arabic tattoo writing

images arabic tattoo translation arabic tattoo writing. Labels: arabic mehndi, black
  • Labels: arabic mehndi, black



  • WeShallOvercome
    08-03 12:19 PM
    Hopefully we will get them soon! Keeping fingers crossed! Just imagine the wait times for AP, EAD and eventually GC. Just forget about it!

    At this time the guys who are seeking company are those who got their checks cleared, you have 99% of july population with you , if that gives you some comfort.





    wallpaper Labels: arabic mehndi, black arabic tattoo writing. Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 6
  • Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 6



  • andy garcia
    01-17 06:53 AM
    That is all I did a couple of years ago.
    I took the passport of my wife and that was it.





    arabic tattoo writing. Favorite; Actions▾; Share via
  • Favorite; Actions▾; Share via



  • EndlessWait
    12-13 06:34 PM
    January 2008 Visa Bulletin and Predicament of Unmarried Indian EB-2

    India has a tradition of family match-making marriage that more or less determines the timing of a marriage for a single person. When the EB visa numbers were open a few months ago, the unmarried single EB-2 worried about premature approval of their I-485 applications before they would have married and often talked about the way to delay approval of I-485 applications until they would marry. The January 2008 Visa Bulletin and the State Department prediction for the EB availability in coming months have removed such worry from these Indian professionals. However, in an unanticpated twist and irony of the development, they will instead face a different problem, to wit, their future spouses may not be able to apply for a following-to-join derivative EB immigrant visa benefits for a long time. Considering the amount of time the future spouse will have to wait to file for the immigrant benefits, it may be important for these EB-2 Indian professional to take at least two actions. These unmarried Indians have maintained a H-1B status to bring their future spouses in a H-4 visa status so that they are not separated after they marry. This strategy will become more real and critically important, meaning that they should keep staying on a H-1B status and not using EAD and AP. If they returned using AP, they may at some point of time, reinstate their H-1B status before their H-1B validity runs out. The other action which they should take is to file concurrent EB-2 and EB-3 I-140 petitions using the same EB-2 labor certification. Since the EB-3 is more favorable or at least will have a cut-off date rather than "unavailable," in certain situation they may maneuver the immigration rules that permit transfer of pending I-485 applications between EB-2 and EB-3 during the period when the visa numbers remain current for him/her. Such maneuver may at least allow the spouse to file I-485/EAD/AP. When EB-2 becomes more favorable, they may have to transfer the I-485 applications back to EB-2 petition. This maneuver is not a good option for everyone as it will require a log of juggling. However, some earlier priority date EB-2 Indians may dare to venture such juggling because of their unique circumstances that require filing of I-485 application for the spouse. It is something to think about and people should seek legal counsel.

    I hope this info useful for our fellow members.

    Thanks,
    Ram

    r u an attorney , desi consultant or some nonsensical person...whats the point of this on IV...admin pls close this thread..





    2011 Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 6 arabic tattoo writing. Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 3
  • Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 3



  • satyasaich
    07-20 06:43 PM
    Can you please provide me a bit more insight for this topic or please point me where i can get some more details, if possible.
    I'm on H1B 8th year, stuck with EB3 Retro with a priority date of Nov/03. My wife has a PhD in Molecular Biology, one of the hot subjects all across the globe.

    I'll truly appreciate
    Also why dont you apply in EB1 Thru your wife in parallel to ur own GC. PhDs dont need an employer to sponsor them.



    more...


    arabic tattoo writing. Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 5
  • Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 5



  • speddi
    10-05 01:28 PM
    What does your online status say?

    It says Current Status: Case received and pending.





    arabic tattoo writing. Arabic Tattoo Writing 6
  • Arabic Tattoo Writing 6



  • pboy
    03-25 02:13 PM
    I went to Chennai and Hyderabad thru Dubai in last 2 years. I felt it was really nice. No transit visa stuff. Good veggie food, lot of entertainment and good service. A bit costly compared to other airlines. On overall good experience and no regrets for higher price



    more...


    arabic tattoo writing. Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 7
  • Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 7



  • murali77
    06-16 12:30 AM
    Dear Friends

    I have a big problem , my name is correct on passport, birthcertificate , H1 but my social security card has my name swapped. I never bothered to change all these years but I hear name check so I am worried.

    Will my 1-485 case get stuck because of this
    is it a good idea to change the name on SSN now.

    Any suggestions.

    Thanks
    Murali





    2010 Favorite; Actions▾; Share via arabic tattoo writing. arabic tattoo translation
  • arabic tattoo translation



  • GCeffect
    01-29 04:16 PM
    I'm from Bangladesh and my PD is May 2006....EB3

    I applied for my I485, I765 and I131 in July 2, 2007. Then me and my wife received the I765 approval in couple of months then the real drama began.
    In October i received the letter about our i131 denial. The reason for the denial was approval of I485 (I485 approval news was mentioned in my i131 denial letter). My lawyer then told me to wait couple of months to receive my cards. I waited but didn't receive anything. The I called the USCIS and they told me that there is no update in the system and they requested me to go to the local immigration office to notify the matter. After visiting the local immigration office they asked me to write a status request letter to USCIS.

    Me and lawyer already wrote 4 letters to USCIS requesting the status of my i485 as my i131 got denied. Finally one of the cases status for i131 showing online that you�re RFE has been received and case has been resumed; and the other one is still case denied. On the other hand the i485 for both mine and my wife's case still showing like it was showing six months ago..."received and pending"........

    I�m totally confused in this present situation. USCIS never requested for any RFE against my i131, so why they put in the online status that the RFE has been received. All I did was requested for the I485 applications as they mentioned in my i131 denial letter that my i485 got approved��

    Some help here will be highly appreciated��.thanks in advance



    more...


    arabic tattoo writing. In most Arab cultures tattoos
  • In most Arab cultures tattoos



  • ita
    10-26 10:28 AM
    Hi ,
    Cna someone give me the customer Servcie #s to call For TSC
    Are they by service center?

    Wat is Second Level Support and what is the # to call them?





    hair Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 3 arabic tattoo writing. Arabic Calligraphy and Tattoos
  • Arabic Calligraphy and Tattoos



  • InTheMoment
    06-16 04:50 PM
    I guess the initial question my miguy still remains unanswered.

    His question was about the validity period of the card and the start date of that validity period that is printed on that card and not the date when you activate the EAD status.

    any answers there ?



    more...


    arabic tattoo writing. arabic tattoo writing. Arabic Writing Tattoos; Arabic Writing Tattoos
  • arabic tattoo writing. Arabic Writing Tattoos; Arabic Writing Tattoos



  • lyu265
    04-02 02:21 PM
    NOT KNOW HOW TRUE BELOW IS, BUT POST IT ANYWAY

    PLEASE POST BELOW ON EVERY website and different forums within a website (murthy/immigrationportal/etc) YOU VISIT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are trying to conduct a nation wide rally of faxes/mail to be sent to Concerned authorities on April 3rd and April 4th, if your Labor is stuck in any of the BEC please send a
    - Mail to below address (so that all mail could reach authorities on same week)
    - Fax to below number (so that all faxes could reach authorities on same day)

    Dates: April 3rd (preferable) and APRIL 4th (if you forget)
    MAKE A CALENDER ENTRY

    Please use same subject in all your faxes, no matter how you want to address your content of the letter. Please try to post matter of this posting to all forums you visit.

    Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center


    DOL Contacts

    Ms. Elaine L. Chao
    Secretary of Labor
    (202) 693-6000

    Mr. Paul T. Conway
    Chief of Staff
    (202) 693-6007

    Mr. Steven J. Law
    Deputy Secretary
    (202) 693-6000

    Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
    Executive Secretariat Director
    (202) 693-6100

    Ms. Amy Barrera
    Director of Advance & Scheduling
    (202) 693-6003

    Ms. Laura Genero
    Associate Deputy Secretary
    (202) 693-6000

    Address for all the above people
    U.S. Department of Labor
    Frances Perkins Building
    200 Constitution Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20210

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    WE SEND LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th (NOT BEFORE)
    WE FAX LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th

    Below is the sample draft:
    -------------------------
    Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center

    Dear Sir / Madam:

    I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center and has not received my approval.

    My family and I are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

    I would be highly appreciated if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

    Sincerely,
    your name
    City, State, Zipcode
    __________________
    ETA Case Number:
    YOUR PRIORITY DATE
    YOUR STATE
    TR/RIR





    hot Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 5 arabic tattoo writing. Will” Arabic script tattoo
  • Will” Arabic script tattoo



  • ganugapati
    06-18 02:21 PM
    My current visa status is I-140 approved, I-485 pending, EAD and AP approved.

    I was unemployed for the past 1 year and am thinking of applying for unemployment benefits. Will this cause any problem in my I-485 application like the employment agency informing the USCIS. Is there a way that the USCIS will find that I am currently unemployed because of applying for benefits and reject my GC.



    more...


    house Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 2 arabic tattoo writing. arabic tattoo writing.
  • arabic tattoo writing.



  • pratikgr
    08-10 08:00 AM
    how about applying for a tourist visa for that time period?

    Can we apply for tourist visa from US?

    I checked at NY Kaplan. they have 3months course for $1800 and 4months course for TOEFL for $5500. Since we need atleast 4 months I20, I guess I have to check some community college if they offer something cheap.

    One more question is, the community college usally have admission from spring. They don't issue I20 in summer. So I guess I have to start from January itself. In that case is it possible to get admission in January and start the class in summer? In that way I can save some money.





    tattoo Arabic Tattoo Writing 6 arabic tattoo writing. Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 7
  • Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 7



  • deba
    06-05 05:42 PM
    In the same boat, I have the same status on USPS tracking for delivery at TSC. Will wait and see if the status changes or if they cash the check. So I guess you are not alone. :-)



    more...


    pictures Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 7 arabic tattoo writing. Arabic Tattoo Writing 6
  • Arabic Tattoo Writing 6



  • b072707
    10-24 11:47 AM
    I am in the same boat. no receipts so far.





    dresses Will” Arabic script tattoo arabic tattoo writing. Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 2
  • Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 2



  • immi2006
    08-17 09:29 AM
    Most folks here would have used a lens to double check their APplns before mailing it.

    If your friend wants to know ask him to join IV , why are you proxying for him > He shud be more worried than you. Pls talk to a professional lawyer on this situation, I am sure none of the folks here can advise on this,

    Please



    more...


    makeup In most Arab cultures tattoos arabic tattoo writing. Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 2
  • Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 2



  • tikka
    05-31 02:23 PM
    This is the least we can do...

    thank you delhirocks. this was the first step.

    Now you could you please take a few mins and send out web faxes. You can send it to all the states.

    Thank you again





    girlfriend Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 7 arabic tattoo writing. tattoo and tagged arabic,
  • tattoo and tagged arabic,



  • dan19
    09-12 01:52 PM
    Isn't it done before LC filing?

    We need to start recruitment process. For this it requires job advertisements for 5 weeks in a row, complete the recruitment process.





    hairstyles arabic tattoo writing. Arabic Writing Tattoos; Arabic Writing Tattoos arabic tattoo writing. Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 8
  • Print Arabic Tattoo Writing 8



  • roseball
    02-25 12:58 PM
    I started talking to new employer about my joining and I requested for preparing PERM stuff before I join. This is the only this I want the new employer to do on behalf me before I join with him. The employer said Prevailing Wage determination takes 2 months. And the new employer mentioned that he can not do Prevailing Wage determination without joining. Is this right?

    PWD has nothing to do with you joining them. All DOL does in PWD is it assigns a salary range based on the location of the job and the minimum requirements defined for the position. BTW, it is infact taking 2-3 months to get PWD these days.





    vts31
    10-20 10:08 PM
    correct...and holy crap u have a lot of posts!





    virtual55
    05-06 06:41 PM
    This conference is for lawyers and employers and organized by lawyers. The organizers are charging fees for it too.

    So what will IV gain by meeting lawyers and paying money to just get in?
    Or by showing our face to USCIS official, Do you think by showing your face you will get your greencard and can promote IV? If that is true why don't you go and sit in front of USCIS and show your face to everyone entering that building?

    And if you want to go then go. Why do you want IV to pay your $350?

    First use your common sense and think positively instead of commenting posts



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews