acrylic nail art

images acrylic nail art. nail art acrylic nail art. now-a-days is nail art.
  • now-a-days is nail art.



  • EB3June03
    06-22 07:24 AM
    Thanks for your reply hiralal.

    Actually, the PPD was positive due to the BCG vaccination. I have heard so many cases that show positive PPD due to the BCG vaccination.

    Until 2008, the USCIS was fine with the X Ray clear after the PPD is positive. That has changed and now they need the size of the induration of the test. I don't have the documentation with me right now.

    I agree with you that health is wealth and treatment should be taken (if needed). But, I do want to take un-necessary medicine. I don't have any issue with my health. I have been in the US for 12 years now and have no active symptoms of TB. What is the point in trying to the route where you are NOT needed to?





    wallpaper now-a-days is nail art. acrylic nail art. Nail art designs gallery toe
  • Nail art designs gallery toe



  • eb3retro
    07-16 01:27 PM
    Thanks Raj. I am sure this will be helpful to many other people here too. Appreciate your time to write it as points.

    The porting of PD is during I-140 filing. So there isn't any day limits as to when you can join the new company. If you leave your current company the only thing that you can carry over is the PD from your approved I-140. So this is what you should do.

    1. Join the new company (the client of your current company)

    2. Have them file labor certification.

    3. Once labor approved while filing new I-140 your attorney need to request port of PD from your previously approved I-140.

    That is all it takes. This is a standard process.

    Make sure to get a legible copy of the approved I-140, not the courtesy copy, you need the actual I-140 approval. On Courtesy copy they clearly say that, using that copy you cannot claim it as a proof of approval/any benefit out of that. So that is important.

    Also get all your experience letters. The new attorney might ask for it at the stage of filing labor itself.

    Hope this clears your hold up.

    PM me if you need further clarification.

    Good luck on your new job.

    -Raj:)





    acrylic nail art. 3D acrylic nail art,
  • 3D acrylic nail art,



  • kumarc123
    01-15 12:17 PM
    Hello All,

    Out of curiosity, I called the congresswoman's office to ask if she would be re-sponsoring the visa recapture bill. The person on the phone asked me to call back next week, because at present she was considering about it.

    Can we all try to call her office and request her to re sponsor this bill, as this will help the housing crisis.


    I am posting a link, you all can call her office and even explain to the person about why this bill is so important. ( wait to be transferred to the specific person who handles immigration issues, don't talk to the phone operator as she would care less)


    http://lofgren.house.gov/

    Good Luck to all of us.





    2011 Nail art designs gallery toe acrylic nail art. nail-art-tip-supply-kit-016
  • nail-art-tip-supply-kit-016



  • nik.patelc
    10-23 06:36 PM
    I m on h1b and my I485 application is pending. Also i have recieved EAD valid till Sept 2010. I m on H1 Visa status with current company. if i get laid off, how do i move my status from H1 to EAD after layoff?

    I m planning to take 2 or 3 months break if i get layoff and then plan to find another job on EAD. Is there any problem to assume ,my status will be automatically change to EAD if i get layoff while on h1.



    more...


    acrylic nail art. Acrylic Nails Design Pics
  • Acrylic Nails Design Pics



  • logiclife
    04-28 12:43 PM
    This was a post I did 16 months ago, when Immigration Voice was 3 weeks old and no one knew anything about CIR of 2006.

    As we have learned in 2006 and in last 16 months, it is not going to be possible to separate ourselves from illegal immigration no matter how much we try. Its just not going to happen.

    There is some good news today from bloomberg:

    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=akTlfu6iVMK8&refer=home





    acrylic nail art. Acrylic Nail Art Pics
  • Acrylic Nail Art Pics



  • hemya
    12-10 12:59 PM
    Thanks



    more...


    acrylic nail art. Juicy Orange Nail Art Acrylic
  • Juicy Orange Nail Art Acrylic



  • pkpalta
    08-11 05:02 PM
    Admin, please remove this post. If INS reads it and amends to verify all the employers then there will be more back logs and more retrogression.

    We all know that there are tonne of problems with processing and lots of idiosyncracy but this forum is to solve problems not creating it.

    ;)





    2010 3D acrylic nail art, acrylic nail art. acrylic nail art. nail art
  • acrylic nail art. nail art



  • Anders �stberg
    April 17th, 2004, 12:56 PM
    ]']I only own a Tamron 28-200 XR at the moment :), mounted in my 300D :) . But maybe is possible to create big bubbles using bath gel... I should try :D .
    Definitely has the potential for a clean shot! :p

    (Ugghh, bad joke)



    more...


    acrylic nail art. Nail Art Express: Acrylic
  • Nail Art Express: Acrylic



  • CCC2006
    10-04 03:32 PM
    Hi there,

    There is premium processing available for 140 but like for everything else that is premium .. u have to pay a premium for it. I believe $1k.

    Best of luck.





    hair nail-art-tip-supply-kit-016 acrylic nail art. acrylic nail art.
  • acrylic nail art.



  • xbohdpukc
    03-27 10:12 PM
    I think the main point (and the most expensive one) is how you advertised your position and what requirements you put in printed ads. You can refile PERM and get a decision quite easily if you can find a wiggling room in your ad to squeeze your MBA degree in those reqs.

    Good luck to you!



    more...


    acrylic nail art. Nail Art ~
  • Nail Art ~



  • SmileyFace
    03-18 11:08 PM
    Hi guys,

    My wife doesnt have SSN yet. We both have our 485's pending. I have my SSN.

    To get the Economic stimulus amount, we both have to file taxes with our SSNs. Since we dont her SSN, we cannot file before APR 17th.

    So,
    I am going to apply for a tax filing extension (which gives me 6 mths)
    Simultaneously, I am going to apply for her EAD
    Hopefully EAD takes 4 mths
    Then I will apply for SSN
    and then file our taxes with both our SSNs
    hopefully, we get our economic stimulus after that.

    Does this sound reasonable? or is there any other way I can do this?

    Thanks.

    Good luck to everybody.





    hot Acrylic Nails Design Pics acrylic nail art. acrylic nail art.
  • acrylic nail art.



  • vgghanta
    05-24 10:01 AM
    I am a Pharmacist. Changed the employer oct 2006. Had my perm filed thru previous employer and also I-140 approved thru previous employer in Aug 2006. My new employer has initiated the process for PERM. What will happen to my case? Will I be under old system or will I go under merit based system.

    If I go under merit bases system what would be my chances? I have Masters in Pharmacy from India and has 3 years of US experience.

    Someone please advise. I guess I have to repent for changing the employer.



    more...


    house acrylic nail art acrylic nail art. Acrylic Nails Designs
  • Acrylic Nails Designs



  • tikka
    08-07 11:31 AM
    how bad can that be.. :D

    any other tri state members want to be a part of IV?





    tattoo Acrylic Nail Art Pics acrylic nail art. acrylic nail art. Re: nail art
  • acrylic nail art. Re: nail art



  • glamzon
    07-27 11:16 AM
    Thanks



    more...


    pictures Juicy Orange Nail Art Acrylic acrylic nail art. Nail Art, Acrylic Nails, Nail
  • Nail Art, Acrylic Nails, Nail



  • acecupid
    08-23 04:33 PM
    Receipts received on Aug 21, for I-485, I-131 and I-765 for application sent on July 16th :D





    dresses acrylic nail art. acrylic nail art. Now is the time of nail art
  • Now is the time of nail art



  • NikNikon
    June 16th, 2005, 03:54 PM
    Hey Anders, I gave a go at lightening your shot. Would be interested in how yours came out as well.



    more...


    makeup Nail Art Express: Acrylic acrylic nail art. acrylic nail art
  • acrylic nail art



  • Ramba
    05-22 12:22 PM
    Filing 485 after june 10 may not help much. Because, state deprtment will move the date based on number of 485 approval (already filed before retrogression) by june first week, not by number of new 485s recived by june first week.

    However, it is a good idea. Perhaps this time they may moniter the number of 485 recived on or before june 10. Unlike H1B, one can submit the new 485 on or before june 30. No need to rush.





    girlfriend acrylic nail art. Re: nail art acrylic nail art. Cool Acrylic Nail Designs 2010
  • Cool Acrylic Nail Designs 2010



  • bestoption
    05-19 11:14 AM
    The address listed on the E-file generated receipt/Document is P.O. BOX 852401 in Mewquite, TX 75185. Is there another physical address of USCIS for e-filers of EAD to send the supporting documents by courier/FedEx.





    hairstyles Nail Art ~ acrylic nail art. Acrylic Nail Art
  • Acrylic Nail Art



  • purgan
    08-15 12:41 PM
    I filed in last week of June but have still not issued receipts. There are many like me. At the same time, some July 2 filers have receipts.

    The explantion for this is that USCIS does not stricly follow first in, first out. They continue to process applications and issue receipt notices haphazardly, that is why some early filers have not recieved RNs while some later filers have. This has created a lot of confusion and anxiety.

    The only thing that can help us is a legislative fix. Please help IV help ourselves!





    kiranvahaja
    07-17 02:46 PM
    hey guys

    my company has their own lawyer who does all the immigration work. As part of 485 document preperation, they made me sign the forms granting him authority to deal with my case.

    Now if i change company after six months, can i take back control from old company lawyer to myself? How many ways they can trouble me?

    Any advice is appreciated!!!

    Kiran





    cool_desi_gc
    11-14 10:14 PM
    My Last name was mispelt on the 485/131/765 notices.I called USCIS and the took a note of the correct names and told that they will correct them when the officer gets my file.The names were mispelt on the EAD card as well.I was asked by the USCIS to return the card and send another application along with the card asking for the correction.



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews