Libra
09-14 04:00 PM
Pradhan is being interview on EBC radio....now
Whats the 30,000? I'm not listening
Whats the 30,000? I'm not listening
wallpaper Effects of Smokeless Tobacco -
Blog Feeds
01-11 08:10 AM
The restrictionist Center for Immigration Studies has put out a DREAM Act proposal that could tell us what the Republicans might propose when they re-draft DREAM to their own liking. It's not horrible - some ideas, particularly those in the first of the two parts - would probably be areas where agreement could be reached. A few ideas - such as introducing a new extremely cumbersome process to get the green card after ten years - are really bad. But it is encouraging to at least be having a negotiation. One had the feeling in the last Congress that only...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/the-gop-dream-act-plan.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/the-gop-dream-act-plan.html)

indio0617
09-21 04:53 PM
Currently since labour is progressing really slowly and considering that it looks like fresh labour will get approved quickly .. but folks will have to wait 4-5 years to get into the 140/485 stage, are there are efforts being made by IV to get dependents say an interim EAD, so that they can start working, rather than be a victim of the process.
I think the biggest casualty of the process are the dependents, who unless qualified to get an h1, have no option but sit at home. I know both male and female dependents in this situation.
Wouldn't it make sense to lobby for an interim EAD in following cases:
1. if labour has not been cleared say for a long time period .. (maybe 2 years), or
2. cleared .. but people have waited a long time period but the dates for 140/485 are not current?
Not sure if this issue has been debated before.
vivache:
Top on IV's goals is 'ability to file for I-485' even when visa number is not available. As you perhaps know this will enable securing an EAD. Hope this answers your question.
I think the biggest casualty of the process are the dependents, who unless qualified to get an h1, have no option but sit at home. I know both male and female dependents in this situation.
Wouldn't it make sense to lobby for an interim EAD in following cases:
1. if labour has not been cleared say for a long time period .. (maybe 2 years), or
2. cleared .. but people have waited a long time period but the dates for 140/485 are not current?
Not sure if this issue has been debated before.
vivache:
Top on IV's goals is 'ability to file for I-485' even when visa number is not available. As you perhaps know this will enable securing an EAD. Hope this answers your question.
2011 Snuff and chewing tobacco
aditya
05-26 06:21 AM
Thank you all In Team IV
god bless you all
dont worry i also contributed
god bless you all
dont worry i also contributed
more...
lecter
February 2nd, 2004, 11:49 PM
I have no direct knowledge, but I amsure there are those that do. I'd be surprised if it doesn't work, but I know in Canons case there are certainlenses that need some sort of "re-chipping". Before you buy I'd certainly take it into the shop and try it out and check the EXIF info that it produces (most likely place it will fail, or omit data)
Dunno if that helps.
Rob
I am looking forward to this camera hitting the streets, another excellent sub $1,000 camera is sure to put the competition on notice. I love competition (unless I am bidding.. hehe)
Rob
Dunno if that helps.
Rob
I am looking forward to this camera hitting the streets, another excellent sub $1,000 camera is sure to put the competition on notice. I love competition (unless I am bidding.. hehe)
Rob
walking_dude
10-31 02:48 PM
Everyone,
Please provide your First Name, Last Name, Telephone Number, E-mail id (Yahoo). We will call you and let you in ( requests without Telephone numbers will not be approved)
Here's the link to MI Chapter Yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ivmi
We can end this GC mess Together
Please provide your First Name, Last Name, Telephone Number, E-mail id (Yahoo). We will call you and let you in ( requests without Telephone numbers will not be approved)
Here's the link to MI Chapter Yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ivmi
We can end this GC mess Together
more...
sanju
03-06 02:44 PM
Which bill? Passed where? More info please.
The greater danger in our lives is not that we set our aim too high and fail, but we set them too low, and still do.
.
The greater danger in our lives is not that we set our aim too high and fail, but we set them too low, and still do.
.
2010 years of chewing tobacco
kzinjuwadia
05-13 11:42 PM
I'd stay in canada and wait for the call from the consulate. One of my friends had similar situation in vancouver consulate and it took around 2wks for the call and they got the visa. Going out of canada is not good idea as canada consulate is working on your case and only they will issue your visa as it's in progress. if the visa is denied, then you can go to consulate in india and retry.
more...
dealsnet
12-28 02:27 PM
We are watching the processing date from Dec. 14 till yesterday. We did call them. You can see my thread for this matter. They talk about Nov. Date till recently. All of a sudden they come up with this with old date. see the link
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16229 (http://http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16229)
Why did u give a negative marking for that?
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16229 (http://http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16229)
Why did u give a negative marking for that?
hair Effects of Tobacco Use
amsgc
04-08 08:34 PM
If it's easy enough, please remove "United States" as a choice in the list of countries.
Then they will pick Afghanistan! :)
Lets encourage people to make a little bit of effort and update the data to reflect the correct PD and Country of chargeability.
Then they will pick Afghanistan! :)
Lets encourage people to make a little bit of effort and update the data to reflect the correct PD and Country of chargeability.
more...
wantgc23
08-15 02:30 PM
First find the SOC code for the Labor based on which your 485 is pending, Then find the SOC code for new job. If they are same or similar you are fine.
Job Title alone does Not decide the SOC code for your job, It is mostly a function of the Job duties.
If your new employer would co-operate, Get a new Job offer letter that has atleast 50% same Job duties so that When USCIS adjudicates your 485, they arrive at same or similar SOC code as your original {in this case substituted labor}. SOC code.
NOTE: I am not an attorney, use the info at your own risk.
Job Title alone does Not decide the SOC code for your job, It is mostly a function of the Job duties.
If your new employer would co-operate, Get a new Job offer letter that has atleast 50% same Job duties so that When USCIS adjudicates your 485, they arrive at same or similar SOC code as your original {in this case substituted labor}. SOC code.
NOTE: I am not an attorney, use the info at your own risk.
hot Smokeless tobacco comes in two
cox
June 18th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Did you see my comment on this shot in the gallery, because I said the same exact thing "ask and you shall receive". Anyway, like I said there, great shot, Anders would be proud. ;)
Great minds and all that ;) Yeah, Anders & Omar keep me working to improve my wildlife and landscapes. You, Bob, Rob, Gary and others too numerous to list here remind me thru pictures that I should shoot other things occasionally too. And Queen Josephine has finally shamed me into buying Photoshop CS2 (with the intent of learning how to use it). 'Course, now I only have to figure out how to open this box...:D
Great minds and all that ;) Yeah, Anders & Omar keep me working to improve my wildlife and landscapes. You, Bob, Rob, Gary and others too numerous to list here remind me thru pictures that I should shoot other things occasionally too. And Queen Josephine has finally shamed me into buying Photoshop CS2 (with the intent of learning how to use it). 'Course, now I only have to figure out how to open this box...:D
more...
house chewing tobacco effects. |Children chewing tobacco photos| |chewing tobacco
srh1
09-22 01:50 PM
I am really amazed how some guys do not even know how to search house on internet and posting 10 messages for very basic question and dreaming of owning house during one of the turbulent times in the history.
Buying a house is a big decision and there is nothing wrong in asking others. This forum is all about sharing views if you don�t have something nice to say or don�t have any idea about housing stop commenting.
Buying a house is a big decision and there is nothing wrong in asking others. This forum is all about sharing views if you don�t have something nice to say or don�t have any idea about housing stop commenting.
tattoo How Do You Chew Tobacco
talash
12-13 09:19 AM
I had posted my 485 approval news ealier and it took a whole different direction .Hope for you .My 140 was denied for same reason .It was A2P and company didnt have auditted financial statements and hadnt filed taxes and to make things worse i didnt get (neither atorney) the denail notice till 25th day of denail .We filed MTR and the documents we sent were my w2s.my pay stubs showing that company had been paying me whatwas stated in LS .
I think you should always take a chance n file MTR with what ever possible documents u have and have a backup plan with new perm possibly with a differnet employer .we also sent unauditted financial statemnts with MTR .MTR was successfull and Thanks God 485 got approved too .
I found IV very helpfull for finding out how to file n what to send with MTR .
wish u luck
I think you should always take a chance n file MTR with what ever possible documents u have and have a backup plan with new perm possibly with a differnet employer .we also sent unauditted financial statemnts with MTR .MTR was successfull and Thanks God 485 got approved too .
I found IV very helpfull for finding out how to file n what to send with MTR .
wish u luck
more...
pictures especially chewing tobacco
kishdam
02-06 03:28 PM
Hi,
What is legally considered as "Permanent Residency approval date" - is it the approval of I485/getting greencard or is it the approval of I140. Sometimes the I140 referred to as an immigrant petition. As we know the process is once this immigrant petition (I14) is approved we apply for adjustment of status as a permanent resident thru II485 - so legally - can we consider that until I485 is not approved, our permanent residence applicaiton is pending?
This is to interpret a reimburse agreement I signed (bad thing to do - but I was naive then and signed a very vague repayment statement). But somewhat good thing is the agreement talks about staying for 2 years "after" the permanent residence is approved. If things get bad - I am hoping that this language might save me. Any thoughts?
- kd
What is legally considered as "Permanent Residency approval date" - is it the approval of I485/getting greencard or is it the approval of I140. Sometimes the I140 referred to as an immigrant petition. As we know the process is once this immigrant petition (I14) is approved we apply for adjustment of status as a permanent resident thru II485 - so legally - can we consider that until I485 is not approved, our permanent residence applicaiton is pending?
This is to interpret a reimburse agreement I signed (bad thing to do - but I was naive then and signed a very vague repayment statement). But somewhat good thing is the agreement talks about staying for 2 years "after" the permanent residence is approved. If things get bad - I am hoping that this language might save me. Any thoughts?
- kd
dresses smokeless tobacco
martinvisalaw
06-15 11:46 AM
You should have no problem filing a 2nd 485 even though you already have one pending. This happens often, especially when a foreign national marries a US citizen while an employment-based 485 is pending. I've prepared this type of case many times. the faster 485 will be approved (hopefully), so the slower one will be denied because you already have permanent residence at that point.
more...
makeup using smokeless tobacco.
raysaikat
04-07 12:02 AM
AC21 allows you to change jobs after 180 days of filing.
AC21 allows you to change jobs after 180 days of filing before getting your green card. I do not think that you can invoke AC 21 after you have got your GC.
AC21 allows you to change jobs after 180 days of filing before getting your green card. I do not think that you can invoke AC 21 after you have got your GC.
girlfriend from smokeless tobacco.
mytrix76
01-11 07:54 AM
You Can work for the same Employer On H1 even after entering US on AP.
It is NOT clear Yet if we can file for H1 Transfer with another employer after entering US on Advance Parole.
Please let us know if anybody has done this successfully.
Thanks for the response. Can you please tell me how you were able to confirm that one can continue on H1 with same employer. Did you do this personally or did you hear from an attorney. The reason I am asking is that I want to be completely sure about it before I implemented it
Thanks again.
It is NOT clear Yet if we can file for H1 Transfer with another employer after entering US on Advance Parole.
Please let us know if anybody has done this successfully.
Thanks for the response. Can you please tell me how you were able to confirm that one can continue on H1 with same employer. Did you do this personally or did you hear from an attorney. The reason I am asking is that I want to be completely sure about it before I implemented it
Thanks again.
hairstyles effects of chewing tobacco
gc_kaavaali
12-24 01:23 PM
Congratulations to everyone!!!...Nothing is impossible if we are united..
FredG
May 18th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Sometimes it's hard to get the dust off the sensor with one cleaning. I've cleaned mine once so far, and it still has some dust. I need to get some compressed air so I can recharge my $3 "sensor brush" from walmart and clean the CCD again. ;)Please continue to post your results with that brush. The article you initially referenced was quite interesting. You are the official Dphoto guinea pig for the $3 brush.