worst tattoos ever

images the worst tattoo ever. worst tattoos ever. Re: Worst Tattoos ever.
  • Re: Worst Tattoos ever.



  • kopra
    02-25 12:19 PM
    Yes you can say you didnt join them . Again, of all the cases i have heard , people at POE hasnt created any issue for H4 Re-entry.please take a one time appt with any good immigration att. so that you dont have to worry


    Thanks Kopra for the reply.

    Also, if their are any Questions form the Port of Entry officer about Paystubs, can we say that employer couldn't find me a project; hence I'm changing back my status to H4 or is there anything else that we can say more appropriate.





    wallpaper Re: Worst Tattoos ever. worst tattoos ever. Worst bad tattoos ever
  • Worst bad tattoos ever



  • BECsufferer
    10-10 01:12 PM
    Vactor29;

    Yes they need proof of your being able to get back to USA. At my time, I didn't had EAD or AP in-hand.

    You can use private company as mentioned below. As far as I know the company I contacted was based in DC and they said they only process for US citizens. So I had to do on my own thru Chicago consulate office of Germany.

    All you need is proof that you shall get entry back in USA.
    I got my German visa through www.visanetwork.com
    They take some fee but would get Visa for you. They make sure all your papers are OK and would tell you what to do.





    worst tattoos ever. 63 Worst Tattoo Ever
  • 63 Worst Tattoo Ever



  • alldreamer
    05-28 06:28 PM
    Hi everybody,
    Can someone show me how to adjust status of b1 visa to permanent resident in the USA. I have a friend. She has a US citizen brother who had sponsered her to the USA. However she just received the receipt notice (pending case) from USCIS. Now she is staying in the USA with the b1 visa. How can she adjust her status to get the green card?

    Hope to receive your answers soon.





    2011 Worst bad tattoos ever worst tattoos ever. best worst tattoo ever.
  • best worst tattoo ever.



  • satishku_2000
    08-15 03:30 PM
    My 485 was filed on july 2nd, have'nt recieved the RN,Now i want to file for EAD/AP without RN (cos need it badly for my wife) but the lawyer is advicing against it. He says...


    My concern in filing the EAD/AP applications without the I-485 Receipt Notice is that it will take USCIS a long time to marry the files together, and that much longer to adjudicate, versus filing the EAD/AP applications with the I-485 Receipt Notice. In the latter case, the application can stand on its own, in that USCIS does not have to "search" for any other file; in this instance, we suspect USCIS will adjudicate these applications faster.

    Anyone in the same boat..

    I want to file for EAD and TD and dont have receipts yet and have been sending emails to attorney office everyday about RNs. Looks like they are busy with Aug 17th deadline and they have not got back to me yet. My lawyer dint say anything about RNs but I thought it would be nice to file for EAD and TD with 485 receipt notice so that the case would be str8forward .



    more...


    worst tattoos ever. Worst Tattoo Ever (pic)
  • Worst Tattoo Ever (pic)



  • sledge_hammer
    01-15 12:44 PM
    Since when did the regime in China become "rouge"?

    This should pose no problem. My uncle who was also an ex Army officer got B1 to visit his kids here. I also have a friend who is retired from the Army and is now on H1 also waiting for GC. Only problem will be for Army personel of Rouge regimes like China, North Korea, Libiya, Iran, Some African countries and Kamer Rouge etc.





    worst tattoos ever. The Worst Baby Tattoos Ever
  • The Worst Baby Tattoos Ever



  • msekhargc
    06-21 11:41 AM
    Thanks for your response

    As per my employer adv :

    Required degree : Masters degree in Engineering or related field (no experience)

    The education evaluation was done from ITES inc., I have got this for applying H1B in Apr 2005, which includes my prior experience. We have used the same education evaluation for I-140 in Aug'07. Since the experience was combined in my education evaluation, CIS is now asking for a new evaluation based solely on education.



    more...


    worst tattoos ever. Worst Tattoo Ever
  • Worst Tattoo Ever



  • samcam
    10-24 01:59 PM
    Thanks Chanduv23! Hopefully it will be a RFE :)





    2010 63 Worst Tattoo Ever worst tattoos ever. the worst tattoo ever.
  • the worst tattoo ever.



  • sreeanne
    11-08 03:22 PM
    Change add' online in USCIS website. After few days you will receive confirmation letter. Also send AR-11 for to DHS and confirm with USCIS.

    FYI, i saw 2 LUDs on 485 & EAD from the day i changed the address online.



    more...


    worst tattoos ever. geeky tattoos
  • geeky tattoos



  • clif
    10-15 07:41 AM
    There is nothing illegal about working part-time using EAD while working full-time on H1B. It has nothing to do with last entry into US. In fact, EAD has nothing to do with entering US. To enter US, you need either a valid visa or valid AP. IO won't even ask you about your EAD.

    EAD and H1B are mutually exclusive. If you are maintaining proper H1 status (ie, have a valid H1 status and working full-time for the job for which you have H1), it is completely legal to do flip burgers or drive cabs using EAD to supplement your income. It does not affect H1 status. I have confirmed this with multiple attorneys on multiple occasions.





    hair best worst tattoo ever. worst tattoos ever. steveo-tattoo
  • steveo-tattoo



  • smartboy75
    06-27 12:41 PM
    Hi All

    Just came accross the following information as posted by the uscis latest newsletter...

    If I am filing for a replacement EAD under 8 C.F.R., Section 274.a.12(c) (9), how long is the EAD valid?

    If an individual requests to replace an EAD that has not expired, USCIS will issue a replacement EAD that is valid through the same date as the previously issued EAD. However, if the previous EAD has expired, USCIS will process the request for a renewal EAD and determine the appropriate validity period based on the Department of State Visa Bulletin and the applicant�s priority date.If USCIS determines that an applicant has filed multiple Forms I-765, the agency may deny the applications for the replacement or renewal EAD.

    source: Latest USCIS Monthly Newsletter
    Link available via www.immigration-law.com

    Dos this mean that to get 2 yead EAD we have to file for an extension after the current EAD expires ???



    more...


    worst tattoos ever. Worst Tattoos Ever - Tomato
  • Worst Tattoos Ever - Tomato



  • GCHope2011
    05-21 08:59 AM
    We are beneficiaries of my husband on a EB3 petition. due to retrogression issue,
    Since there was more than one person referred to in the post, it looks like they could not decide what to write and got busy fighting with each other over what to write...





    hot Worst Tattoo Ever (pic) worst tattoos ever. The Worst Tattoo Ever.
  • The Worst Tattoo Ever.



  • waitingimmigrant
    10-21 03:54 PM
    I just called Senate Judiciary committee 202 224 7703 asking about
    the status of S. 1085 that talks about unused visa number capture...

    She mentioned that they are reviewing it this fall ....
    will appreciate if any one has any other information



    more...


    house Worst Tattoos Ever - November worst tattoos ever. The World#39;s Worst Tattoos
  • The World#39;s Worst Tattoos



  • STAmisha
    07-25 01:19 PM
    My company ( biggie US firm) filed 140 and 485 on a substituted LC on July 2.

    Now my own LC which was pending in BEC (and which has better PD) is approved. Can I file 140 on this? Since substitution is risky, I want to use this 140 for my 485 (over the substituted one) ? How do I do that?

    Do I need physical copy of my approved LC to file 140?

    Replies will be greatly appreciated





    tattoo The Worst Baby Tattoos Ever worst tattoos ever. Re: Worst Tattoos ever.
  • Re: Worst Tattoos ever.



  • anilsal
    12-13 12:52 PM
    Typical travel agent replies are: "if you have valid visa stamped, then no need for transit visa".



    more...


    pictures Worst Tattoo Ever worst tattoos ever. Pete Wentz#39;s Worst Tattoo Ever
  • Pete Wentz#39;s Worst Tattoo Ever



  • sbabunle
    04-11 08:10 PM
    keith
    Answers are based on guess that u from India.
    PRovide info like your country of birth, if your labor
    is approved/applied/ when if so ....etc etc for better
    info. There are a ton of people in the forum with
    tremendous experience on this area. You will get
    answer for pretty much anything...so update us
    with more info...





    dresses The Worst Tattoo Ever. worst tattoos ever. is a real tattoo of the
  • is a real tattoo of the



  • va_dude
    05-07 10:38 AM
    Dude... do some research on the forum on AC-21. There's tons of information.

    Anyway, no form to fill out. Whether or not to send info is your choice.

    Some attorneys basically just send a letter to uscis letting them know that you moved to emp B from emp A and include specifics about job duties, position, salary etc and that you are invoking the AC-21 rule/act.



    more...


    makeup geeky tattoos worst tattoos ever. Worst Tattoos Ever - November
  • Worst Tattoos Ever - November



  • Leo07
    06-26 09:28 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Just a bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    girlfriend Re: Worst Tattoos ever. worst tattoos ever. worst tattoos ever. worst
  • worst tattoos ever. worst



  • karthkc
    03-18 01:37 PM
    If I work on EAD for company XYZ then will I loose my H1B with company ABC?

    Yes. Your H1B will be invalidated if you start work on EAD....





    hairstyles Worst Tattoos Ever - Tomato worst tattoos ever. Worst Tattoos Ever
  • Worst Tattoos Ever



  • thomachan72
    06-13 08:16 AM
    Great point.. core team should develop a strategy and share it with entire group as to how they are working towards getting these ammendments in and whom are they approaching ....
    Wonderful point peer123!! Core members have their contact numbers listed on this site somewhere. It would be ten times better if you would personally call them or meet them personally and get answers for your questions :) Does that sound reasonable?? Many of our american disilusioned brothers/sisters are visiting our site periodically/regularly to see what we are upto. They think their salaries will rise once H1b visas are eliminated. "How Sad". Anyway, as I said call or meet with the core group personally and get your answers, OK. Rest of us dont want them posting any such information on this site.





    innervoice
    08-20 09:03 PM
    Include me
    EB2 - I
    I-140 Approved
    PD: Oct 2005
    RD: 2 JUL 2007
    ND: 8 Sep 2007





    tabletpc
    08-20 12:03 PM
    I have been working for state government from past 3 years (approx) under a non-caped H1b with EB2 2006 labor cleared and i-140 pending and 485 filed in aug.
    Considering the constraints of non-cap h1b , I asked a consultant to apply for my caped h1b in april. At that time 485 was not current and according to my estimation my PD would not have become current for 2-3 years more, so I thought of moving with a caped h1b to private firm. You all know what happened in july regarding 485.

    Recently my caped H1b got approved. Since I have already filed for 485, I have decided to be with present firm for 6 months then think of changing using the new caped h1b and AC21 to private firm through consultant.

    But I have heard that when one works for consultant, its easy not to get paid for certain months during project transition or while looking for project. With the result�.its affects the H1b status. Now that my immigration status is clean, is it worth moving to consultant and risk my clean status�??? Is working for consultant a big compromise against immigration status�??? Also i need to look for a job identical to my labour. I� m basically into web and database application in sql server 2005 , asp.net with ajax. What�s the market for these skill looks like�????

    Any words of wisdom�.



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews