keyshia cole pregnant

images keyshia cole xmas pregnant keyshia cole pregnant. keyshia cole pregnant. Photo of Keyshia Cole pregnant
  • keyshia cole pregnant. Photo of Keyshia Cole pregnant



  • pd_recapturing
    02-27 08:47 AM
    180 days are counted from RD of I-485 but its safer to count it from notice date to avoind any issues.





    wallpaper keyshia cole pregnant. Photo of Keyshia Cole pregnant keyshia cole pregnant. Mayweather, Keyshia Cole
  • Mayweather, Keyshia Cole



  • cbpds
    04-07 02:18 PM
    Hope the may bulletin is published by tommorow as Obama has threatened to veto any stop gap bill

    Obama vows to veto short-term bill - Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/7/senate-leader-reid-government-headed-shutdown/)





    keyshia cole pregnant. Keyshia Cole sang the national
  • Keyshia Cole sang the national



  • seeking_GC
    08-10 02:30 AM
    update on my case after I posted...

    I called up my previous HR contact from my old company ( I have moved employers using AC21 after getting my EAD ) and she said that the old company was revoking older I140s as their newer ones were getting rejected due to the fact that there were too many I140s already filed by the company.She wasnt sure if my I140 was also revoked.

    I spoke to my lawyer and she mentioned that there should be no impact on my case since I moved after my 140 was approved and my 485 was pending for more than 6 months as per AC21 rules.

    I also called up USCIS customer service and the lady mentioned that my 485 is pre-adjudicated.

    ...Now I am not sure if the I140 revocation by my previous company would have any impact on the preadjudicated status of my 485 app. I plan to take a infopass appointment and see if that helps. Will provide updates after my infopass appointment...





    2011 Mayweather, Keyshia Cole keyshia cole pregnant. May 24, 2011 · Keyshia Cole
  • May 24, 2011 · Keyshia Cole



  • reddy77
    04-13 02:36 PM
    So did you answer the RFE ? ....

    Thanks Guys ..... Nah, I am still waiting for that, will update you once I got it ....



    more...


    keyshia cole pregnant. evanrachel Keyshia Cole
  • evanrachel Keyshia Cole



  • guchi472000
    03-18 04:27 PM
    I Have my EAD card but my spouse was in India when i applied for EAD. That mean she doesn't have EAD card rite now.

    Can she get EAD or SSN?

    Pls help.....





    keyshia cole pregnant. RUMORS: Keyshia Cole Pregnant?
  • RUMORS: Keyshia Cole Pregnant?



  • raysaikat
    07-30 07:18 PM
    I am stuck out side of US for my name check for last 9 months when I applied for my H-1. I have approved I 140. is there any way I can file my I 1485 and Advance parole or any thing to get back into US.

    Some one has told me that I can use consular processing but have no idea about that.

    Please help me and let me know what are possible options for me to return to US.

    You cannot file I-485 unless you are physically present in the US. You can request a consular processing; i.e., for getting the green card when your PD is current, you will have to be in your home country where the IO in the US consulate will interview you (just like H1-B interview) and make a decision regarding whether to give you green card or not. Applying for CP or anything else connected to GC will not make you eligible to enter US. You must have a visa (or green card) for that.



    more...


    keyshia cole pregnant. Keyshia Cole Pregnant Picture
  • Keyshia Cole Pregnant Picture



  • sukhwinderd
    09-11 10:55 AM
    i am not sure if my lawyer has the receipts. my case was sent on 6.29.2007 and received on july 2nd.
    i got my FP notice (for my wife also) yesterday in mail for 9/25 appt.
    from the receipt number on FP notice i checked it on USCIS website. it says that they received the 485 app on 30 aug. and the LUD on 485 is 9/3.





    2010 Keyshia Cole sang the national keyshia cole pregnant. keyshia cole xmas pregnant
  • keyshia cole xmas pregnant



  • belmontboy
    06-20 08:30 PM
    There is no need to change the date on I-94. As long as you have the I-797 approval petition you are good. When you leave the country, you MUSTgive the I-94 to the airline authorities. If you go to Mexico by road, there is no one to take your I-94 and so you will have illegally left the US - which can lead to problems. If you fly, you are fine!

    But still, unless you are going on vacation, do not waste your money.

    Wrong!

    I-94 is the one that determines how long u can stay.

    I-94 can be extended while staying in US.



    more...


    keyshia cole pregnant. keyshia cole is pregnant !
  • keyshia cole is pregnant !



  • pappu
    07-01 08:21 PM
    Let me tell you one thing, "You've got guts, buddy", Congrats on the bold move. not many people dare to do that.

    Can he do so? - Theoratically yes, practically: highly unlikely.
    if he is a typical consulting guy with less than 50 emps, he won't do it, because such employers almost always make "adjustments" that puts them in extremely weak spot during such law suits. here are some examples:
    - a guy was laid off, his new employer sent him on a project even before filing for his H1 transfer
    -many consulting companies do not pay salary while the guy is on "bench"
    - they many times knowingly/unknowingly commit tax/accounting fraud or regulatory mistakes that can cause serius consequences

    - a friend of mine was interrviewed by a client and when the result was positive, his new would be employer called him at a McDonalds and asked him to sign the contract right there (within 30 minute of meeting), and my friend did. Now most people won't see anything wrong in here. but a lawyer told me that my friend was not given enough time to read/understand a legal document and to talk to a lawyer ideally enough time is about 2 weeks. How many small consulting companies give 2 weeks when the interview at client is clear?

    In your case, the end client is not your employer's client. Ask him to show the contract between him and the end client.

    bottom line of the story is: there are many defenses that one can play and win the case and/or even put the employer in trouble. That's why most small employers don't do much beyond sending a lawyer's notice (just to scare you enough to write down a check). A real nasty guy can even go one step further and file a law suit only to withdraw it later if you decide to fiight it.

    Good luck buddy!

    We do see such threads on the forum occasionally. There are several instances where members have posted negative comments about consulting companies and how employees are unhappy working for them.

    I want to understand the reasons why people are not filing lawsuits against such companies yet? Why are we not reporting them to DOL and USCIS? Especially after filing I485 and expiry of 6 months, people are in a better position to file lawsuits against such employers.

    IV can help only if people are willing to be helped and ready to take action.

    If this system needs to be cleansed, then why aren't we doing it?





    hair May 24, 2011 · Keyshia Cole keyshia cole pregnant. keyshia cole pregnant,
  • keyshia cole pregnant,



  • hypersphere
    05-21 09:07 AM
    Exactly the same thing happed to me a few years ago while hiking in the adirondacks, upstate NY. If you are within 100 miles of the border the "border patrol police" has the authority to perform immigration checke on you. This is in contrast to local/state police who under-law, cannot ask you for your immigration documents. There is always patrolling on I87 near the border.
    While my status was legal, my records were not up to date in one of their data bases. I was questioned on my status. The officers were stern but cooperative and eventually let me go.
    I was asked to keep originals of my travel documents all the time. At the least, keep phtocopies in the car if you are nearing the international broder and keep the phone number of your attorney handy.



    more...


    keyshia cole pregnant. Picture of Keyshia Cole
  • Picture of Keyshia Cole



  • tnite
    08-10 11:32 AM
    any CT members coming along with you.. ?

    None of them have PM'd or called me so far.





    hot evanrachel Keyshia Cole keyshia cole pregnant. keyshia cole Keyshia Confirms
  • keyshia cole Keyshia Confirms



  • unseenguy
    05-16 03:14 PM
    Choosing Consular processing vs AOS is a very tricky question. Lot of things come into picture:

    A) Job security , stability etc. and current & future job prospects.
    B) Personal situations such as whether EAD / AP benefits are required.
    C) Country of chargeability.

    Marking Consular process on I-140:

    1) Benefit is that you can file I-485 any time the dates become current. Those who are long away from their PDs should consider this option. Because by the time your PD gets current you may also get an appointment in Consulate. It takes 4-6 months after I-140 approval for a case to go to the consulate.

    For those from retrogressed countries, this option is beneficial if you are far away from your PD.

    For those from non retrogressed countries , this is not a good option as you can file I485 immediately and there is no need to travel to home country. Today the I485 processing for non retrogressed country is faster than that of retrogressed country.

    Marking I485 on I-140:

    This option is also beneficial for both non retrogressed and retrogressed countries:

    1) In this option, you can file concurrent I140 and I485. Hence this option is beneficial to those who are able to file applications concurrently.

    2) You can switch from from this option to consular processing pretty quickly. Most consulates around the world accept Attorney certified I140 approval. Once you file I824, the consulate will accept your "AC I140", and I824 receipt notice. However if you marked consular processing on I140 to start with, the consulate will not accept AC I140 and you will have to wait till it reaches the consulate.

    So this option is beneficial to those who are perennially from retrogressed countries and have seen wide swings in visa bulletin. At opportune times, you can file I485 if the PD is current by using concurrent filing and then you can ask for AC I140 appointment as soon as dates become current.



    more...


    house Keyshia Cole is pregnant keyshia cole pregnant. Keyshia Cole is indeed
  • Keyshia Cole is indeed



  • techskill
    06-23 02:23 PM
    White House Says Immigration Reform Unlikely in ’09 - Roll Call (http://www.rollcall.com/news/36115-1.html)





    tattoo RUMORS: Keyshia Cole Pregnant? keyshia cole pregnant. keyshia cole pregnant again pictures. keyshia-cole-31; keyshia-cole-31
  • keyshia cole pregnant again pictures. keyshia-cole-31; keyshia-cole-31



  • shree772000
    07-20 08:12 AM
    In the longer run I think many of us will go back if not close to 90%. That is the charm India holds in our hearts and minds.

    Its just not jobs or lack thereof, its not about comfortable life or lack thereof, you will be pulled back at your heart.

    And with all the brains going back India can no longer be poor and will overflow with talent so there will be more companies moving into India.

    I plan to go back regardless of GC.



    more...


    pictures Keyshia Cole Pregnant Picture keyshia cole pregnant. Keyshia Cole Fires Manager
  • Keyshia Cole Fires Manager



  • fcres
    08-16 11:02 AM
    I recently visited India in June 07. I didn't wanna go and waste a couple of dayz in chennai so wanted to use ma AP. While returnin I showed ma PP to the Immigration officer, he asked me where ma VISA was. I told him i have an AP and showed it to him.. He wasn't surprized. he just let me get in after stampin a seal on my PP.

    At Germany (coz i flew via lufthansa) the lady asked my VISA again. I showed her my AP... she suddenly understood and asked me if i had applied for a GC. I said yes.. she signed a form and let me check in at the counter.

    Its so simple no problem at all.

    Happy Journey...
    OT.. So are you working on H1 now for the same employer? Just wanted to make sure you can use AP to travel and work on H1 and don't have to use EAD.





    dresses keyshia cole Keyshia Confirms keyshia cole pregnant. Keyshia recently sat down with
  • Keyshia recently sat down with



  • sr77
    09-26 11:45 AM
    Hello,

    The 485 applications for me and wife are still being processed by USCIS in Los Angeles. My priority date (August 1, 2005) became current almost 3 months ago.

    We have waited patiently since the priority date became current. There has been no movement except that they wanted to fingerprint us again, which we completed 2 months ago. My lawyer says he put in two referral inquiries but of no avail.

    I have already obtained InfoPass for a couple of weeks from now. I will go and check in with the USCIS office here in LA.

    1. What should my next steps be? Write to my senator? Or should I wait until after the InfoPass appointment
    2. Am I pushing too hard on USCIS? Is it that they are simply backlogged? Should I just wait more?

    I am concerned that the dates will retrogress again. Any advice or comments will be helpful.

    Thanks,
    SR



    more...


    makeup keyshia cole is pregnant ! keyshia cole pregnant. Keyshia Cole is pregnant
  • Keyshia Cole is pregnant



  • VDaminator
    06-05 04:29 PM
    Aright here ya go





    girlfriend keyshia cole pregnant again pictures. keyshia-cole-31; keyshia-cole-31 keyshia cole pregnant. keyshia coles hairstyles
  • keyshia coles hairstyles



  • glamzon
    07-27 11:16 AM
    Thanks





    hairstyles Picture of Keyshia Cole keyshia cole pregnant. Keyshia Cole#39;s mother Frankie
  • Keyshia Cole#39;s mother Frankie



  • amsgc
    04-22 07:47 PM
    Is there a document, from the DOL or USCIS, that explains what is a Metropolitan statistical area within which a labor is valid?

    I asked one of the attorney's on IV forum in a chat session and she said it is generally the county. Anybody here who can throw more light on this and provide some DOL/USCIS links to references?

    Thanks.





    TeddyKoochu
    04-01 08:44 AM
    Thanks all for your help and great inputs. IV has helped me a lot.

    I wish you all the best ...

    TKs, GG

    Congratulations & Best Wishes. Enjoy the moment !





    saravanaraj.sathya
    08-08 03:23 PM
    Jasmin - Thanks for ur reply. I know there are several posts regarding pay-stubs. but I was un-clear with the pay issue after filing I-485 thtz why I opened a new thread. I am sorry if it is not appropriate.

    But I ve seen in some of the posts where ppl say that we can be on vacation, self-employed etc etc...what does it mean? do they still need to produce pay stubs....My Pd is Nov 2006 it may take several yrs..do they really dig deep from there to my first entry?

    Its always safe to have paystubs for atlease 180 days after your 485 receipt date. If they call you for an interview at local office during adjudication, which may happen after anywhere from weeks, months, or years, there are chances that you may be asked to produce paystubs starting from month before interview date all the way back to your first H1 entry into US.
    Please do not open new threads for these question for which there are several thread opened and are being discussed thru. Why don't you ask this question on one of those post?



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews