brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1

brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse spider bite
  • rown recluse spider bite



  • shelterpaw
    Aug 11, 04:05 PM
    Well, I had been screwed about 4x as much as a typical cell user... Prolific!





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. of a spider bite- a Brown
  • rown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. of a spider bite- a Brown



  • raymondso
    Sep 19, 09:02 AM
    normally.....do they update new product at 9?





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse spider bite
  • rown recluse spider bite



  • Laird Knox
    Apr 25, 04:38 PM
    it looks like a different world from today,
    but really it's less than 70 years ago that we had the NAZI regime here in germany. it's less than 25 years ago that we had an repressive surveillance society in east germany. if there is no apparent good in tracking personal data, one should object to it.
    Score one for Godwin! ;)





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse spider bite
  • rown recluse spider bite



  • JeffDM
    Sep 16, 03:56 PM
    As for using a Dell, sure they could've used that. Would Windows use the extra 4 cores? Highly doubtful. Microsoft has sketchy 64 bit support let alone dual core support; I'm not saying "impossible" but I haven't read jack squat about any version of Windows working well with quad cores.

    Bad dual core support? Citations please. I think this is a case where a Mac fan is simply speaking out of ignorance of their "enemy" platform.

    I've been using dual processor Windows computers for a few years now and it works fine, I can't imagine dual core being any different. For quad core, I think THG showed that a Kentsfield showed significant performance benefits over a Conroe for many Windows programs. The media encoders showed very nearly a 2x performance difference.





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse spider bite
  • rown recluse spider bite



  • zero2dash
    Sep 18, 01:44 PM
    Plenty of people ran NT on their desktops.

    Admission of your mistakes is a good step in becoming a better person.

    Key word being DESKTOPS.
    MP machines were server based long before they were included in desktops. I'd like to see where people had dual Xeon based DESKTOPS 'cause I've never seen it. It's not impossible but it's also not a good cost-based answer either. :p

    The server/desktop division with Windows - as with OS X - is one of marketing, not software. Windows "Workstation" and Windows "Server" use the same codebase.

    I never said otherwise.
    The hardware they run on is where it differentiates.
    Most people/corporations run server-based OS on servers and workstation-based OS on desktops (or "workstations" in the business world). It's not impossible to run a server OS on a desktop or a workstation OS on a server but it is incredibly stupid.

    Well, if you can't find evidence of Windows running on well on machine with >2 processors, or of the significant low-level changes Microsoft have made to ensure it does, you aren't looking very hard.

    Bad dual core support? Citations please. I think this is a case where a Mac fan is simply speaking out of ignorance of their "enemy" platform.


    I erronously bundled in "dual core" with "sketchy 64-bit support". Don't know why. From what I hear, 64-bit support in XP64 is sketchy because of device driver issues (and drivers not being natively 64-bit). I don't have any true 'dual core' systems myself but my P4 3.0C HT works fine in XP Pro. I apologize for lumping in "dual core" in.

    Similarly, if you're one of the "Vista is just XP with a fancy skin" crowd, you've obviously not done much research. The changes in Vista are on par with the scale of changes Apple made to NeXT to get OS X.

    User Account Protection is a big change. I've seen the list of "new features" and it doesn't do anything for me. UAP is nice...it's just really late. I'm sure there's changes "under the hood" like the ones implemented in XP sp2 to prevent buffer/stack overflows, etc. and I'm sure that's what you're referring to.

    I think people who say stuff like that are exhibiting a syndrome common to Mac folk who've never spent any time in the PC world -- they take negative comments they remember regarding versions of Windows or the PC experience from about 5 years back and assume they apply to today. XP, for example, really was for the most part a window-dressing of Windows 2000, but that is not the case for Vista. You see similar statements regarding "blue screens of death", overall system stability, etc, which suggest they haven't seen or used a PC since the late 90s/early 00's.

    So - are you inferring that Windows 2000 or Windows XP never blue screen? Because (if you are) that's a load of crap. I've seen blue screens in both OS's. Granted it's usually tied to hardware only, but it still happens. I've had an external USB drive blue screen in XP every time I turned it on, tried on 3 XP computers. Hardware fault, no doubt. Lately my HP Laptop dvd drive has been causing XP Pro to blue screen every other time I insert a dvd-r. Again - hardware fault.

    Otherwise are both OS's stable? Damn straight. But problems do occur and I hope you're not suggesting otherwise. No OS is without its flaws.





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. Brown Recluse Spider
  • Brown Recluse Spider



  • logandzwon
    Apr 19, 02:36 PM
    Couldn't Samsung just claim that the Galaxy S line is an evolution of the Samsung F700? Pretty strong argument for samsung.

    They could. Except, "Jobs unveiled the iPhone to the public on January 9, 2007 at Macworld 2007" according to Wikipedia. F700 after that; http://www.google.com/search?q=samsung+F700+announced





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse spider bite
  • rown recluse spider bite



  • gnasher729
    Aug 17, 03:52 AM
    Lots of stuff on Anandtech about the poor memory performance on the Intel chipset.

    Looks like the Xeons got killed by the G5 in Word in their tests.
    Might be an interesting machine when/if the motherboard chipset/ memory performance issue is looked in to.

    I think part 3 of their review will be telling, paring the machine up to XP machines in a variety of tests.

    Anandtech has one big omission: They didn't look at the CPU usage at all. Word doesn't use more than one CPU. And may I say it is damned hard to do anything in Word where CPU usage is of any concern; how often do you export a thousand page Word document to HTML?

    These machines can do many things simultaneously. So what would have happened if you were converting a DVD using Handbrake in the background while doing the Word test? On the dual core G5, one CPU would have been used by Word, so Handbrake slows down by 50%. On the Quad core Xeon, one core would have been used by Word, so Handbrake slows down only by 25%.





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse spider bite
  • rown recluse spider bite



  • SMM
    Oct 22, 04:15 PM
    HP, Dell and IBM all had dual Core 2 Xeon workstation systems available 2~3 weeks ahead of Apple's Mac Pro release. Apple has yet to release their new Xserve. HP, Dell, IBM and others have had dual (and even some quad CPU configurations) of Core 2 Xeon 1U servers and blades available for months now...

    It makes sense for Apple not to offer the 5000 series with their 1066 Max FSB. They were pretty quick to market for the MP with the 5100 Woody's release. It is curious that the XServe is not released yet. Perhaps, they are waiting for the Clovertown? I cannot imagine any unusual technical issues for not making the 5100 available by now.





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. of a rown recluse spider bite
  • of a rown recluse spider bite



  • daneoni
    Aug 27, 05:32 PM
    Hey for what its worth, i understand where you're coming from Zadillo BUT some people still find the joke funny and therefore it deserves to be told.





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. Brown Recluse Spider Bite
  • Brown Recluse Spider Bite



  • ECUpirate44
    Apr 11, 11:27 AM
    Makes my recent iPhone 4 purchase look like a good decision. Sorry for those who are waiting for the 5 :o





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER BITE
  • BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER BITE



  • Timepass
    Jul 15, 10:57 AM
    I disagree. Using ATX power supplies is a stupid idea. I am sure Apple uses higher quality power supplies than you would pick up at your local CompUSA.

    If they allow this there will be a lot of dead Macs, from power supplies whose rails aren't strong enough.

    Not to mention those who buy the 400W model because it is only 20 bucks and drastically underpower there Mac.

    This would cause too many problems. Keep it proprietary IMO.

    Well I wouldnt worry about that in the case of a mac. Only people who are really going to replace there PSU are going to be people who know something about computers. A lot of people replace there ram. PSU are not upgraded very offen if ever at all.

    Also the people who do replace PSU most of them know dont cheap out on them. Among home builder comminty a thing most agree on is NEVER cheap out on a PSU. Go name brand. Reason being is why would you build a 1k system and then risk it all with a cheap PSU (rule can be cut if pretty much using dirt cheap parts to begin with and trying to go as cheaply as possible (less than 500 and in old spare parts). My own PC rig using an Antec True Power PSU in it (that i pick up from compUSA oddly enough).

    I think going ATX is a good thing because it means Apple is going to be using more standardized parts so it will be cheaper for apple to get them.





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. It looked like this on Day 1:
  • It looked like this on Day 1:



  • Amazing Iceman
    Mar 31, 05:28 PM
    I really do think that Android/Windows is a good comparison. At least, in terms of getting Android out there on as many different phones as possible. And while that certainly worked, it doesn't really mean that Android is the best OS because it is slightly different depending on the hardware it is on. Which brings up a clear advantage of iOS: It's written specifically for the hardware it is on.

    What matters most is quality, not quantity... right?





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse day 10
  • rown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse day 10



  • Snowy_River
    Jul 28, 10:51 AM
    You da man Dan :D I'd definetly hit one of your super sized macminis. Now if Apple was to fit those specs in a regular iMac, would make for a great little machine.

    Hey, how about the Mac Grande? Or Mac Venti?





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse spider bite
  • rown recluse spider bite



  • Westside guy
    Mar 22, 01:05 PM
    Ugh. When and if I buy a tablet, I don't intend to limit my consideration to just the iPad - but displaying pre-release hardware that doesn't even function yet is just silly. That's a Microsoft-ish move - it may excite the tech press, but customers aren't going to care unless they can see the darn thing run!

    I must admit I'm a bit put off by what appears to be a consistent unwillingness by hardware manufacturers to provide software upgrades for their existing Android devices.





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. Brown Recluse Spider
  • Brown Recluse Spider



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 25, 02:01 PM
    Number 1: Apple is apparently labeling the reports as false
    Number 2: Who even cares if Apple or Google or Microsoft or any corporation is tracking our location? What things are you involved in where you would even care? What harm could their knowledge of that information cause you? (apart from the crackpot theories of paranoid people)...
    People will sue for anything these days and hopefully legislation will be passed soon to stop the ridiculousness.

    Its none of your business what things I'm involved in and want hidden. Its my right to privacy so back off.





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. This is what the rown recluse
  • This is what the rown recluse



  • Roessnakhan
    Mar 22, 12:51 PM
    All formidable looking tablets, it is indeed the year of the tablet, and glad they're becoming price competitive too.





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. rown recluse spider bite
  • rown recluse spider bite



  • mrwombat
    Sep 19, 08:43 AM
    As a fomer Mac user, who had Macs from 1987 through about 1997, and did most of my graduate school work on a Quadra in that period, I am looking forward to returning to the fold. For a variety of personal and professional reasons I need and will continue to need a high-end gaming rig, meaning a Windows box, but for my academic work I really want to switch to a Mac Book Pro to replace my aging Compaq laptop that I use as my primary office machine. I want a machine I can carry about, that is easy to use, and that will be more useful for me in doing classroom presentations, working with some video and audio stuff (again for presentations). So a MBP seems ideal.

    But I'm also a computer fan, reasonably knowledgeable, and reasonably savvy. I've built machines before, routinely do hardware and software tweaking and upgrading, and have had multiple computers of various sorts since my first back in early 1983. That's the main reason the delay in getting the new MBPs out is frustrating. I don't need a 64bit processor right now. I don't need the extra 20% or whatever it is performance boost. But I also don't want to drop $2500 on a notebook that is neither leading-edge nor a price-performance leader within it's own market segment.

    In buying PCs, I usually buy a step below the best, because the price performance ratio is very good. Until Apple upgrades the MBPs, I can't do that, as there is only, um, one choice really. I also can't get the latest and greatest, C2D, either. So while the current Yonah MBP is 100% fine for my needs, I'm reluctant to drop a wad of cash on it when I know that is will either be 1) superceded by a newer model I'd buy for the same price, or 2) reduced in price to help clear out the old stock. Either of those options would work for me at this time, but neither is available.

    Part of buying something like a Mac is the satisfaction one gets from buying a well-engineered piece of gear that works and looks and feels like a sophisticated work of technology. The current MBPs lose a lot of that when you know you're buying something that is in the last days of its product life cycle, even if you also know it doesn't make any difference in day to day usability.

    Luckily, my old machine is working fine, so I can wait, but still, bah....





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. Brown Recluse Spider Bite
  • Brown Recluse Spider Bite



  • Bill McEnaney
    Apr 27, 12:39 PM
    I now know that the certificate is a copy, and no, I don't trust President Obama.





    brown recluse spider bite pictures day 1. Brown Recluse Spider Bite 1
  • Brown Recluse Spider Bite 1



  • toddybody
    Apr 6, 01:52 PM
    Wait, theres other brands of Tablets out there?





    ChickenSwartz
    Aug 5, 10:11 PM
    Does anyone think the recent "problems" at Apple are going to have any effect on what happens Monday.

    Story: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/08/05/BUGAHKBK3H1.DTL

    If there are products that are they "maybe" list, this might put them on the "go" list. Big news pushes stock prices up and pushes the "problem" stories on page 2.





    TrollToddington
    Apr 6, 01:21 PM
    You can't please everyone with a tiny 11" or 13" machine. I think people on here expect far too much from such a small package. If you want the best of all worlds go and get the uber 15" with 256GB SSD. If you pay anything less you are in for a compromise.





    three
    Nov 12, 03:07 PM
    Here's the official release notice from Sony.

    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/11/12/gran-turismo-5-release-date-confirmed-for-november-24th-2010/

    as well as the car list and the track list.

    http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt5/carlist_en.html
    http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt5/courselist_en.html

    I'm disappointed the Bugatti Veyron is standard only, and not surprised there's no Porsches, since I believe the license to use Porsches are exclusive to EA, no other game from any company really has them. But, I am hoping that GT5 will be released on the 24th, for real this time, instead of being pushed back for the 40,000,001st time.

    Today was a great day for Gran Turismo news. The Mazda 3 (Axela) I drive in real life is on the game, and the tracks look nice.





    camomac
    Jul 20, 02:39 PM
    eight cores + Tiger = Octopussy?!?


    haha, then Doctor Q's signature could be-

    "Oh do pay attention 007. In the wrong hands, this Octopussy could be very dangerous."


    LOL.:D





    bassfingers
    Apr 27, 01:13 PM
    Where's the extremism?

    obamacare in its smallest form is extreme

    stimulus bill is extreme (and extrememly $$)

    The extreme people he hires, etc.

    Don't lose faith in his craziness just because he's postponed driving our country into the ground.

    And it's a good thing he showed his birth certificate. How embarrassing would it be for us to look back, and the man who did all the damage wasn't even born here?

    If you want america to be like europe. Go to europe and pretend you're in america. Don't jack up America for those of us who love it for what it was founded on.

    (insert here where some smart-A responds with "slavery?" or something equally inapplicable)



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews