meridiani.planum
12-14 12:33 PM
- Per my LCA; combination of education and experience is not acceptable. Does that mean my evaluation is of no use? And is this LCA good for me?
Its going to be very hard trying to evaluate a 3 year degree to a 4 year BSCS. You can atleast talk with the person recommended by CPUwiz and see what she thinks...
- If evaluation is using 6yrs of experience to make up for 2yrs of education; CAN I, still (also) show the same 6yrs of experience as job experience?
I doubt if this double dipping is going to work...
- I have another approved RIR (Approved Aug07). In worst case, can I use that RIR to file for new 140 to save my 485? Is there any time limit on RIR case too? Like using it under number of weeks/months?[/COLOR]
LCs expire 180 days after their approval, so you have until Feb next year with this LC. However from what I know you need an approved I-140 to interfile with an existing 485 case. dont know if you can interfile an I-140 which is still pending. talk to a good immigration attorney.
Its going to be very hard trying to evaluate a 3 year degree to a 4 year BSCS. You can atleast talk with the person recommended by CPUwiz and see what she thinks...
- If evaluation is using 6yrs of experience to make up for 2yrs of education; CAN I, still (also) show the same 6yrs of experience as job experience?
I doubt if this double dipping is going to work...
- I have another approved RIR (Approved Aug07). In worst case, can I use that RIR to file for new 140 to save my 485? Is there any time limit on RIR case too? Like using it under number of weeks/months?[/COLOR]
LCs expire 180 days after their approval, so you have until Feb next year with this LC. However from what I know you need an approved I-140 to interfile with an existing 485 case. dont know if you can interfile an I-140 which is still pending. talk to a good immigration attorney.
wallpaper Avril-Lavigne New York, Mar 15
snathan
02-04 01:19 AM
My PERM has been pending for over one year, and I just got the H1 Approval for 1 year and 2 months (1 year H1 Extension and 2 months recapture time). I am currently in Malaysia and need to apply for a visa at US Consulate in Malaysia. Since I am on the H1 visa, I have to show the proof that I will return back to Malaysia after the end of my work period in US. Accordingly, I would need to purchase the round trip ticket. The issue is that the plane ticket only valid for the maximum of 1 year, but my visa valid for 1 year and 2 months. Please advise if one way plane ticket would be sufficient for the visa interview or need to be a round trip plane ticket. If it is not, what should I do? Also, I wonder if the application package including I-129 submitted to USCIS need to be stamped “Certified True Copy” with the original signature of the lawyer or employer for the visa interview. Can I use the copy one that is stamped “Certified True Copy” with the non-original signatures of my lawyer or employer? Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.
This is my personel experience only....so check with others also...
When I went to stamping for the first time in india, I did not even have any ticket or any plan for the US trip. H1 is dual intend visa. So I believe only for non-dual visa like B1, one need to prove that you will return and have the flight ticket.
This is my personel experience only....so check with others also...
When I went to stamping for the first time in india, I did not even have any ticket or any plan for the US trip. H1 is dual intend visa. So I believe only for non-dual visa like B1, one need to prove that you will return and have the flight ticket.
sayonara
09-11 01:33 PM
My main concern is RD of 28th August.....Does that mean that we are falling out of August 17 window and our cases will be put on hold or may be denied.......
Atleast, if I had RD of July 2, 2007...when our cases reached USCIS....I would not worry about it that much.....
Now...when it get transfered to NSC, will we get new case #s....I think all cases at NSC starts with LIN....
Anybody else in same situation?
Did you guys talk to your Attorney?
I just sent an email to my Attorney and waiting for the reply....
I spoke to my attorney and he says there was some update from USCIS and now processing can be done at local centers (some change in july end is what he said) and according to him, its fairly common. I also googled and this was pretty common in 1999-2000 period. I also have a RD of aug 28th, worried that my counter of 180 days is increasing bcoz of this...
Atleast, if I had RD of July 2, 2007...when our cases reached USCIS....I would not worry about it that much.....
Now...when it get transfered to NSC, will we get new case #s....I think all cases at NSC starts with LIN....
Anybody else in same situation?
Did you guys talk to your Attorney?
I just sent an email to my Attorney and waiting for the reply....
I spoke to my attorney and he says there was some update from USCIS and now processing can be done at local centers (some change in july end is what he said) and according to him, its fairly common. I also googled and this was pretty common in 1999-2000 period. I also have a RD of aug 28th, worried that my counter of 180 days is increasing bcoz of this...
2011 Latest news
morchu
07-31 04:28 PM
One thing is that lawyers are really busy till August 17th.
One good reason for this policy is the misuse or over-utilization of lawyer contact previlege. I believe there might be guys who contact lawyers for no reason, and just annoy them. If there are so many such guys in your company, may be all they are trying to avoid is this misuse.
On the other hand Lawyer is representing you and the employer at the same time. So you are entitled to contact lawyer directly. It is just that, if there had been misuse from other employees, there is a possibility that you might not have enough credability, and they may not return your call.
There is no harm in trying to send an email to you HR and ask them to get an answer from lawfirm for any valid query.
But, the problem is, they dont allow us to have a direct correspondence with lawyer. They are saying that its their company policy.
I'm really worried right now. Can I still call our lawyer? Sorry guys.
One good reason for this policy is the misuse or over-utilization of lawyer contact previlege. I believe there might be guys who contact lawyers for no reason, and just annoy them. If there are so many such guys in your company, may be all they are trying to avoid is this misuse.
On the other hand Lawyer is representing you and the employer at the same time. So you are entitled to contact lawyer directly. It is just that, if there had been misuse from other employees, there is a possibility that you might not have enough credability, and they may not return your call.
There is no harm in trying to send an email to you HR and ask them to get an answer from lawfirm for any valid query.
But, the problem is, they dont allow us to have a direct correspondence with lawyer. They are saying that its their company policy.
I'm really worried right now. Can I still call our lawyer? Sorry guys.
more...
arunkotte
07-10 09:43 PM
not nessasarly, mine and my friends las names starting with K and M, both are at NSC
Anders �stberg
October 25th, 2004, 01:51 AM
I think #1 and #2 are problematic as there is a lack of contrast or color difference between the field and the fence, it takes a while to see what's in the picture.
#3 and #4 work better, something interesting in the foreground and context from the background. Both have a slight tilt to the right though which is distracting to me. One rule of thumb is to work with thirds, the horizon in #3 cuts the picture in half which isn't wrong but many seem to prefer the 1/3 - 2/3 composition in #4. The foreground could be a bit sharper perhaps but #4 is my favourite of the four, nice picture.
#3 and #4 work better, something interesting in the foreground and context from the background. Both have a slight tilt to the right though which is distracting to me. One rule of thumb is to work with thirds, the horizon in #3 cuts the picture in half which isn't wrong but many seem to prefer the 1/3 - 2/3 composition in #4. The foreground could be a bit sharper perhaps but #4 is my favourite of the four, nice picture.
more...
add78
03-20 10:01 AM
I was told if you have valid stamping you do not need get new stamping even if you changed the employer. All you need is to give the new approval notice at the POE.
am I missing somthing here.
Frankly, I am surprised to see such a question from someone with so many posts.
If you read the OP and desi3933 responses, the OP is currently NOT in H1B status.
Since there is no such thing as H1 "transfer", a new H1B petition is needed, if one is inside the country AND currently maintaining H1B status while the new H1B is requested, USCIS can issue the new H1B WITH a new I-94 (i.e. new I-797 with I-94 at the bottom). In that case, next time if the person goes out, while coming back can use this new I-797 with I-94 along with a previously unexpired visa stamp. Since OP is currently NOT in H1B status, USCIS will NOT issue new H1B (I-797) with I-94 and therefore, as the old visa stamp is now invalid (no longer working for older employer and no longer in H1B), the OP MUST apply at the consulate for new H1B stamp which will enable his/her entry and upon entry will get a new I-94 (white card).
am I missing somthing here.
Frankly, I am surprised to see such a question from someone with so many posts.
If you read the OP and desi3933 responses, the OP is currently NOT in H1B status.
Since there is no such thing as H1 "transfer", a new H1B petition is needed, if one is inside the country AND currently maintaining H1B status while the new H1B is requested, USCIS can issue the new H1B WITH a new I-94 (i.e. new I-797 with I-94 at the bottom). In that case, next time if the person goes out, while coming back can use this new I-797 with I-94 along with a previously unexpired visa stamp. Since OP is currently NOT in H1B status, USCIS will NOT issue new H1B (I-797) with I-94 and therefore, as the old visa stamp is now invalid (no longer working for older employer and no longer in H1B), the OP MUST apply at the consulate for new H1B stamp which will enable his/her entry and upon entry will get a new I-94 (white card).
2010 Avril Lavigne new Hair Styles
satishku_2000
08-27 04:53 PM
I sumited my wife's & my I140 and I485 together in this July 2nd, 2007. I already got receipt and the requesting for fingerprinting. If i file a divorce now does it going to have any effect on my processing?
this is very important.
Depends on who is primary and who is secondary. I asssume its an EB case because you mention 140.
this is very important.
Depends on who is primary and who is secondary. I asssume its an EB case because you mention 140.
more...
CADude
07-02 03:07 PM
YOU HAVE LOT OF MONEY BOSS.. :confused:
I paid for a 2007 labor for 15k. Now I am screwed.
I paid for a 2007 labor for 15k. Now I am screwed.
hair Avril LavigneAvril Lavigne
sbdol
07-21 07:11 PM
My H1-B visa expired on June 16, 2007. Extension (I-129) has been filed in May 2007 (before expiration). It has not been approved yet. It's still pending. My LC has been approved on July 09, 2007 and my PD is April 2004. My question is: Can I file concurrently I-140 and I-485? Will my application be rejected or will an RFE be issued?
Thanks for your input.
Solong:confused:
Yes you can. As far as I can see there is nothing unusual/illegal in your situation.
Thanks for your input.
Solong:confused:
Yes you can. As far as I can see there is nothing unusual/illegal in your situation.
more...
IAspire
02-21 12:09 AM
Please help....
hot Avril Lavigne 0013
urpal
09-16 07:47 AM
I had to go through secondary inspection which took about 20 minutes at JFK.IO only verified and stamped AP. No other documents were requested. To be on safe side, I carried Pay Stubs, Education Documents and Office Identification card.
more...
house Avril Lavigne Makes Out With
greenguru
02-14 09:44 PM
Hi,
I had the same scenario... only the dates are different.
You will get only ONE STAMPING On your passport and that will be till the end of your 3rd year( Till Second H1 exp. date)
Cheers
I had the same scenario... only the dates are different.
You will get only ONE STAMPING On your passport and that will be till the end of your 3rd year( Till Second H1 exp. date)
Cheers
tattoo Lavigne to hawk it#39;s new
logiclife
01-16 12:43 PM
There are some apprehensions on immigration portal about legality of lobbying and having an advocacy group to talk on our behalf and work on our behalf. I have posted a reply there and I am posting that same thing here to clear your fears of "backlash" and "Legal issues".
-----------------------------------
Hi,
There is nothing wrong with Lobbying. It is completely legal to seek professional advocacy for a public cause in order to shape public policy.
It is regulated and legal. Money given to lobbyist are a matter of public record. Hundreds of corporations do this all the time and some of them have their own people do it and some of them hire outside firms who specialize in such activities.
Lobbying has become a dirty word in the past 4 years and more so because of Abramoff scandal. But it is not going to end and it will continue happening since ITS LEGAL AND REGULATED AND MONITORED.
See more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying to do research in history and dynamics of lobbying.
Think about lobbying as hiring a lawyer. You can pay a lawyer as much as you want. Its legal. You cannot pay the judge. That is bribery and that is illegal. Similary we are paying orgs to be our advocates or communicator to lawmakers. No-one here is paying any lawmakers. Not a penny.
Regarding the reactions BECAUSE we hire professional advocates(using advocacy instead of lobbying since its dirty now due to scandals...its the same thing) ....here is the deal. There are 2 choices:
Choice 1.
You can be afraid of raising your voice and afraid of anything and everything including the "RADAR" of god-knows-which branch of government(even though its legal), you can be afraid of your own employer(even though its not against company policy in 99% companies to contribute money to orgs that advocate, I have asked my company and they said its ok as long as its not my own profession to lobby and as long as I am not profiting from it personally...which I am not...its contrary...I and other voluteers have contributed personally), you can be afraid of anti-immigration forces that are not going to do anything but...you can be afraid of them. You can live in a country as free as US and be afraid of things that dont even exist.
Choice 2.
You can use your backbone and stand up to raise your voice for something you want and something you believe in. Every once in a while you HAVE TO STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU WANT AND SPEAK UP. Justice is not automatic.
For the sake of argument, let us say that you are on some-one's radar. Who do you thing that is? What are they going to do? If its government branch or agency, they wont do anything because nothing here is illegal. If its a private anti-immigration org then they will know that there are forces just like them in the opposite direction on this issue for immigration. So WHAT? WE know about them and they know about us. They do their job. We do our job. At the end of the day if we make an effect of even 5% on this issue, it could be decisive. And by the way, there are many other orgs that publicly advocate immigration(including illegal immigration) and they have their websites and phone numbers and addresses. They are not afraid of "RADARS" and "ANTI-IMMIGRATION FORCES". WHY SHOULD WE BE AFRAID OF ANYONE.
Lastly, if you cannot give up your fears and speak up or stand up...atleast dont scare others. I would really appreciate.
Thanks,
Logiclife.
-----------------------------------
Hi,
There is nothing wrong with Lobbying. It is completely legal to seek professional advocacy for a public cause in order to shape public policy.
It is regulated and legal. Money given to lobbyist are a matter of public record. Hundreds of corporations do this all the time and some of them have their own people do it and some of them hire outside firms who specialize in such activities.
Lobbying has become a dirty word in the past 4 years and more so because of Abramoff scandal. But it is not going to end and it will continue happening since ITS LEGAL AND REGULATED AND MONITORED.
See more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying to do research in history and dynamics of lobbying.
Think about lobbying as hiring a lawyer. You can pay a lawyer as much as you want. Its legal. You cannot pay the judge. That is bribery and that is illegal. Similary we are paying orgs to be our advocates or communicator to lawmakers. No-one here is paying any lawmakers. Not a penny.
Regarding the reactions BECAUSE we hire professional advocates(using advocacy instead of lobbying since its dirty now due to scandals...its the same thing) ....here is the deal. There are 2 choices:
Choice 1.
You can be afraid of raising your voice and afraid of anything and everything including the "RADAR" of god-knows-which branch of government(even though its legal), you can be afraid of your own employer(even though its not against company policy in 99% companies to contribute money to orgs that advocate, I have asked my company and they said its ok as long as its not my own profession to lobby and as long as I am not profiting from it personally...which I am not...its contrary...I and other voluteers have contributed personally), you can be afraid of anti-immigration forces that are not going to do anything but...you can be afraid of them. You can live in a country as free as US and be afraid of things that dont even exist.
Choice 2.
You can use your backbone and stand up to raise your voice for something you want and something you believe in. Every once in a while you HAVE TO STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU WANT AND SPEAK UP. Justice is not automatic.
For the sake of argument, let us say that you are on some-one's radar. Who do you thing that is? What are they going to do? If its government branch or agency, they wont do anything because nothing here is illegal. If its a private anti-immigration org then they will know that there are forces just like them in the opposite direction on this issue for immigration. So WHAT? WE know about them and they know about us. They do their job. We do our job. At the end of the day if we make an effect of even 5% on this issue, it could be decisive. And by the way, there are many other orgs that publicly advocate immigration(including illegal immigration) and they have their websites and phone numbers and addresses. They are not afraid of "RADARS" and "ANTI-IMMIGRATION FORCES". WHY SHOULD WE BE AFRAID OF ANYONE.
Lastly, if you cannot give up your fears and speak up or stand up...atleast dont scare others. I would really appreciate.
Thanks,
Logiclife.
more...
pictures Avril Lavigne Singer Avril
conchshell
07-09 11:19 PM
Its pleasant to hear that USCIS will forward the flowers sent by IV members to Walter Reed Army Medical Center, and Bethesda Naval Hospital. This is an excellent idea. However the people who fought for freedom, and are recovering at these hospitals should know: what these flowers are all about and who is sending them.
We should write emails to these hospitals to educate them about this flower campaign and urge them to accept the flowers and support our just cause. Please suggest a good template for the email, supporting our troops and asking them to support us. IV core should help with this and co-ordinate this event. This can become a next step in our peaceful protest against USCIS. If we can gather the support fom these hospitals that would be a major success. After this email campaign, hospitals may accept or reject the flowers forwarded by USCIS, but we will score a major win in either case. This will become our second round of publicity in media for our flower campaign. Please comment on this idea.
Please find the web site and contact emails for both the hospitals:
1. Walter Reed Army Medical Center
http://www.wramc.amedd.army.mil/
On the botton right corner, there is a link: Email the Hospital
2. Bethesda Naval Hospital.
http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/
Email link: http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/Visitor/Contact_Info/ContactForm.aspx?ca=2
We should write emails to these hospitals to educate them about this flower campaign and urge them to accept the flowers and support our just cause. Please suggest a good template for the email, supporting our troops and asking them to support us. IV core should help with this and co-ordinate this event. This can become a next step in our peaceful protest against USCIS. If we can gather the support fom these hospitals that would be a major success. After this email campaign, hospitals may accept or reject the flowers forwarded by USCIS, but we will score a major win in either case. This will become our second round of publicity in media for our flower campaign. Please comment on this idea.
Please find the web site and contact emails for both the hospitals:
1. Walter Reed Army Medical Center
http://www.wramc.amedd.army.mil/
On the botton right corner, there is a link: Email the Hospital
2. Bethesda Naval Hospital.
http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/
Email link: http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/Visitor/Contact_Info/ContactForm.aspx?ca=2
dresses avril lavigne
baleraosreedhar
11-09 05:20 PM
Hi all,
Thanks a lot for ur responses
I got the courtesy copy ,i will contact my wifes employer again to send me the copy of i797 the attorney received.
Thanks a lot for ur responses
I got the courtesy copy ,i will contact my wifes employer again to send me the copy of i797 the attorney received.
more...
makeup Avril Lavigne
singhsa3
08-22 06:52 PM
Msg deleted
BUMP
Anybody else knows any contact number other than 800 375 5283 to find out what document was mailed by USCIS????
BUMP
Anybody else knows any contact number other than 800 375 5283 to find out what document was mailed by USCIS????
girlfriend Avril Lavigne is indeed
rakesh_one
03-20 03:25 PM
I believe, you dont have choice but to go with EB3 of the new company. That way, you will still be in US and EB3 (India) is not going to be bad going forward as it crossed major hurdle of April'01. With April 08 bulletin, everyone learned that unused visas flow into different categories. So pretty soon, EB3 ROW will be current and there wouldnt be many people to use all of them. They will flow into EB3 India.
I needed some advice on this situation I've found myself in.
I have a PERM application filed with my current employer (EB2, Oct 2007). Like most EB2 apps, mine is under a business necessity audit and we have filed an audit response for it. My lawyers are pretty sure that we will clear the audit. Guessing from , the response may be 2-3 months away.
Now I have a second offer from another company. Everything about the job and company is better than my current, but the legal team at this second company says that they will only file in EB3 (even though the job requirement says Bachelors + 8 yrs). They say that they have other EB2 audits going on and have made it a policy to only do EB3 going forward.
I'm on the 5th year of my H1 (don't ask, had a PD of 2005, caught up in BEC and got laid off last May) and this probably will be the last chance for me to change jobs before I cool my heels and wait for the repercussions of the July Fiasco to be over with.
I can't decide of weather to keep my existing EB2 job or take the new offer and step down to EB3.
Please help!
I needed some advice on this situation I've found myself in.
I have a PERM application filed with my current employer (EB2, Oct 2007). Like most EB2 apps, mine is under a business necessity audit and we have filed an audit response for it. My lawyers are pretty sure that we will clear the audit. Guessing from , the response may be 2-3 months away.
Now I have a second offer from another company. Everything about the job and company is better than my current, but the legal team at this second company says that they will only file in EB3 (even though the job requirement says Bachelors + 8 yrs). They say that they have other EB2 audits going on and have made it a policy to only do EB3 going forward.
I'm on the 5th year of my H1 (don't ask, had a PD of 2005, caught up in BEC and got laid off last May) and this probably will be the last chance for me to change jobs before I cool my heels and wait for the repercussions of the July Fiasco to be over with.
I can't decide of weather to keep my existing EB2 job or take the new offer and step down to EB3.
Please help!
hairstyles totally new avril
arnab221
04-27 11:00 AM
Yeah ,
Look like closed door discussions are in full swing .The below articles say so .
http://www.pe.com/localnews/politics/stories/PE_News_Local_D_caucus26.3c8ac4d.html.
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/news/nationworld/washingtonbureau/article_1670542.php
Look like closed door discussions are in full swing .The below articles say so .
http://www.pe.com/localnews/politics/stories/PE_News_Local_D_caucus26.3c8ac4d.html.
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/news/nationworld/washingtonbureau/article_1670542.php
s416504
08-13 02:11 PM
Dear All,
I have filed my 485 on my own & reached package on 2nd July.
But I haven't heard anything from USCIS..No recepit, No LUD etc.
Can I know if anyone filed application on own & got receipts?
In case filing own, who gets the 485 receipts? Employer/Filer
Do write guyes?
I have filed my 485 on my own & reached package on 2nd July.
But I haven't heard anything from USCIS..No recepit, No LUD etc.
Can I know if anyone filed application on own & got receipts?
In case filing own, who gets the 485 receipts? Employer/Filer
Do write guyes?
pappu
07-22 10:50 AM
It is a bit early. No checks will be cleared except the legal fee checks. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment