easy cartoon characters to draw

images draw a cartoon easy cartoon characters to draw. How to Draw Cartoon Animals
  • How to Draw Cartoon Animals


  • GCDelay
    11-30 03:43 PM
    xxx




    wallpaper How to Draw Cartoon Animals easy cartoon characters to draw. this fun and easy tutorial
  • this fun and easy tutorial


  • larmani
    04-29 01:02 PM
    If you are the derivative how can they check your salary with your spouse's LCA requirements. I think you will be fine. Check with your lawyer. If you want you can switch to EAD anytime. But once you lose H1 you cannot getback on H1.




    easy cartoon characters to draw. Easy Cartoon Characters To
  • Easy Cartoon Characters To


  • webm
    09-25 02:07 PM
    Just to make sure you don't get confused about Answer 3..... No, there is no time limit within which you must get the SSN. You can apply any time for SSN as long as your EAD is valid. But I see no reason why you should wait. Moreover, if she starts working, she cannot get paid until her SSN comes along.

    Let me clarify point 3) again
    I told it because the same way my spouse received SSN# < 10days but those people will say it take minimum 15days or so.But before you go to SSN office you need proof of EAD approval or best is EAD card,passport handly.

    HTH,




    2011 this fun and easy tutorial easy cartoon characters to draw. How to Draw Cartoon Character
  • How to Draw Cartoon Character


  • lahiribaba
    03-30 01:20 AM
    Thank you guys for helping me.
    Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
    Thanks again!

    If you cannot f***ing write that you are visiting your parents then you better not live in a country like thatt...are you a fool or what??



    more...

    easy cartoon characters to draw. Cartoon Character – Dexter |
  • Cartoon Character – Dexter |


  • varshadas
    09-14 04:37 PM
    I was really glad to hear the IV ad and also Jay's interview. Many people in New Jersey listen to this station so, lets hope that a lot of people got this message.

    Thanks
    Varsha




    easy cartoon characters to draw. draw Animaniacs characters
  • draw Animaniacs characters


  • immilaw
    09-17 11:44 AM
    Few things to remember
    1. It is good for us if EB1 remains current for India and ROW - chance of some visa numbers trickling down.

    2. The H1B cap is still 65,000 + 20,000 + some extra for non profit and a sizeable portion of this is Indians meaning other nationalities are not applying in large numbers. What this means is that the whole 45,000 EB1 and 45,000 EB2 will likely not get used from 2008-9 (by that ROW EB3 ROW will start becoming close to current and people from ROW will not try to find a way to apply for EB2 like they are doing now).

    3. People will try to port their EB3 date to EB2 and some will meet success but others might fail. This will be particularly true for Indians.

    Put all this together, I think any Indian who applied for GC in Eb2 or 3 post 2004 will probably have to wait the same amount of time in either category, maybe a year less in EB2. Given that you are anyway going to have to wait 7-8 years minimum, one year more or less does not make any difference.

    I think people from India with post 2004 Pri dates should
    a) Actively work for some meaningful legislative change, contact all your friends and make them aware of this problem, please do not just sit there and hope for a change

    b) Make solid backup plans, whatever they might be - consider UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore as backups. Learn as much as you can in your present job and change jobs if you feel you are stagnating. Do not keep your career in limbo for GC when the earliest you will get it is after 7-8 years. Imagine this - if you are 25 now, you will be in your mid-thirties doing the same job if you wait for your GC.

    c) Save, save, save - I cannot reiterate this, basically do not spend a dollar more than you need to. Buy a full efficient cheap car, rent a place (house prices are stagnating) etc. Do your due dilligence and post new ideas here.

    d) Find a way to lobby to get back your SSN and Medicare taxes - Indian govt. is making noises about this, use your connections to make the noise louder.

    e) Last but not the least, If married and planning to start family, do not wait until they change law to ban birth right citizenship :).

    Use this thread to post new ideas.

    I have a suggestion which I think might annoy those in EB ROW so I apologize from them in advance. I have been reading in the forums that the US CIS/State Department under law is supposed to transfer all unused EB ROW numbers to the oversubscribed countries at the close of the fiscal year. Also, I have been reading that the US CIS has NOT been doing soo. If what others are saying is true, and if US CIS does what it is supposed to do then the EB China/India will not be so severly retrogressed. How about filing a lawsuit directing the US CIS to follow the law (if there is any such law)? I personally have not researched this issue, my knowledge is based on what the others are saying in the forum.



    more...

    easy cartoon characters to draw. Simple Cartoon Characters To
  • Simple Cartoon Characters To


  • bigboy007
    10-11 05:01 PM
    Thanks for replying... Appreciate it ....

    I believe the 180 days starts from the day of 485 notice date and not 140 approval. I had confirmed this with my attorney (both my personal one and the companies )before making the shift and I had and RFE on my 485 in June 09 and nothing after that. I would assume that USCIS was happy with my response and the case might have been pre-adjudicated.

    As per Ron, one cannot apply for H1B renewals based on revoked 140's. I wanted to see if anyone here has done it successfully. I will check with my attorney as well as my companies attorney.
    180 days is from when 485 filed as per yates memo... Check with attorney and you should be fine I dont want to draw conclusions here though. You may need to switch to AC21 aka use the EAD.. again I am not the lawyer here just coughing up what i know. H1B may be renewed if you have any of 6 years left. Why does he need to start entire GC process for just renewing H1B i dont understand.




    2010 Easy Cartoon Characters To easy cartoon characters to draw. draw a cartoon
  • draw a cartoon


  • GooblyWoobly
    09-25 01:42 PM
    3)Once you got EAD card onhand you can directly go to any nearest SSN office and apply.You should get SSN card with in 15 business days or earlier..

    HTH,

    Just to make sure you don't get confused about Answer 3..... No, there is no time limit within which you must get the SSN. You can apply any time for SSN as long as your EAD is valid. But I see no reason why you should wait. Moreover, if she starts working, she cannot get paid until her SSN comes along.



    more...

    easy cartoon characters to draw. easy cartoon characters to
  • easy cartoon characters to


  • karanp25
    07-21 05:08 PM
    I assume he can use the AP after October 2008 for his travel--correct?



    This is trouble.

    They might have issued AP to you, lost somewhere in mail. Now they renewed starting expiry of first one.

    On this AP - a big NO.

    I hope someone familiar with this type of situation - is it possible to request USCIS by taking infopass?




    hair How to Draw Cartoon Character easy cartoon characters to draw. That will do it for this easy
  • That will do it for this easy


  • dupedinjuly
    07-18 05:00 PM
    You Status date needs to be before USCIS receipt date.
    USCIS Receipt Date = Date the USCIS mail room assigns on the working day, when package is received.
    Status date = I-94 Issue date.

    You can come on August 15 at 11 pm, but if your filight is late by an hour then, you I-94 issue date will be Aug 16. ? You are cutting it too close.
    I have not heard of them looking at time, they go by date. If you are in at 12:01 am then your date will be 8/16/07

    Not clear if the I-94 is issued on Aug 16 and receipt date is Aug 16, then what will happen ?

    It would be safe to mail the application on Aug 16 by Fedex with USCIS receipt date of Aug 17, it will take care, if your filight is delayed.

    I-485 Courier Mailing address for Nebraska Service Center

    USCIS Nebraska Service Center
    850 S Street
    ( Ref: P. O. Box 87485 )
    Lincoln, NE - 68508

    Find out the right Courier address for your service center if its not Nebraska.

    Could somebody explain to me, please, how is it working with the receipt date?

    I will be going to my home country on July 21st and coming back on August 15th, 11:00 PM.......

    .....my question is: if my lawyer will send the I-485 package on August 15, at 4 PM.....( and I arrive in U.S on August 15 but at 11:00 PM)...the package hits the Uscis on August 16......is it ok? when Uscis sees that I'm physically in U.S?......is it the date when the package hits Uscis or the date when the package was sent by the lawyer......what is the postal mark that Uscis takes into consideration?: the date when Fedex is sending the package( exact date of delivery) OR the date the package arrives at Uscis mailroom?

    OR ...Uscis will look at the I-94( when I'm coming back the officer at the port of entry will give me a new I-94) and Uscis will see that I arrived on August 15, at 11:00 PM?

    Could someone please clarify this as depending on this I have to change the schedule of my plane flight.

    I would really appreciate this.
    Thank you in advance!



    more...

    easy cartoon characters to draw. Easy Cartoon Characters to
  • Easy Cartoon Characters to


  • HereIComeGC
    11-15 03:18 PM
    Nope. Management activities fall into a different job code and you will be breaking AC21 rules by taking up this new role.

    If your employer is cooperative and your lawyer is willing write the new job description to fall into the engineering category and not management, you may be OK. But if it is an "awesome" company as you put it, I doubt they will be willing to manipulate your job description.

    Anyway, check with them and the lawyer before you give up.

    Good luck


    No Sir..Management is also included in 15-1031.00 - Computer Software Engineers, Applications. Here is quote from O*Net

    "Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel."

    Link: http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/15-1031.00




    hot Cartoon Character – Dexter | easy cartoon characters to draw. Simple Cartoon Characters To
  • Simple Cartoon Characters To


  • adde72
    02-12 07:03 PM
    My H1 is expiring on 20 June 2007 along with my wife's H4. My employer is planning to apply extension only in the month of June 2007 .

    However I am planning to apply a new H1 ( H4 -H1 status change) for my wife on April 1 2007 .

    1) If H4 extension is filed in June which one will USICS considers ?

    2) If H1B gets approved first and later H4 ext which I-94 will take precedence ? 3) Whether she can work from Oct 1 2007 or needs to go out of country and needs to get Visa stamped ?
    4) Any petition can we make to the USICS ?

    Thanks for your replies
    ASR



    more...

    house http://www.drawinghowtodraw. easy cartoon characters to draw. It was that easy!
  • It was that easy!


  • mckottayam
    05-02 08:03 PM
    mckottayam: did you tell the IO explicitly that you had I-797 extensions approved to get I-94 stamped thru end of I-797?

    I gave the passports and the I797s together. IO gave me the 797s back and then I told him the dates are different as it was extended and he took them back. No more questions about this matter.




    tattoo draw Animaniacs characters easy cartoon characters to draw. That will do it for this easy
  • That will do it for this easy


  • shaikhshehzadali
    12-28 02:04 PM
    They were NOT. They just put DEC 14 as the post date but they were NOT available online until yesterday. Now where were you buddy ?

    Look for the first news item posted today at : http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

    Why did u give a negative marking for that?



    more...

    pictures Simple Cartoon Characters To easy cartoon characters to draw. Even 3D cartoon characters
  • Even 3D cartoon characters


  • sbdol
    07-29 02:07 AM
    My thinking is that this mad rush of dates being current, should not have much effect on the retrogression in Oct 07, because either way most of us will get green cards only after date becomes current....granted we'll get EAD and AP.....Since last retrogression for EB-2 was April 04, my guess is going to be somewhere like Jan 04.........Please share ur thoughts....

    You would agree that the majority of the July gold rush comes from two sources:

    1. Those who waited till their PD becomes current.
    2. Those whose labor certification after many years (5-6) finally was cleared by DOL.
    The group one should not push the retrogression worse than what was before the beginning of the years simply because of the fact they they were retrogressed means their PD is not very old.

    The group two can affect the visa bulleting significantly. In many cases DOL worked upside down clearing the oldest PD the last. The bulk of the cases comes from the infamous 2001 amnesty for illegals when approximately 240,000 application completely clogged DOL. I do not know how many of those 240,000 still around - if we admit 50,000 that means 100,000 green cards = cutoff date for EB3 may go back to 2002.




    dresses Simple Cartoon Characters To easy cartoon characters to draw. cool cartoon characters to
  • cool cartoon characters to


  • wandmaker
    04-04 11:47 AM
    The work location in LCA was company headquarter in Houston. H1 petition was submitted with LCA from Houston.
    I have worked in Colorado from 2005 onwards. Company obtained LCA for Colorado, but did not file amendment with USCIS. They paid wages as per Colorado LCA, also filed CO state tax, etc. This was the scenario for both 2005 and 2007 h1 petitions.

    Violation of visa terms. One can not predict the success rate of h4 stamping, it is upto the consular officer. Getting a H4 just gives you an option to make a lawfull entry and live in the US, does not eliminate the risk of 485 denial because one should have maintained the proper status until the filing of 485.



    more...

    makeup easy cartoon characters to easy cartoon characters to draw. http://www.drawinghowtodraw.
  • http://www.drawinghowtodraw.


  • tanu_75
    04-07 06:52 PM
    Agreed. just talk about Bulletin.

    Hmm. Another kela. Don't worry MC, your time will come.




    girlfriend That will do it for this easy easy cartoon characters to draw. Disney cartoon character
  • Disney cartoon character


  • arunmohan
    07-13 02:39 AM
    I am in if IV decide to file a law suit. I will contribute.




    hairstyles Easy Cartoon Characters to easy cartoon characters to draw. easy cartoon characters to
  • easy cartoon characters to


  • mrajatish
    09-18 11:54 AM
    Should clarify, meant post dec 2003




    HereIComeGC
    03-26 02:07 PM
    I wish this date business was like the money market - we could have done some Technical Analysis, drawn some Fibonacci expansions, looked at Bollinger Bands, plotted the MACD and RSI along with the Fast & Slow Stochastics and PSARs with the Pivot Points and trend lines ...

    But it is nothing like that... it behaves like every day is a news day - and hence - all analysis fails ... things work on sentiments...

    Even NASDAQ could be more predictive than this...

    I beg to differ my friend. Stock market now a days is also run pretty much on sentiments without logic. One day up 300 next day down 300...pretty much like USCIS!!




    jsb
    05-10 10:25 PM
    we received a soft LUD on 04-30 we are july 2007 filers..not sure what it means..
    It only means that for whatever reason your electronic case was accessed, which might even mean that someone was training a new employee on how to open a case. Not much significance should be attached to it, however.



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews