osama bin laden young in

images the young Osama bin Laden osama bin laden young in. Osama bin Laden: He brought
  • Osama bin Laden: He brought



  • USDream2Dust
    09-24 02:14 PM
    Recently I heard about RFE on medicals for some of my friends. All of them who got RFE on medicals, entered US using AP.

    Do you had any travel outside US and used AP to enter?

    I used AP in Feb 2008 when we went to Australia. But my wife did use her H1b to enter.
    Got RFE for both of us.

    Could be. Nice Find.





    wallpaper Osama bin Laden: He brought osama bin laden young in. Young+osama+in+laden+
  • Young+osama+in+laden+



  • sledge_hammer
    06-29 10:34 AM
    I thought of adding that in the poll as I am in a similar situation. The only difference for me is that the attorney is a very big law firm and are EXTREMELY busy. My compnay is not able to do anything either since their involvement in I-485 is negligible.

    I am in a bit of a pickle here :(

    How about adding "No control as Lawyer will not inform when he will file".
    This option may be valid for many users using the Corporate attorney.





    osama bin laden young in. Osama Bin Laden stood out from
  • Osama Bin Laden stood out from



  • Junky
    10-24 11:21 AM
    Dear Friends - I have a question and would appreciate your thoughts.

    My father visited us for 6 months and I have a copy of his visa and passport notarized. What are the rest of the formalities (W7 form et al) that I should complete so I get some exemption? Or have my assumptions been wrong?

    Yes, you can file him as dependent & you do not need his SSN. You have everything (notarized passport etc.), you have to file for ITIN number with IRS. I know lot of my friends did it (not of their own but they went through tax attorney)





    2011 Young+osama+in+laden+ osama bin laden young in. of Osama bin Laden,
  • of Osama bin Laden,



  • mayurcreation
    01-13 01:37 PM
    Thanks Raj for your reply.

    - Can I file (EB2) I-140 amendment and ask USCIS for transferring EB3 PD to EB2 by providing EB3 I-140 receipt?

    - Can I file my 485 with pending answer on I-140 amendment?



    more...


    osama bin laden young in. Osama bin Laden#39;s pals
  • Osama bin Laden#39;s pals



  • psaxena
    11-19 05:13 PM
    Tech workers take H-1B case to Supreme Court - Network World (http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/111809-tech-workers-take-h-1b-case.html?fsrc=netflash-rss)





    osama bin laden young in. A+young+osama+in+laden
  • A+young+osama+in+laden



  • vin13
    01-10 08:58 AM
    What do you mean by
    "Can an attorney force me to file AC-21 even if i dont want to?"

    Are you asking if the attorney would file the change of employment letter?

    Please clarify your question



    more...


    osama bin laden young in. Video: Bin Laden#39;s murderous
  • Video: Bin Laden#39;s murderous



  • rockstart
    10-18 12:31 PM
    I have submited my FP all 10 fingers when I was working for my past employer which was a financial company dealing in Credit Cards business. They collect it when they issue badge as part of security and its a federal requirement for financial company. I am not sure if they maintain it internally or send it to FBI for storage does any one have any info?





    2010 Osama Bin Laden stood out from osama bin laden young in. the young Osama bin Laden
  • the young Osama bin Laden



  • pcjandyala
    08-09 11:58 PM
    Kumar,

    We understand your concerns. Please double check whether you can apply for COS(chang of status) alone as you are already here so that USCIS approves such requests. if you are hesitant to go out of the country then you may look for one more option. You got H1B approval so you are excemted from the quota. So, you can apply for another H1B+COS with Company B and you can start using it once it's get approved.


    Please note that you cannot come back on L1b if you opt to go out of country for stamping otherwise your last status rule applies.



    more...


    osama bin laden young in. osama bin laden young in. sons Osama in laden young. in
  • osama bin laden young in. sons Osama in laden young. in



  • RNGC
    02-15 01:47 PM
    uploaded the letter





    hair of Osama bin Laden, osama bin laden young in. with an Osama Bin Laden
  • with an Osama Bin Laden



  • raajpagare
    07-13 05:14 PM
    I have taken filights to Indore from both Mumbai and Delhi. There is not much difference per say, both of them provide you the shuttle to domestic airport. The delhi shuttle takes slightly longer (like 10 mins more). Both places have good facilities to wait too.

    So I guess take whichever is cheaper.

    One important point to remember though is that if you are travelling in Dec and Jan, Delhi does get a lot of fog and flights get delayed. So if your domestic flight got delayed, you might the international one or if the international one get delayed then you might be stuck in delhi for a while. I got stuck there for a day (although the airline provided nice accomadation).

    So if going in Dec or Jan, choose Mumbai.



    more...


    osama bin laden young in. Is Osama Bin Laden dead?
  • Is Osama Bin Laden dead?



  • sanjay
    08-20 10:03 AM
    Are you working for the same company who filed your I-140?

    No. I changed to a different company with same position.





    hot Osama bin Laden#39;s pals osama bin laden young in. EDT. When talking to young
  • EDT. When talking to young



  • amitjoey
    08-17 03:06 PM
    Hello everyone,

    Today 17th August, 2007 my I-485 packet was about to reach at Texas Service Center and unfortunately when I track my packet it shows �Notice Left� on USPS site, they mention they will try to deliver on Next business day. When I called at USPS , one lady picked up phone and she told it was PO Box no so we cant deliver. It is available to them to pick up but the man from USCIS might pick it up on early monday morning. Now I am worried does that mean my mailing date is Aug 17th or Aug 20th.

    SO now USCIS will accept my application or not ?? Please advise ? Any body has same situation ?


    Notice Left, August 17, 2007, 11:38 am, MESQUITE, TX 75185
    Arrival at Unit, August 17, 2007, 11:01 am, MESQUITE, TX 75149
    Acceptance, August 16, 2007, 10:09 pm, ATLANTA, GA 30320


    According to Murthy: http://www.mURTHY.COM
    The package should reach today. Not on monday even if the post mark is 16th.



    more...


    house re young osama bin laden. i osama bin laden young in. re young osama bin laden. news
  • re young osama bin laden. news



  • dingudi
    09-30 06:48 PM
    Hi, can anyone shed some light on what happens if the 485 and 140 both are pending for more than 180 days and the applicant is laid off? Does AC21 come handy or any other way out? Also, only 6 months remain on the H1B(8th year extension).

    I think AC21 can only be used successfully if your I-140 has been approved. But again if you read the previous post by my2cent , I think that makes sense as it all depends on employer.

    As for AC21 law, it is associated with an approved I-140 and not a pending I-140.




    I-485 July 2 filer , ND Sept 10
    No FP yet





    tattoo A+young+osama+in+laden osama bin laden young in. Young+osama+in+laden
  • Young+osama+in+laden



  • I_need_GC
    10-24 11:33 AM
    Ok Guru's I am in an awkward situation. My GC got approved some time in Aug 2008. But before the approval of my GC my wife in india applied for H4 visa based on my H1b. The consulate approved her H4 and stamped it on her passport last month. Even though I am on GC now. i have files I-824 for her Follow to Join.

    Now the question I have is.

    1- Can she travel to US on that H4 (the visa stamp is valid till 2010)?
    2- If the CBP agents at the aiport let her in the country can I file for her I-485 and have her wait here on AOS?

    Let me know what you guys think. On mountain crossed and still more hills keep coming.



    more...


    pictures Video: Bin Laden#39;s murderous osama bin laden young in. Osama Bin Laden
  • Osama Bin Laden



  • kate123
    04-09 05:49 PM
    OMG :eek: 3 months to withdraw PERM!
    Because of attorneys error, back in Jan/2008 we had to with draw perm and refile. It took Just 3 days to withdraw my PERM at that time.

    Dear IV Friends,

    After reading the title you people must be thinking that i got my GC or 485 approved but the fact is I Finally got my PERM filed this month. The purpose of this thread is to inform anyone who is waiting for PERM withdrawal that it took THREE months to withdrawal my OLD perm application. I hope no one is in this situation.

    Whenever i use to post something on IV, folks use to have a generic answer "update your profile" but i couldn't as i was waiting to file my PERM. This for those people who always wanted me to update my profile. Checkout my Priority date is April 09 :D in my profile

    I am in my 5th year of H1b hope this time i get my PERM approved. In my earlier Green card process i have already been through this queue two times and now i have to start allover again.



    Thanks.





    dresses EDT. When talking to young osama bin laden young in. Osama Bin Laden#39;s young
  • Osama Bin Laden#39;s young



  • Arjun
    05-05 05:41 PM
    Please do something to change it or try delete/add. :o



    more...


    makeup osama bin laden young in. sons Osama in laden young. in osama bin laden young in. re young osama bin laden. i
  • re young osama bin laden. i



  • WeShallOvercome
    09-11 01:03 PM
    I filed for 485 in July without EAD and AP document since my H1B is valid for another 2 years. In a month's time the most unfortunate thing happened. The company that sponsored my H1B/Green Card just got acquired. It is anticipated that as a result several people will get laid off including me. I have yet to recieve the reciept notice for 485. What happens when something like this happens 180 days before? What are my options if I were to get laid off?
    1) Get H1B transfer to another company and hope that old employer won't revoke I-140.
    2) Don't get H1B transfer, don't work at all, apply for EAD and AP and wait for the next 5 months to pass. Again hope that employer doesn't revoke I-140.
    I have very good relations with employer and so far I have never needed to bend any rules, but don't know what the new people will be like.


    Stay calm!!!

    It's already about 2 months since you filed your AOS application.
    Now you THINK that you might be laid off - Are you sure ?
    But in any case, it's good to be prepared for the worst.

    Apply for EAD/AP without wasting a minute (Just include your Fedex receipt or proof of delivery with your application and include a bright colored paper in your application and write the following on it:
    Attn: Mail room
    This I-765 application is in connection with the I-485 application filed on xx/xx/xxxx the receipt for which has not been received. The details of the I-485 application are:
    Lastname
    Firstname
    DoB
    Country
    EB category
    PD
    "

    After you have done that, Find a new employer and get your H1 transfer process started. It does not have to be approved for you to start working for the new employer, it just needs to be filed. But keep working for the current employer as long as possible.

    If you are laid off, talk to the HR and make sure they keep your I-140 alive for atleast until 6 months have passed.

    Even if you are laid off before 6 months, you'll be fine if your I-485 is not adjudicated within 6 months(it WILL NOT happen)..

    You don't need to be on constant payroll after filing your AOS. Just that sometimes they send an RFE asking for recent paystubs, Which is not likley to happen in your case. A few weeks break is fine..What is your PD btw?





    girlfriend Young+osama+in+laden osama bin laden young in. shows Osama Bin Laden in
  • shows Osama Bin Laden in



  • MetteBB
    05-12 12:48 PM
    **font perhaps?

    Did you think of maybe reversing the stroke and fill colours of the font to achieve better contrast? instead of green stroke white outline, the apple, for example, reverse it so that it is white on the outside, green on the inside, because the green tends to blend in with the fruit.


    Wouldnt the white blend in with the background perhaps? *Just a thought

    I will have a look at it though... Thanx for the comments





    hairstyles Is Osama Bin Laden dead? osama bin laden young in. Young Osama Bin Laden in Jihad
  • Young Osama Bin Laden in Jihad



  • dilipb
    02-09 09:56 PM
    PD should be current at the date of approval too.

    Are you sure about this statement?
    Can some more experienced members can back the above line.
    Because as per current slow trend PD is never ever going to be current!





    cool_guy_onnet1
    02-12 08:41 AM
    No FP Yet, July 22nd Filer. I tried CSR # few times and finally got hold of someone who was kind -enough.
    According to her, there are LOT OF PEOPLE in the same boat and she recieves this phone call more than any other queries.
    She said, all she can do is to request Service center for FP status but here is the glitch, Request from CSR to Service Center takes 90 days to process and count another 90 days for the response to be read by CSR and issue a new FP.

    Again, she kept saying that these are just numbers from top of her head and nothing is written on stone.

    Hope this helps-





    garybanz
    12-01 04:11 PM
    I guess you can still argue that a QA Analyst job is quite similar to a SAP BI Analyst...it's not like you are running a restaurant or selling cars.

    Talk to a good attorney.


    Hi,

    I am on EAD with my GC sponsor, 485 pending - PD Dec2006. I was a Sr.QA Analyst while my Labor was filed. Those job responsibilities were submitted in labor along with generic titles like programmer analyst etc.

    Now that I have planned a technology change, I am moving into SAP BI. As it is getting tough to get contract positions and lot of FTE opportunities. I am wondering what my options are. Having said that I am also anticipating my PD to be current in july/aug/sep 2011.

    I was told by my employer that I could temporarily resign , take a FT with another company and join back within 6 months.
    During this time they would continue with my green process.

    In this situation while I am very close ( 6-9 months) for my PD to be current, what are my best options?

    1. AC21 - get it all done with new company ? Job title from Sr.Qa to SAP BI would it be a problem?

    2. Temporary resignation and rejoining - is it really feasible?

    3. Stay with current company - try for contract positions even if it means that I have to stay long on bench. I have been already out since Aug.

    Please pour in your thoughts.

    Thanks for your help.



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews