aarzoo
08-23 06:23 PM
It took almost 3 months to get the approval. Key points:
1. USCIS does not accept I-140 PP as the original Labor approval is not included.
2. I am not sure if USCIS requests a duplicate copy of labor from DOL or they locate the orginal labor in the old file.
3. Make sure you ask your employer to download the labor approval from DOL website and complete it (employer's signature and your signature) and send it along with the I-140 application.
Hope it helps....Good luck
1. USCIS does not accept I-140 PP as the original Labor approval is not included.
2. I am not sure if USCIS requests a duplicate copy of labor from DOL or they locate the orginal labor in the old file.
3. Make sure you ask your employer to download the labor approval from DOL website and complete it (employer's signature and your signature) and send it along with the I-140 application.
Hope it helps....Good luck
wallpaper Mercedes Benz SLS AMG E Cell
bkn96
02-09 09:19 PM
Infact, I got good news today. My MTR approved after 3 months. My 485 was denied due to withdrawal of I140 by previous employer (AC21 case).
So I had applied MTR and approved today. Looks like USCIS understood the error and approving all MTR (I didn't hear a single MTR rejection on AC21 case )
So I had applied MTR and approved today. Looks like USCIS understood the error and approving all MTR (I didn't hear a single MTR rejection on AC21 case )
like_watching_paint_dry
12-21 09:40 AM
tell your friend to put 33% less effort on the project work. take 1.5 days in a week off for searching for other jobs and talk to a lawyer, DOL. with the offer letter he can be sued by a gain-share arrangement with some lawyer - these lawyers charge no upfront fees but the lawyer takes x% of the damages awarded... better a blood sucking lawyer make the money than a blood sucking employer.
2011 Mercedes SLS AMG E-Cell
franklin
07-20 08:43 PM
To my knowledge, neither paystubs, W2s nor tax returns are required for filing.
However, some attorneys (mine included) requested my tax returns for the last few years. I think this is so they are prepared just in case of RFE on something?
To answer the original question with a quote from my grandmother whenever I whined, "but that's not fair" as a kid, "Life never is"
The law is the law. We abide by them. We can lobby for changes to said law if we believe they are incorrect, but we don't break them before they are changed.
However, some attorneys (mine included) requested my tax returns for the last few years. I think this is so they are prepared just in case of RFE on something?
To answer the original question with a quote from my grandmother whenever I whined, "but that's not fair" as a kid, "Life never is"
The law is the law. We abide by them. We can lobby for changes to said law if we believe they are incorrect, but we don't break them before they are changed.
more...
p7810456
01-10 03:57 PM
munabhai
i filed my I-140 in may 07 and got RFE in NOV-07 and replied in dec07.
which center, gcphul?
i filed my I-140 in may 07 and got RFE in NOV-07 and replied in dec07.
which center, gcphul?
kisana
04-11 10:16 PM
Sorry i keep on asking same questions again and again. I could not find any answer for that. What should I fill in "date of application" for priviously applied I-765, it should be date from EAD when they approved it or should it be the the date on which they received my application.
Also what should I fill in the
"Please provide information concerning your eligibility status"
Please suggest.
Also what should I fill in the
"Please provide information concerning your eligibility status"
Please suggest.
more...
hitch
07-13 07:37 PM
Hi Dear ,
I got an ofer from boeing I saw expert comments on this forums,I appreciate if u guys help me out in this matter .I recieved an offer letter from Boeing but when HR asked me about the Export control status then she told me to have a GC or Citizen for clearence infact the position for which i got an offer letter was in comercial planes and it has nothing to do with security infact no security clrence (Exempt) is required.
could you please let me that is there any chance i can move fwdand and tell the HR about my case again .please respond to this
thx for ur help.
Hitch
I got an ofer from boeing I saw expert comments on this forums,I appreciate if u guys help me out in this matter .I recieved an offer letter from Boeing but when HR asked me about the Export control status then she told me to have a GC or Citizen for clearence infact the position for which i got an offer letter was in comercial planes and it has nothing to do with security infact no security clrence (Exempt) is required.
could you please let me that is there any chance i can move fwdand and tell the HR about my case again .please respond to this
thx for ur help.
Hitch
2010 Mercedes-AMG SLS E-CELL

jg888
07-20 10:06 AM
I am a July fiasco survivor. My 485 has been filed through AOS, so no worries there. I was supposed to get married in a few months, but my fiancee has rushed down to the US on her tourist visa. The plan was to get a civil marriage certificate done and have her atach her AOS with mine. Lawyer has now informed me that she needs to stay here till she gets AP otherwise the application is considered 'abandoned'. She has a life in her home country that she needs to get back to, She can't just drop everything and park herself here for the 4-6 months that AP is likelt to take for July applicants. Does anyone have any advice, or a similar situation? As I see it, my options are -
1. File AOS for her and let her leave, and take the chance that they will track her departure and cancel her application. If this happens, is she allowed to refile if the PD becomes current later?
2. Rush out of the US with her to get her back in on H4 visa. Challenge here is that it is near impossible to get an appointment at a US consulate before the 17th Aug window closes.
3. File her application through CP. She doesn't get interim benefits that way. Given my PD of EB3-June 2006, I'm not expecting a GC for at least 3 years, so this option really sucks.
Any suggestions from the community out there?
1. File AOS for her and let her leave, and take the chance that they will track her departure and cancel her application. If this happens, is she allowed to refile if the PD becomes current later?
2. Rush out of the US with her to get her back in on H4 visa. Challenge here is that it is near impossible to get an appointment at a US consulate before the 17th Aug window closes.
3. File her application through CP. She doesn't get interim benefits that way. Given my PD of EB3-June 2006, I'm not expecting a GC for at least 3 years, so this option really sucks.
Any suggestions from the community out there?
more...
dtekkedil
07-03 11:16 AM
I am sending a flower with a note to LincolN, NE address.
Could anyone give me the complete and correct address?
We should all send individually the flowers.
--sri
The address -
The Honorable Emilio T. Gonzalez
Director U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20529
Could anyone give me the complete and correct address?
We should all send individually the flowers.
--sri
The address -
The Honorable Emilio T. Gonzalez
Director U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20529
hair MB#39;s SLS AMG E-Cell
shana04
08-03 11:42 PM
Why is it that people who have filed after me have already received their notice and had checks cashed? I thought it is based on when the application is received is how they process- I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....
I can understand your frustration, but not abuse language please. We all are going through the same trauma.
Libra has not said any thing bad and you do not have to fell bad for it or use any absue language.
We should stand united and not fight among our selves.
God bless you and your family and I would pray God that you get your checks cashed atleast before me.
Keep faith in God my dear friend, one day we all would be set free.
Good luck to you and Libra and all other friends here in IV.
I can understand your frustration, but not abuse language please. We all are going through the same trauma.
Libra has not said any thing bad and you do not have to fell bad for it or use any absue language.
We should stand united and not fight among our selves.
God bless you and your family and I would pray God that you get your checks cashed atleast before me.
Keep faith in God my dear friend, one day we all would be set free.
Good luck to you and Libra and all other friends here in IV.
more...
gc28262
02-11 12:43 PM
My online I-140 status shows the case cannot be found. The receipt date for my i-140 is current. What should I do? Anybody seen this issue.
I had the same issue after filing concurrently in July 2007. My I-140 could not be found on CRIS. Finally towards end of Dec 2007, it showed up.
My attorney advised not to care about the online status as we had the receipt copy with us.
I had the same issue after filing concurrently in July 2007. My I-140 could not be found on CRIS. Finally towards end of Dec 2007, it showed up.
My attorney advised not to care about the online status as we had the receipt copy with us.
hot With the SLS AMG E-CELL,
like_watching_paint_dry
09-07 09:59 AM
I'm not sure how much help this would be. But I've noticed in the past that companies in India like Wipro et al apply for H1/L1 for their employees and keep the H1 around. And when the need arises, they send them over on short term work assignments (anywhere from 1 - 18 months).
Ideally for the purpose of meetings etc, they should be using the B visa, especially when they have not sponsored an immigrant petition. But in your case, you have an immigrant intent so I guess a H or L is the way to go. Please consult an attorney as I have no idea about what implications your Canadian pay setup will have over the 'pay prevailing wages during H1B presence' issue.
I dont know much about L1 but yours seems perfectly suited for an L1 and I believe L1 can have immigrant intent too. Any reason you cant go on to L1?
Ideally for the purpose of meetings etc, they should be using the B visa, especially when they have not sponsored an immigrant petition. But in your case, you have an immigrant intent so I guess a H or L is the way to go. Please consult an attorney as I have no idea about what implications your Canadian pay setup will have over the 'pay prevailing wages during H1B presence' issue.
I dont know much about L1 but yours seems perfectly suited for an L1 and I believe L1 can have immigrant intent too. Any reason you cant go on to L1?
more...
house SLS AMG E-CELL lithium-ion

nozerd
01-17 01:55 PM
Check website of consulate. I know Houston consulate webiste is
www.cgihouston.org
You will have to go to the one in your jurisdiction.
www.cgihouston.org
You will have to go to the one in your jurisdiction.
tattoo 2012 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG E-
pappu
08-21 10:21 AM
Its a window of opportunity for us.
lets all email the following expressing support and hoping for some relief measues for highly educated skilled immigrants.:
===
Wite email addresed to:
Harold McGraw III
Chairman, Business Roundtable
Chairman, President & CEO, The McGraw-Hill Companies
info@businessroundtable.org
and co-address to any 1 of the following:
Edward B. Rust, Jr.
Co-Chairman, Business Roundtable
Chairman & CEO, State Farm Insurance Companies
Kenneth I. Chenault
Co-Chairman, Business Roundtable
Chairman & CEO, American Express Company
John J. Castellani
President, Business Roundtable
Larry D. Burton
Executive Director, Business Roundtable
Johanna I. Schneider
Executive Director, External Relations
====
then also email to the magazine that published this article expressing support for such initiative and hoping for something to be done this year before elections. send the letter to the editor so that editor can print in next issue right when this issue is debated on the floor (hopefully). This magazine is read by scientists and it will generate awareness in the community for our cause. Today the nation seems more inclined towards border security and enforcement rather than immigration reform bill. However increasing America's competitiveness in science and technology will have several supporters across party lines.
science_editors@aaas.org (general editorial queries)
science_letters@aaas.org (queries about letters to the editor)
send to both email ids
---
Members with good with writing skills please post your letter drafts on this thread so that others can also use your letter and can send it.
===
lets all email the following expressing support and hoping for some relief measues for highly educated skilled immigrants.:
===
Wite email addresed to:
Harold McGraw III
Chairman, Business Roundtable
Chairman, President & CEO, The McGraw-Hill Companies
info@businessroundtable.org
and co-address to any 1 of the following:
Edward B. Rust, Jr.
Co-Chairman, Business Roundtable
Chairman & CEO, State Farm Insurance Companies
Kenneth I. Chenault
Co-Chairman, Business Roundtable
Chairman & CEO, American Express Company
John J. Castellani
President, Business Roundtable
Larry D. Burton
Executive Director, Business Roundtable
Johanna I. Schneider
Executive Director, External Relations
====
then also email to the magazine that published this article expressing support for such initiative and hoping for something to be done this year before elections. send the letter to the editor so that editor can print in next issue right when this issue is debated on the floor (hopefully). This magazine is read by scientists and it will generate awareness in the community for our cause. Today the nation seems more inclined towards border security and enforcement rather than immigration reform bill. However increasing America's competitiveness in science and technology will have several supporters across party lines.
science_editors@aaas.org (general editorial queries)
science_letters@aaas.org (queries about letters to the editor)
send to both email ids
---
Members with good with writing skills please post your letter drafts on this thread so that others can also use your letter and can send it.
===
more...
pictures Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG E-Cell
ho_gaya_kaya_?
11-21 07:32 AM
I think the job market is going to change a lot- in next few months
There will be plenty of people waiting for last so many years- who will be out to switch
and also who are or were not planning to change- will now start thinking now that they have the opportunity...:)
This will create new job positions as well as make the market very competitive - since there will be many positions
Nevertheless- I dont think its going to make a significant or any chnage in economy - since this will only initiate a job movement and not new job creation
So Ladies and Gentelmen- I think we have very intresting few months in front of us
BTW_ I created a poll- if you are intrested in participating...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15612
There will be plenty of people waiting for last so many years- who will be out to switch
and also who are or were not planning to change- will now start thinking now that they have the opportunity...:)
This will create new job positions as well as make the market very competitive - since there will be many positions
Nevertheless- I dont think its going to make a significant or any chnage in economy - since this will only initiate a job movement and not new job creation
So Ladies and Gentelmen- I think we have very intresting few months in front of us
BTW_ I created a poll- if you are intrested in participating...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15612
dresses Mercedes SLS AMG E-Cell
arnab221
03-18 10:32 AM
Hello :
Does the core team who have their boots in Washington have any knowledge of the date when the CIR will be introduced by Mr Kennedy . Days have turned to weeks then to months and we have been just hearing stories of the bill getting introduced "Next Week ".The press is spilling gallons of ink and the onliners are creating Gigabytes of forum data on Immigration Legislation and its outcomes, but nothing seems to come out of Capitol Hill , they are just going around in circles .Are they actually going to do something this year or is it just another eyewash ?
Does the core team who have their boots in Washington have any knowledge of the date when the CIR will be introduced by Mr Kennedy . Days have turned to weeks then to months and we have been just hearing stories of the bill getting introduced "Next Week ".The press is spilling gallons of ink and the onliners are creating Gigabytes of forum data on Immigration Legislation and its outcomes, but nothing seems to come out of Capitol Hill , they are just going around in circles .Are they actually going to do something this year or is it just another eyewash ?
more...
makeup The E-Cell#39;s electric motors
Circus123
01-09 02:50 PM
Extrapolating the Einstein equation E =mc2 I get the following results :
EB3 June 01
EB2 Dec 2000
EB3 June 01
EB2 Dec 2000
girlfriend it the SLS AMG E-Cell.
purgan
08-15 12:41 PM
I filed in last week of June but have still not issued receipts. There are many like me. At the same time, some July 2 filers have receipts.
The explantion for this is that USCIS does not stricly follow first in, first out. They continue to process applications and issue receipt notices haphazardly, that is why some early filers have not recieved RNs while some later filers have. This has created a lot of confusion and anxiety.
The only thing that can help us is a legislative fix. Please help IV help ourselves!
The explantion for this is that USCIS does not stricly follow first in, first out. They continue to process applications and issue receipt notices haphazardly, that is why some early filers have not recieved RNs while some later filers have. This has created a lot of confusion and anxiety.
The only thing that can help us is a legislative fix. Please help IV help ourselves!
hairstyles The SLS AMG E-Cell comes in

JA1HIND
09-02 01:10 PM
I did not get any soft LUD. Will all the updates happening, folks getting second FP, I wanted to make sure my case is not getting delayed due to some mistake either on their or my part. If nothing else, upon changing the address using online means, USCIS should have sent me a notice in mail at my new address to confirm the change, which I did not get. Hence the query.
Question: did you update your new home mailing address online at USPS (Postal website) or using USCIS (Change address) at the time of updating your new mailing address? Initially you do receive a confirmation # when you fillout first part of online application then later you would see additional links at the bottom of page where it would ask for "are there any pending application" somthing like that...
If you did update using UCSIS website then did you enter your A# (that is if you have already applied for EAD/I-485 then you should have a A#) along with your pending receipt numbers?
I did change my home address for 4 times now in the past 2 years and everytime when updated using USCIS, I promptly received individual letters notification/confirmation for each family members (pending cases) that address was sucessfully updated.
Just a thought!!
Question: did you update your new home mailing address online at USPS (Postal website) or using USCIS (Change address) at the time of updating your new mailing address? Initially you do receive a confirmation # when you fillout first part of online application then later you would see additional links at the bottom of page where it would ask for "are there any pending application" somthing like that...
If you did update using UCSIS website then did you enter your A# (that is if you have already applied for EAD/I-485 then you should have a A#) along with your pending receipt numbers?
I did change my home address for 4 times now in the past 2 years and everytime when updated using USCIS, I promptly received individual letters notification/confirmation for each family members (pending cases) that address was sucessfully updated.
Just a thought!!
neema
11-29 02:22 PM
I am currently in US on H4. I had applied for my H1B while in India , through a consultant based in US and have the approval with me now.
The problem is that I might have to go back to India next year for good, due to which I wont be able to utilize my H1b for working in the US.
My question is:
1) Since I wont be coming back to US as of now, what if I do not get my H1 visa stamped. Can I use my approval(I-797)in the present consulting firm's name, for getting H1b stamped through any other company in future.
2) I understand that stamping is needed only for reentering US. What if i just get the stamping done and still do not come back. In that case, can I still transfer my stamped H1B to any other company without working at all for the consulting firm whose stamp I have on my passport.
Any help is greatly appreciated, I need to decide fast. Thanks a lot.
The problem is that I might have to go back to India next year for good, due to which I wont be able to utilize my H1b for working in the US.
My question is:
1) Since I wont be coming back to US as of now, what if I do not get my H1 visa stamped. Can I use my approval(I-797)in the present consulting firm's name, for getting H1b stamped through any other company in future.
2) I understand that stamping is needed only for reentering US. What if i just get the stamping done and still do not come back. In that case, can I still transfer my stamped H1B to any other company without working at all for the consulting firm whose stamp I have on my passport.
Any help is greatly appreciated, I need to decide fast. Thanks a lot.
STAmisha
06-19 03:37 PM
Finally This Is My Turn To Rejoice. My Lawyer Email Me Saying That She Got Off From Phone From Dol And My Lc Is Approved.
1)how Long It Takes For The Physical Paper To Arrive? Do We Need That Physical Paper To File For 140 And 485?
2)the Online Status Still Shows "in Process"
Gurus, Please Help Me
1)how Long It Takes For The Physical Paper To Arrive? Do We Need That Physical Paper To File For 140 And 485?
2)the Online Status Still Shows "in Process"
Gurus, Please Help Me
0 comments:
Post a Comment