

    Sorry if my answers will scare you a bit.

    Regards,



    more...

    quotes on alone. quotes on alone. alone quotes
  • quotes on alone. alone quotes


  • stemcell
    03-07 09:48 PM
    i missed the second part of your question.

    i personally know a friend whose 1-140 was denied and their 485 is obviously pending....he is working on EAD, they have appealed for the 140. While the case is pending the EAD has been extended by 2 years.
    Hope this helps.




    hair beetlejuice quotes i am alone quotes on alone. alone, dr.house, episode 16,
  • alone, dr.house, episode 16,


  • kaisersose
    07-24 11:21 PM
    Good news is that I'm working again. While I was out of a job, I converted from H1 to EAD under my previous employer (consultancy).

    Now, I've finally found a job although this is a full time opportunity. I'm going to be using my EAD / AC21 .

    Question: Since I'm no longer working for my previous employer, they are going to be revoking my I140 next month. I believe this is not a problem since my case has been pending for more than 180 days so that's a good thing.. What I do want to know is whether my status is in any jeopardy since I haven't generated any income for about 3 months?


    Thanks for any replies. I really need to find out the answer to this. A lot of forum info suggests that I'm ok but I'd very much like to hear any / all viewpoints on this issue.

    No. You are fine. If you are absolutely sure that your 140 will be revoked, then you may want to consider notifying CIS about your job change. It is not mandatory, but there is a chance that it may help avoid the nuisance of CIS making a mistake and denying the 485 and you having to reverse their decision through an MTR.



    more...

    quotes on alone. quotes on alone. kristin chenoweth quotes; kristin chenoweth quotes
  • quotes on alone. kristin chenoweth quotes; kristin chenoweth quotes


  • sanju_dba
    08-03 04:37 PM
    Dear Registered OP,
    I guess you have accidentally choose IV to post your issue,
    the key word search "Frustation" on google might have drove you here,
    not your mistake! try this website (http://www.atkins.com/Homepage.aspx) :D




    hot alone in a crowded room quotes quotes on alone. quotes on alone. Famous quote of James Thurber,
  • quotes on alone. Famous quote of James Thurber,


  • [[C|-|E]]
    April 17th, 2004, 09:06 AM
    Wow ! I like these shoots :). I have in mind to do something similar, but I don�t have a macro-lens yet, so... I suposse I have to wait :). But, anyway, I really like your picks ! :).



    more...

    house think that you#39;re alone. quotes on alone. Tattoo Ideas Quotes On Love
  • Tattoo Ideas Quotes On Love


  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    03-20 02:10 AM
    I have limited knowledge on this but my own logical thinking
    1) Your best bet is to have baby in US and go to India
    2) Baby will not be granted any green card as there is no application present for the baby 3) You can't get the baby to US on H-4 as a dependent bcz you are on EAD
    4) Either you can file for a visitor visa (through EAD) or file for H-1B for the baby ;-) (just kidding on H1B stuff)

    Go for (1).


    Hi Everyone,

    Our Immigration status is EAD and my wife is pregnant,
    We are very happy with the news..

    There is lot of possibility for us to be in India during due date, based on few important events in family.
    We would like to know.. if baby is born in India then what possere ibilities are there for us to bring baby along with us?
    (if mother stays in India for couple of more months)

    can baby also get Green Card when we (parents) are allotted green card?

    All your advices are always appreciated.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Satya.

    Note: Admins if required, please close this thread and redirect to any existing ones, as i could not find one I have posted a new thread.




    tattoo Stormy – Afraid and Alone quotes on alone. alone quotes. You are not alone; You are not alone. iGary. Sep 13, 09:13 AM
  • alone quotes. You are not alone; You are not alone. iGary. Sep 13, 09:13 AM


  • return_to_india
    01-19 04:42 PM
    In this land where honey and milk flows, i always have that anxiety of loosing ( by virtue of lay off ) 'affordable' health care coverage and i haven't fully read what all fine-print stuff BlueCross Prudent Buyer plan have. And i do have a chronic condition. Currently the monthly premium is around $500 for the 3 member family.



    more...

    pictures quotes on alone. FAMOUS ART QUOTES, MUSIC; FAMOUS ART QUOTES, MUSIC quotes on alone. This alone wears well.
  • This alone wears well.


  • Suva
    01-26 01:22 PM
    You are absolutely right. I have also completely lost the hope about it.

    Yeah....in 2011 again it will be viewed too late for CIR, because in 2012 they have to face presidential election and incumbent president would be preparing for 2nd term. And again there will be a promise for CIR and 2013 will be a fresh year, 2014 will be a mid-term election year, 2015 will be too late for the term as they have to face presidential elections in 2016. Cycle repeats...after 5 cycles (i.e. 20 years) we all will get GC or kicked out of queue by issuing rfe/memo or totally frustrated and gone back to our home country or we might be still waiting in line for CIR to rescue us.

    Along with election cycle there will be economic cycles. When cycle-of-politics favors the CIR, cycle-of-economy unfavors CIR and vice versa. Instead of reading pages and pages of news and blogs simply read it as 'CIR will never happen'.




    dresses quotes on alone. Famous quote of James Thurber, quotes on alone. quotes on alone. Quotes to consider:
  • quotes on alone. Quotes to consider:


  • the_googly
    08-22 02:14 PM
    ND: Jun 26 08
    Approved on Aug 19th 08

    Don't worry.. they are catching up.



    more...

    makeup quotes on alone. alone quotes quotes on alone. think that you#39;re alone.
  • think that you#39;re alone.


  • chanduv23
    07-25 09:39 AM
    thanks much, ...

    i was just worried about not having a salary for those 90 days or so would affect my whole GC process.
    Yes, my I140 WILL be revoked. I'm on good terms with my previous employer and this is just something they will be doing to protect their interests.

    This is a new strategy followed by consulting companies. As they cannot stop people from leaving, they would like to discourage this by revoking 140. there are so many scared people out there who want to play it very very safe and will avoid invoking ac21 if they think there could be issues.

    You will be fine.

    Being in good terms with employers helps - but it has to be from both sides.




    girlfriend alone quotes. You are not alone; You are not alone. iGary. Sep 13, 09:13 AM quotes on alone. Tags/Quotes/DieAloneSm.png
  • Tags/Quotes/DieAloneSm.png


  • chanduv23
    03-09 02:40 PM
    In similar context I have a few questions...

    The EB2 date is stuck at Jan 08,2003 for months now.I know about retrogression and all that. But can someone explain why the date is not moving? Is it because they ran out of numbers for EB2 for FY 06? (Like they do in H1 cases)
    Also does anyone know why the EB2 visa numbers were dropped from 537 in FY05 to 145 in FY06? and why suddenly in 2006 they granted so many visas(6083 in FY06 vs 0 in FY05) to Schedule A workers (Nurses,Physical Therapist,Aliens with excep ability) ? was Schedule A category backlogged for all these years? I am just trying to get some things cleared about how the visa numbers are allocated.

    As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward




    hairstyles quotes on alone. kristin chenoweth quotes; kristin chenoweth quotes quotes on alone. alone quotes. Image Quotes! imagequotes; Image Quotes! imagequotes
  • alone quotes. Image Quotes! imagequotes; Image Quotes! imagequotes


  • bkn96
    02-18 02:09 PM
    oh yeah! it is legal i know that... however, i consulted lawyers on this and they were of the opinion that it is best to have a straight case where you are working for a large us corp. essentially, uscis can question if the company has enough work to sustain employing a person on a "permanent basis". that "permanent basis" appears to be one of the criteria for approval of labor/perm, I140 etc... thats why my query to you. it seems ability to pay can also be a question, however, that is not supposed to be brought up during adjudication of 485... so you are safe there...

    so, this is real cool... thanks for sharing your info...

    My I140 is applied by another company and 140 already approved. So i think ability to pay question only comes during 140. So after I140 approved i think it is safe to go in this route.




    snathan
    02-23 08:13 PM
    Hi,
    Im from India and joined the company 4 years back as Programmer/Analyst. I have an Bachelors in Computer Science (3 Yrs) + MCA (3 Yrs) and experience of 4 years & 8 months before joining the company. The company field for GC under EB3, priority date: November 2008 and I-140 approved date: November 2009.

    With nearing 9 years of experience company promoted me to Sr. Programmer/Analyst consultant and is ready to file the case in EB2.

    My question:
    1. My priority date from EB3 is November 6, 2008. So after approval of fresh labor for EB2, can the new I-140 for EB2 be filed with the old priority date of EB3 ?
    2. Can the same company hold two I-140 for the same employee? That is keep the EB3 I-140 active and apply for EB2 I-140 till the EB2 clears/approves ?
    3. The designation & job duties can be the same as that of EB3 or need to be changed.

    Thanks in advance!

    1. You cannot use the experience gained from the current employer...
    2. You need to have MS+2 or Bachlor+5 years progressive experience before joining your current employer. You are short of 4 months for 5 years progressive experience and definitely USCIS will not appcept.
    3. Also you will have tough time, if you PERM requires bachlor and you do not have four years single source degree. So its importent what the requirement on the PERM is.

    So I am seeing you are going to have tough time to get EB2. But you will get the PERM approved and will face issues during I-140.




    gsc999
    06-29 11:12 AM
    My friend

    What else we lose if we stand up the plate to express some legitimate concerns?

    Most of the members of this forum (and so many more) have already lost the prime time of their lives because we just followed the path of playing by rules.

    Unless some compelling personal reasons, i do not see any thing wrong to raise the voice
    ---
    satyasaich,

    I am sorry for the misunderstanding. It seems my attempt at sarcasm didn't work.

    CIR is not amnesty. It is a solution to a problem. People who label CIR as "amnesty" are narrowly viewing the legal definition rather than taking the broader view of trying to solve the problem of immigration. The issue here is not what is the legal definition of amnesty but a comprehensive solution to immigration.



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews