images of 49ers

images San Francisco 49ers Minicamp images of 49ers. San Francisco 49ers Training
  • San Francisco 49ers Training



  • coopheal
    11-18 06:49 PM
    Amazing progress NSC from July 04 - > July 05 :D

    I-485

    TSC --- June 27, 2007
    NSC --- July 05, 2007

    :mad:





    wallpaper San Francisco 49ers Training images of 49ers. Its too bad the 49ers no
  • Its too bad the 49ers no



  • aa_ke_phas_gaya
    04-30 05:09 PM
    I am not being pessimistic; this is just my opinion about CIR: I don't have high hopes for CIR when it comes to EB immigration.

    Every article that I read about CIR mentions issues related to undocumented workers/residents/aliens and border security. These are high priority issues within immigration reform domain. Legal immigration (family & employment) are secondary and in this segment Family based immigration gets precedence due to large number of immigrants from Latin America has larger vote.

    I think issue of H1B visa will be at a higher priority as larger population of US is aware of this category so it has more political value and of course thanks to Sen. Grassley.

    That puts Legal Skilled workers' issues related to immigration (GC) at the bottom of the pile. Not that other issues are non-important but since this issue has least priority we at IV need to emphasize more and explain the dire need for relief for those who are waiting for long time.

    Bottom Line: Immigration is multi-issue agenda, IV needs to assign separate teams for these issues so even if CIR doesn't go through we at least will have success at fixing some of the issues.





    images of 49ers. TAGS: gods team 49ers football
  • TAGS: gods team 49ers football



  • va_dude
    05-10 12:44 PM
    What the heck do you mean by "we" are expecting?

    Who's "We".

    Just stop spreading random rumors. If u have anything credible to say then say so. Otherwise stop.





    2011 Its too bad the 49ers no images of 49ers. San Francisco 49ers runs
  • San Francisco 49ers runs



  • enthu999
    09-09 04:18 PM
    I have finished my 6 years quota of H1B and right now I am on TN visa (I am Canadian). Since I started the green card process a little late, I still need more time to finish the green card process. So, my question is, is there any way I can go back to H1B visa again once my TN visa expires. I can not renew my TN because I have applied already for I-140 and that shows my intent to immigrate to US.

    Thanks

    Theo

    Until you file for 485, you don't have immigration intent, I-140 is employer application.
    So, you might be ok with TN renewal. Once you file 485 you cannot go for TN renewal.

    Also, If your I140 is approved I guess you can apply for H1 beyond 6 yrs. Else, the normal 6 year rule may apply in which case folks have to stay out of country for an year and come back.



    more...


    images of 49ers. San Francisco 49ers #52
  • San Francisco 49ers #52



  • bestin
    12-21 08:55 PM
    Thanks, Bestin.

    I have another question. If my I-140 is approved in next few days, how the status will change?

    Thanks in advance
    Ur status doesnt change unless u use your EAD.Again this is AFAIK





    images of 49ers. 49ers4.jpg 49ers
  • 49ers4.jpg 49ers



  • raysaikat
    12-19 12:18 PM
    I came here with my dad and mom. My dad's I-485 was denied because his I-140 was revoked. He appealed but it was dismissed. With the principle application denied, everything for me and my mom was also denied. Because I was just a child I really had no idea what was going on. However flipping through all the family documentations I don't see any deportation orders, I only see something that says we no longer has a valid non immigrant status and the district office has jurisdiction over issues of departure.
    So my question is, and I realize this might be a stupid question, but what is my status in the U.S.? Am I an illegal immigrant?
    Under what VISA did your parents enter US in the first place? When I-485 was denied, was the VISA based on which they had entered still valid? If yes, how long was it valid afterwards? What was your own VISA when you entered (even if you were a child, you would have your own passport and a dependent VISA)?


    Am I deport-able? Am I visa overstayed? Since I did came here legally.
    and with that status, is there anything I can do? Now that I am over 18 can I apply for visa/green card by myself? Through jobs or student visa? And what is the 3/10 reentry bar and how will it affect me?
    I think I am one of the dream act students that failed today, and with that failed in the senate, I really dont know what to do. I know I might not deem to have the right to ask these questions, but any advice or help I would be grateful.



    more...


    images of 49ers. 49ers nike air max 90 custom
  • 49ers nike air max 90 custom



  • Queen Josephine
    October 25th, 2004, 01:44 PM
    This one was really difficult for me to evaluate because of all the openess, but I felt myself gravitating more towards the forms in number 3. Since it was the form that attracted me, I downloaded and cropped to make the fence the focus (since that's what grabbed my attention initially). I think I like the crop sans sky where only the wheatfield ( or is it oats?) and fence posts show the most. I know it has less complexity than the entire photo; maybe I'm just into simplistic and minimalist this week :)





    2010 TAGS: gods team 49ers football images of 49ers. San Francisco 49ers Minicamp
  • San Francisco 49ers Minicamp



  • deafTunes123
    07-05 06:16 PM
    Great Idea. I will definitely attend. But would recommend to keep before the Day Light Savings Period end. Just to help for the drivers who needs to drive long distance.



    more...


    images of 49ers. Any chance adding 49ers 94-95
  • Any chance adding 49ers 94-95



  • venkat9
    03-10 09:13 AM
    Hi All,
    I just wanted to share my RFE regarding the "Experience Lettters"

    I got an RFE on 1/23/2008 "Evidence of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties."

    The desi company that I worked for in US doesn't exist anymore. I got a affidavit from one of my ex-colleagues who is currently working for a company in INDIA.

    And it worked for me. My attorney sent the documents to USCIS @ NSC on 3/3 and we got an Approval Notice on 3/7.





    hair San Francisco 49ers runs images of 49ers. San Francisco 49ers
  • San Francisco 49ers



  • yagw
    03-30 12:25 PM
    According to current visa bulletttin, EB2 -INDIA is 15 FEB 04.

    Your profile shows your PD DEC. 2005.
    How you got the GC, when the PD is not current?
    If my mistake, you need to contact USCIS, otherwise they can find out the mistake and revoke any time.

    Not necessarily. USCIS works in a magical way. They might allot a number when the dates were current and work on the application leisurely and approve it after a while.
    (btw, this is purely based on info from different forums and I don't have any clue (neither USCIS :) of how they work)



    more...


    images of 49ers. Team: SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
  • Team: SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS



  • gc_chahiye
    08-15 04:57 AM
    Greencard fever -why take so much pain with your gc when you plan to rellocate to india/currently its even hard to predict when can one receive the gc. One can always visit US on tourist visa which is the most easy part. My opinion is only if one does not want to settle in US -

    there could be issues getting a tourist visa (non-immigration intent) once you have filed your I-140 here and displayed immigration intent.





    hot San Francisco 49ers #52 images of 49ers. v San Francisco 49ers
  • v San Francisco 49ers



  • pranju
    07-21 11:16 PM
    1 - if u have any new h1 approval notice after you came to US , then yr i-94 number will be same in approval notice , normally the last i94 and recent aproval notice 194 matches , u can cross check from there

    2- not sure

    Hello,

    I have a couple of questions here:

    1) The last digit of the I-94# number is not very clear(Not sure if it is a 3 or 8). What do I write in the 485? Is there any way to find the correct one?

    2) I filed the I140 without providing the A#. I understand that when I dont provide one, a new one is generated. And the A# is usually used to link the 485 with the 140. Now when I apply for 485, if I give the A# from my OPT EAD, will it be a problem because a new number will be already generated for I140? Should I write the A# in 485 or just leave it??

    Thanks in advance for all the replies.



    more...


    house 49ers catches a 22 images of 49ers. with shipping 49ers
  • with shipping 49ers



  • rique71
    05-17 02:56 PM
    ok thanks





    tattoo 49ers4.jpg 49ers images of 49ers. San Francisco 49ers Isaac
  • San Francisco 49ers Isaac



  • gcretroiv
    04-26 04:56 PM
    Brownback rescinds immigration bill support

    http://washingtontimes.com/national/20070425-110212-8486r.htm

    Look at this story. Sen Brownback, who supported last year senate passed CIR, now turning back. Sen. McCain already back off.

    "I would not vote for the same bill," Mr. Brownback told reporters yesterday morning, saying that after the bill passed the Senate he had a chance to study its effects and decided it led to too much immigration.
    It's a major reversal for a man who is listed as one of seven original sponsors of the bill, along with Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, Massachusetts Democrat, and Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, who spearheaded the bill.



    more...


    pictures 49ers nike air max 90 custom images of 49ers. head coach of the 49ers,
  • head coach of the 49ers,



  • chanduv23
    11-05 05:16 AM
    Wow, Tri State has 88 registered members (all 3 states combined).

    I think TX is really doing great in that sense. Come on TX folks, this is your chance. Join the State chapter and help yoursleves





    dresses v San Francisco 49ers images of 49ers. Enjoy LIVE San Francisco 49ers
  • Enjoy LIVE San Francisco 49ers



  • Krish09
    06-27 03:41 PM
    Hi Everyone, I need suggestion regarding my present situation. I got H1B approved for the year 2009. But my H1B was approved as to be get stamped in INDIA. I am is currently in USA since August 2008 on B1 Visa (10 years multiple) and the B1 I 94 getting expired on August 3rd 2009.

    Company A filed my H-1B on April 1st, 2008 and my case got selected in the lottery. I have waited until August, 2008 for my H-1B approval, It didn't happened any status update. I came to USA with B1 on a business visit to Company A. I have waited another 2 months but nothing happened to my H-1B and was upgraded to Premium processing on November 13th, 2008. There was a query on the H1B and Company A was not able to clear that to USCIS. That H1B case was withdrawn by Company A. So I applied new H1B thru Company C on April 1st 2009 and the H1B was approved on 3rd week of June 2009

    Now my B1 I-94 is getting expired sometime in early August 2009, can I apply current B1 status change to H1B using the current H1B approval (Current B1 I-94 to H1 I-94)? so what are the options now.

    Please advice me what can be done to get my transfer to H1B done without leaving the country.



    more...


    makeup Any chance adding 49ers 94-95 images of 49ers. 49ers catches a 22
  • 49ers catches a 22



  • kumar_77
    06-07 07:16 AM
    Ya Thats True , Bill Like This passing will be a major Issue , If some one can get an amendment to set a cap around 30,000 or Get an amendment to set
    it as MS degree + 4-5 Years Experience in US = Green Card Then this has a major chance to pass any Thoughts





    girlfriend San Francisco 49ers Isaac images of 49ers. San Francisco 49ers defense
  • San Francisco 49ers defense



  • paulkurni
    06-17 04:24 PM
    I heard this from a Chinese friend once and believe its true to its extent. I think most of us, including me, come to this forum and either read the stuff about immigration or take out our frustration one way or another and the anger and frustration dies down there. I am sure IV core team is working day and night for the cause but they are limited with options. I believe the best way to create some gain is to do a collective non-violent rally throughout the nation. The way I see it if you dont make noise nothing gets done in this world. I have been here for almost 9+ years surviving f1,h1b and with very vague future ahead. Satyagraha was started by Gandhiji, and was followed by leaders throughout the world under Non-violence movements. As matter of fact even Obama advised it in the Cairo speech.

    I understand that the cause is not as dire as in the other movements but we are here fighting for our freedom. This nation is built upon liberty and yet we are under agreed slavery for employers, which is somehow supported by the government. My point is if we really want to make a difference then we need to be collectively heard. What the worst could happen?





    hairstyles Team: SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS images of 49ers. San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle
  • San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle



  • virtual55
    05-16 12:57 PM
    I am seeing currently 700 members actively using IV website right now, but I don't think all of them have signed up for monthly contribution, Guys please contribute and help yourself





    ivuser
    02-20 12:08 PM
    1.
    QUESTION :: First and foremost - can I change my job as I am entering the 6th year of H1?
    ANSWER :: Yes you can. Just have to be bit careful. The new company should first apply H1 for 3 years based your current approved I-140. Then start the new GC process with a request to transfer the priority date. It is best not to join the new company till the H1 and the new I-140 gets approved, in this way if some thing goes wrong, you have your current company to fall back.

    2.
    QUESTION :: Since it's going to be my 6th year, will I need to reapply for labor as soon as I change my job? Is there any timeframe?
    ANSWER :: Yes, you need to reapply the LC. Though there is no time frame, you need to apply 365 days before your new H1 expires, so that you could get H1 extensions in the future.
    Please note if you have an approved I-140, then you get 3 years extension. If your current I-140 is revoked then in the future you need a new GC process pending for at least 365 days to request H1 1 year Extension. Again if the future company’s I-140 is approved then based on that you could request 3 years H1 Extention.

    3.
    QUESTION :: Will there be any issue porting the Priority Date - especially since I am planning to apply on EB2 in the next job.
    ANSWER :: There will not be an issue to transfer your current priority date (EB3) to the new GC process in EB2, just because it is EB3 to EB2.
    Please visit the thread ::
    Immigration Voice -> Immigration Information -> Green Card Retrogression -> Job change after I-140? - Opinions pl.


    REQUEST ::
    Please support IV.

    DISCLAIMER::
    The information provided here is of a general nature and may have error. I am not a lawyer. It is not to be considered as a legal advice. Please consult a good lawyer before taking final decision.





    thomachan72
    11-05 03:00 PM
    Dude, if you find it difficult to digest, then don't do it with your kid. Its that simple.
    A debate on this is probably not warranted, as its subjective to every individual's situation.

    And btw, both my kids live with me, but they travelled with someone else to spend their vacation at grand-parent's house, so I am not trying to oppose your viewpoint.

    This is an infant we are talking about (less than 2 years!).....:o:o:o



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews