Hermione
09-25 12:55 PM
They need to have EAD with no expiry. There is no reason for the EAD to expire except getting your GC. Same for AP.
How about getting DENIED a green card? That's the whole idea of having expiration on EAD - so that people can't extend after they have been denied. And getting the money, too. EAD fees are #1 money makers for USCIS.
How about getting DENIED a green card? That's the whole idea of having expiration on EAD - so that people can't extend after they have been denied. And getting the money, too. EAD fees are #1 money makers for USCIS.
wallpaper Mafia 1 Wallpapers, pozadí na
neeidd
07-10 11:35 AM
Hi,
I got the standard RFE
1) End date in client letter
2) EE relationship
3) show project validity till h extension requested( 3 years)
RFE response to be received on or before July 10 2010
With all problems from vendor and client i was able to get letters but my lawyer sent the packet on July 9 and when I was tracking the status it says that UPS due to some unforeseen reason will now deliver this packet on 7/12 ..2 days after deadline, the packet has sent date 7/9 and was marked next day AIR
My question is
) Am I screwed in this case and my H1 is gone. current H1 period expires 07/15
2) Or will USCIS will accept the respnse since it was posted before on 7/9
I am so mad at my lawyer but looks like H1 is gone and I have to pack my belongings ...
any advice please
I think, you can still work on H1 even though your current extension is pending
I got the standard RFE
1) End date in client letter
2) EE relationship
3) show project validity till h extension requested( 3 years)
RFE response to be received on or before July 10 2010
With all problems from vendor and client i was able to get letters but my lawyer sent the packet on July 9 and when I was tracking the status it says that UPS due to some unforeseen reason will now deliver this packet on 7/12 ..2 days after deadline, the packet has sent date 7/9 and was marked next day AIR
My question is
) Am I screwed in this case and my H1 is gone. current H1 period expires 07/15
2) Or will USCIS will accept the respnse since it was posted before on 7/9
I am so mad at my lawyer but looks like H1 is gone and I have to pack my belongings ...
any advice please
I think, you can still work on H1 even though your current extension is pending
Roger Binny
10-25 11:52 PM
No-english ticket (http://www.kvue.com/news/state/stories/102309kvue_no_english_folo-cb.2464cdf97.html)
2011 mafia wallpapers. Mafia Wallpapers Free Download
gcbikari
08-14 04:58 PM
Next time check out this forum (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20900) advice before you send your fotoes. Just kidding.
more...
dupedinjuly
07-17 06:00 PM
Thats right. We have won a battle. We need to win the war. The visa numbers need to be recaptured for all the july I-485 to be finally adjudicated.
We need to celebrate but focus our energies on recapturing visa numbers going forward.
Guys -
Senator Cornyn is proposing an amendment to the DOD bill SA 2143. I am not able to read the text of this in Senate.org. We may have to start our campaign again for a permanent fix soon.
NumbersUSA is reporting this in their website. Please we need to mobilize soon.
We need to celebrate but focus our energies on recapturing visa numbers going forward.
Guys -
Senator Cornyn is proposing an amendment to the DOD bill SA 2143. I am not able to read the text of this in Senate.org. We may have to start our campaign again for a permanent fix soon.
NumbersUSA is reporting this in their website. Please we need to mobilize soon.
raysaikat
07-31 10:08 PM
Hello All,
I am here in Australia on a short visit with a recently approved United States Conditional GC.Before my interview for GC in July09,I had already received my visit visa ,Single entry to Australia with restrictions on entry and exit dates..(I couldnot enter Australia after Aug1st and I have to return to US before Oct23'09)/..
Now ,my concern is if I can travel to India and back to Australia .Does the single entry restrcition still apply for me ..even with a GC?....(at the Sydney airport,the IO stamped on my visit visa' Not valid for Further travel'..does that mean I cannot travel outside Australia and return?..I need to visit India..in Sept.but I am worried how ?
please advsie..
thank you
Tina
Permanent residency in United States has no jurisdiction over Australia. That should have been obvious.
In any case, once the I/O at the Sydney airport stamped the australian VISA, it has in effect been canceled, in the sense that you cannot use that VISA to reenter Australia. If you want to go to India (for that matter, anywhere outside Australia), and then you need to get Australian VISA again in order to reenter Australia.
So, go to India, book VISA appointment at Australian Consulate near your place in India, get another Australian VISA, and then return to Australia.
I am here in Australia on a short visit with a recently approved United States Conditional GC.Before my interview for GC in July09,I had already received my visit visa ,Single entry to Australia with restrictions on entry and exit dates..(I couldnot enter Australia after Aug1st and I have to return to US before Oct23'09)/..
Now ,my concern is if I can travel to India and back to Australia .Does the single entry restrcition still apply for me ..even with a GC?....(at the Sydney airport,the IO stamped on my visit visa' Not valid for Further travel'..does that mean I cannot travel outside Australia and return?..I need to visit India..in Sept.but I am worried how ?
please advsie..
thank you
Tina
Permanent residency in United States has no jurisdiction over Australia. That should have been obvious.
In any case, once the I/O at the Sydney airport stamped the australian VISA, it has in effect been canceled, in the sense that you cannot use that VISA to reenter Australia. If you want to go to India (for that matter, anywhere outside Australia), and then you need to get Australian VISA again in order to reenter Australia.
So, go to India, book VISA appointment at Australian Consulate near your place in India, get another Australian VISA, and then return to Australia.
more...
Karthikthiru
07-18 01:14 AM
We all should organize and fight for Recapturing the VISA numbers and also for SKIL bill
Karthik
Karthik
2010 Mafia 2 Wallpapers/Backgrounds; mafia wallpapers. Wallpaper; Wallpaper
nikh
11-30 03:58 PM
i guess it doesn't count ppl who are waiting. The no of ppl who are not able to file 485 is huge.
You are right, there are thousands of people who are waiting to file as soon as PD becomes current. But, those new fileres wont compete immediately (or for current fiscal year) becoz they had to go through the standard processing times before approval (document verification, name check, finger printing etc). By the time they are peadjudicated, it is likely that fiscal year 2011 will be ended.
My point is there are enough visas available (40040 for fiscal year 2011) for the preadjudicated filers plus the filers who are close to preadjudication (total of 33850). SO, USCIS has to move dates drastically at least 6 months prior to end of fiscal year 2011 in order to help those who are waiting to file in EB2 category. If that does not happen visas will be either wasted or made available for EB3 filers.
You are right, there are thousands of people who are waiting to file as soon as PD becomes current. But, those new fileres wont compete immediately (or for current fiscal year) becoz they had to go through the standard processing times before approval (document verification, name check, finger printing etc). By the time they are peadjudicated, it is likely that fiscal year 2011 will be ended.
My point is there are enough visas available (40040 for fiscal year 2011) for the preadjudicated filers plus the filers who are close to preadjudication (total of 33850). SO, USCIS has to move dates drastically at least 6 months prior to end of fiscal year 2011 in order to help those who are waiting to file in EB2 category. If that does not happen visas will be either wasted or made available for EB3 filers.
more...
rangaswamy
02-12 04:13 PM
Hi,
I am from the Philadelphia region. I should be able to apply for my I-140 in a week or so. Does anyone know approximately how long it would take me if I applied the NON-Premium way?
Thanks
Nebrasaka takes anywhere between 3 to 8 months. Texas takes anywhere from 12 days (in my case) to 2 months.
Texas is much faster.
I am from the Philadelphia region. I should be able to apply for my I-140 in a week or so. Does anyone know approximately how long it would take me if I applied the NON-Premium way?
Thanks
Nebrasaka takes anywhere between 3 to 8 months. Texas takes anywhere from 12 days (in my case) to 2 months.
Texas is much faster.
hair Cashmere Mafia Wallpapers
Suva
07-18 03:58 PM
Can I join new company on my EAD after 180 days of I485 receipt date?? Yes you can join new company using your EAD after 180 days.
One quick question:
What is AC21 provision: is this a clause or any other application or ???? This is a clause.
These are my opinion. It is better to consult with your lawyer.
Can I join new company on my EAD after 180 days of I485 receipt date??
One quick question:
What is AC21 provision: is this a clause or any other application or ????
One quick question:
What is AC21 provision: is this a clause or any other application or ???? This is a clause.
These are my opinion. It is better to consult with your lawyer.
Can I join new company on my EAD after 180 days of I485 receipt date??
One quick question:
What is AC21 provision: is this a clause or any other application or ????
more...

prdgl
02-12 10:27 PM
Thanks a lot.
The reason is I cannot show my 2.5 yrs of experience which i have with my current employer who is filing my LC. I am desperately trying to show MS+x yrs of experience so that its easy to get through
Thanks
The reason is I cannot show my 2.5 yrs of experience which i have with my current employer who is filing my LC. I am desperately trying to show MS+x yrs of experience so that its easy to get through
Thanks
hot Mafia Boys are Lobeee!
geesee
10-09 04:18 PM
In this economy, forget any movement, I'd be happy even if we get to see the next bulletin..
more...
house Fond d#39;écran 1 de Mafia 2 :
addsf345
11-17 04:48 PM
Students from India & China combined: almost 200K.
Looking at the retrogression, many of those may be potential future IV members!!!:rolleyes:
Looking at the retrogression, many of those may be potential future IV members!!!:rolleyes:
tattoo Celeste Marque 500 wallpapers
beautifulMind
07-17 10:30 AM
Anyone else facing the same problem
more...
pictures wallpapers swedish house mafia
GCHope2011
07-02 12:14 AM
Folks,
How are the taxi charges from Chennia airport to the town or station ? Do the drivers charge whatever they feel like or is it controlled?
My parents are leaving back from the US and will be landing in Chennai, they are not from Chennai....so not sure if I should try to book a taxi before hand...or the charges are controlled ? Also, do they have something like pre-paid taxi ?
The flight (emirates) lands at 3 or 4 am.
Also, any recomendations for Hotels ? Ideally near the railway station.
Thanks in Advance !!
Regards,
You should book the hotel on Yatra.com or Makemytrip.com. I have used them in the past, and if you book 3 star or more, then you get pretty decent hotels.
Also, about the taxi, you should ask them to go straight to the pre-paid counter and pay as per the fare board charge. It will look a bit expensive, as it is the airport, but it is usually hassle free and safe.
How are the taxi charges from Chennia airport to the town or station ? Do the drivers charge whatever they feel like or is it controlled?
My parents are leaving back from the US and will be landing in Chennai, they are not from Chennai....so not sure if I should try to book a taxi before hand...or the charges are controlled ? Also, do they have something like pre-paid taxi ?
The flight (emirates) lands at 3 or 4 am.
Also, any recomendations for Hotels ? Ideally near the railway station.
Thanks in Advance !!
Regards,
You should book the hotel on Yatra.com or Makemytrip.com. I have used them in the past, and if you book 3 star or more, then you get pretty decent hotels.
Also, about the taxi, you should ask them to go straight to the pre-paid counter and pay as per the fare board charge. It will look a bit expensive, as it is the airport, but it is usually hassle free and safe.
dresses Free mafia.jpg phone wallpaper
.jpg)
gcseeker2002
02-12 05:14 PM
Is it possible to transfer H1 from company A to B after I-140 approval and H1- 3 year extension and continue the GC process (apply for I-485 when date becomes current) with company A provided company A has no objections?
Continuiing GC process does not mean just filing I485 , you need to apply labor and when filing 140 apply to recapture old PD , and , then file 485 if dates are current.
Continuiing GC process does not mean just filing I485 , you need to apply labor and when filing 140 apply to recapture old PD , and , then file 485 if dates are current.
more...
makeup Wallpaper mafia, mafia 2,
hebbar77
05-15 06:27 PM
This gentleman is Feb 06 and is worried about his wife's GC not being approved, while folks and a lot of 'Janta' like us have PD's before his, and are still waiting............makes me more and more dukheeeee.........
Lets admit it now... we are all selfish and so is he... am I wrong?
Lets admit it now... we are all selfish and so is he... am I wrong?
girlfriend Mafia 2: Wallpapers e íconos
mariner5555
05-17 09:32 PM
Hello,Our organization is limited to issues with employment based immigration. your friends case seems like a Family based Case and we do not have the right people to help you with your friends situation.
IV'ans - Please refrain from any suggestions towards this
though I can understand the advice ..I don't understand the reasoning ..an immigrant is an immigrant whether it is family or employment ..I would think that IV should try to increase its reach and not become an exclusive club...
Rique ..as far as I can think ..it is a very personal decision ..so it is difficult to give any advice ..maybe a lawyer can help. ofcourse the final decision would have to be taken by your friend.
IV'ans - Please refrain from any suggestions towards this
though I can understand the advice ..I don't understand the reasoning ..an immigrant is an immigrant whether it is family or employment ..I would think that IV should try to increase its reach and not become an exclusive club...
Rique ..as far as I can think ..it is a very personal decision ..so it is difficult to give any advice ..maybe a lawyer can help. ofcourse the final decision would have to be taken by your friend.
hairstyles welcome all Members: Mafia II
srinivas_o
08-22 02:54 PM
Bump
Sugar
07-10 11:53 AM
Why AILA not suing State Dept. or USCIS for other issues... read a letter posted by someone in a forum
To AILF/AILA,
I appreciate your effort in filing lawsuit on behalf of July I-485 filers.
There are several critics on your July I-485 lawsuit. They criticize that you are doing for the benefit of your members (AILA). Definitely, your members will be benefited by huge amount of legal fees. Also, the critic says it is waste of time.
Even one of your reputed member (Rajiv Khanna @ immigration.com) posted in his website that chance of winning the law suit is very minimum.
He posted in his website as follows: "Please note folks, I don�t think this class will be easily approved by courts. CIS could argue a lot of things against it, which I don�t wish to publish in an open forum."
Why you cannot sue for the people who struck at Consulate due to administrative process without probable cause.
Several of them working in U.S (they have proof of employment, pay stubs, worked in the U.S on H1B visa for many years) just went to their home country for short vacation and applied for visa; they have rented house in the U.S and unable to break the lease; unable to pay car dues; their U.S citizen children also held overseas; they are loosing their jobs. State department is holding these visa application for more than a year in several cases.
What steps AILA has taken in this issue. If not, why you are not aware of this issue or why you are not giving importance. Do you think this issue will not bring such a huge legal fee like I-485 lawsuit?
To AILF/AILA,
I appreciate your effort in filing lawsuit on behalf of July I-485 filers.
There are several critics on your July I-485 lawsuit. They criticize that you are doing for the benefit of your members (AILA). Definitely, your members will be benefited by huge amount of legal fees. Also, the critic says it is waste of time.
Even one of your reputed member (Rajiv Khanna @ immigration.com) posted in his website that chance of winning the law suit is very minimum.
He posted in his website as follows: "Please note folks, I don�t think this class will be easily approved by courts. CIS could argue a lot of things against it, which I don�t wish to publish in an open forum."
Why you cannot sue for the people who struck at Consulate due to administrative process without probable cause.
Several of them working in U.S (they have proof of employment, pay stubs, worked in the U.S on H1B visa for many years) just went to their home country for short vacation and applied for visa; they have rented house in the U.S and unable to break the lease; unable to pay car dues; their U.S citizen children also held overseas; they are loosing their jobs. State department is holding these visa application for more than a year in several cases.
What steps AILA has taken in this issue. If not, why you are not aware of this issue or why you are not giving importance. Do you think this issue will not bring such a huge legal fee like I-485 lawsuit?
reachinus
08-21 09:05 AM
If you have the ead card, the file #/card# will tell you which center was your EAD fiiled. To get an approximate date using the online case status search for the file number in the approximate range as yours. For Eg. if you card # is EAC 07 043 52343 - then the center is Vermont, Filed in Fisical year 07 ( Oct -06 - Sep 07) 043 is the 43rd working day in FY07 and 52343 is the case number.
Hope this helps.
I am filing for my EAD renewal and had a quick question...I have an EAD card from when I was in college and did my OPT. The problem though is that I do not have some of the details that they ask for while filing EAD renewal, such as what Center was it processed at & what was the application date.
I have already called USCIS & they cant pull up what center my EAD was filed at or the date it was filed. Can anyone suggest what I should do in this situation? What do I put in the form? Does anyone have similar experiences?
Hope this helps.
I am filing for my EAD renewal and had a quick question...I have an EAD card from when I was in college and did my OPT. The problem though is that I do not have some of the details that they ask for while filing EAD renewal, such as what Center was it processed at & what was the application date.
I have already called USCIS & they cant pull up what center my EAD was filed at or the date it was filed. Can anyone suggest what I should do in this situation? What do I put in the form? Does anyone have similar experiences?
0 comments:
Post a Comment