vandanaverdia
10-28 05:03 PM
bump
wallpaper Office+space+milton+cake
desiron
08-08 08:56 PM
I agree but this statement "previous editions of the I-485 form accepted" sounds like a generic one because today's FAQ clearly relates to "EB I-485" and the word "Should", not "may or can"... thats what puzzling me...
Thanks
Thanks
bp333
09-25 12:32 PM
My attorney filed my 485 AOS on July 11 and USCIS received it on July 12 (Texas Service Center).
Per my attorney all of the July applicants received their receipts except mine. I asked her to see if the check has been cashed and she is unable to confirm that. They think that they might have forgot to include a check (nost sure though). If thats the case, assuming my application gets rejected. Will I be able to refile with my PD not being correct.
What are my options. Please help. Thanks.
:mad:
Per my attorney all of the July applicants received their receipts except mine. I asked her to see if the check has been cashed and she is unable to confirm that. They think that they might have forgot to include a check (nost sure though). If thats the case, assuming my application gets rejected. Will I be able to refile with my PD not being correct.
What are my options. Please help. Thanks.
:mad:
2011 Office space quotes images
gcnirvana
04-23 01:00 PM
johnifanx98,
Please update the link. It doesn't work.
Thanks!
http://www.immigrateusa.us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=866&Itemid=63
Please update the link. It doesn't work.
Thanks!
http://www.immigrateusa.us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=866&Itemid=63
more...
iv_only_hope
09-30 03:13 PM
There is some potential good news on the horizon. DHS just published a notice (http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspubli...0000648072c5eb) that they intend to consolidate three of ancient CIS electronic record systems into a new database. Hopefully, this new database will yield the data the Visa Office needs.
Right now, the CIS does not have any comprehensive database that shows how many AOS cases are pending by preference classification, priority date, and country of chargeability. The new database that is supposed to become operational within the next ten days contains information gathered from the many independent CIS databases. Supposedly, this new database will show all of this information.
Once the CIS is able to provide the State Department with this information, the Visa Office will then (for the first time) have accurate information as to the actual demand for immigrant visas. They will then be able to make more accurate adjustments to the cutoff dates in the Visa Bulletin. For some time now, they have been flying blind without accurate information.
CREDIT:RON GOTCHER
Right now, the CIS does not have any comprehensive database that shows how many AOS cases are pending by preference classification, priority date, and country of chargeability. The new database that is supposed to become operational within the next ten days contains information gathered from the many independent CIS databases. Supposedly, this new database will show all of this information.
Once the CIS is able to provide the State Department with this information, the Visa Office will then (for the first time) have accurate information as to the actual demand for immigrant visas. They will then be able to make more accurate adjustments to the cutoff dates in the Visa Bulletin. For some time now, they have been flying blind without accurate information.
CREDIT:RON GOTCHER

unknown123
03-13 11:34 PM
Looks like this is comming for most of us after recent spate of RFEs on I-485 regarding re-submission of medical examination, birth certificate, etc...
Thanks gc_check for the link
Thanks gc_check for the link
more...
permfiling
10-13 04:40 PM
What is the URL for checking the PERM case status?
2010 office space quotes. funny office quotes. space; funny office quotes. space
priderock
06-20 05:44 PM
its kinda interesting why there is no appointment available sooner. I am in florida and i heard frmo my attorney on Thursday.. and called 3 doctors Friday morning.. all three said come down right now. Finally went to one of them the same day in the afternoon.. he did some blood work.. gave me MMR and TD.. and did TB test. I want back today morning and got my all the reports.
As far as I know, we need to get only one blood work done.. doctor can test both HIV and Syph in the same one.
There are places (even though not remote) , you cant get appointments for weeks. There must be different reasons for that. I don't think any one answered the OP question:
What blood tests need to be done (apart from HIV and Siphyllis)?
As far as I know, we need to get only one blood work done.. doctor can test both HIV and Syph in the same one.
There are places (even though not remote) , you cant get appointments for weeks. There must be different reasons for that. I don't think any one answered the OP question:
What blood tests need to be done (apart from HIV and Siphyllis)?
more...
tabletpc
10-22 10:36 AM
You don't need to worry about anyting...!!!! if RFE comes, explain what you did . Its is understnadable to get confused with rules been applied everday...!!!:):)
Go chillout....
There is a descripency / issue. First of all why do you have to involved company for H4 visa? It has nothing to do with H1.
Canada visit should not create issue as per my opinion.
Go chillout....
There is a descripency / issue. First of all why do you have to involved company for H4 visa? It has nothing to do with H1.
Canada visit should not create issue as per my opinion.
hair Milton Waddams from quot;Office
arnet
02-26 04:10 PM
H4 visa holder can pursue their studies in US but they cannot work while studying.
he/she should stay in H4 visa if you filed (or want to file) I-485 based on your dependent's I-485 application because F1 visa holders are not eligible for I-485 dependent benefits and changing from H4 to F1 will cancel the I-485 application if he/she already filed based on dependent application.
so better to stay in H4 if you filed or want to file I-485 based on your dependent's application until you get GC.
My wife is completing 6 years on H1 visa in Sept 07. She is planning to join school which will isssue her I-20. The school starts in Aug07 and she need to go to India for 2 weeks in Nov 07.
Can she get H4 stamped from canada on my H1B, so that she do not face F1 rejection in india?
Thanks
he/she should stay in H4 visa if you filed (or want to file) I-485 based on your dependent's I-485 application because F1 visa holders are not eligible for I-485 dependent benefits and changing from H4 to F1 will cancel the I-485 application if he/she already filed based on dependent application.
so better to stay in H4 if you filed or want to file I-485 based on your dependent's application until you get GC.
My wife is completing 6 years on H1 visa in Sept 07. She is planning to join school which will isssue her I-20. The school starts in Aug07 and she need to go to India for 2 weeks in Nov 07.
Can she get H4 stamped from canada on my H1B, so that she do not face F1 rejection in india?
Thanks
more...
jay91900
07-13 01:34 AM
I've heard so many variations of this. Does anyone have any experience acually doing this. Is it possible for your new company to sneak in and port your old company's LC/I140 withou them knowing or while you are still at the old company. Obviously you would not want to leave your old company till your new company gets the I140 with he old PD ported -right?
hot Office Space Milton Waddams
ramaonline
08-28 02:56 PM
For e-filed I131 this is all you need to mail:
Confirmation receipt which you got after submitting the application
copy of i485 Receipt notice
2 recent color photos
a copy of any govt issued identity document (visa , pp biographic page, ead card, etc)
current i94 copy
Confirmation receipt which you got after submitting the application
copy of i485 Receipt notice
2 recent color photos
a copy of any govt issued identity document (visa , pp biographic page, ead card, etc)
current i94 copy
more...
house office space quotes. office space quotes. airforce1
arc
05-30 02:17 PM
I had another PDF open and the confirmation PDF opened in back ground.
Make sure:
You close all PDFs before clicking Finish
Check your pop-up blocker is off
try pressing and holding "ctrl" key, then click on finish.
The window takes about 20-25 seconds to show the PDF Efile confirmation.
Good Luck!
Make sure:
You close all PDFs before clicking Finish
Check your pop-up blocker is off
try pressing and holding "ctrl" key, then click on finish.
The window takes about 20-25 seconds to show the PDF Efile confirmation.
Good Luck!
tattoo gelekdeli: office space quotes
bombay
02-14 05:21 PM
either way we are screwed. The only option is to support IV, Send letters and tell others to do the same too.
BE ACTIVE in IV's action items
PD Oct 06
I485 filed
I-140 approved + 180 days + job change soon
Live life with Passion. Forget Green card and other worries. Everyday think What did i learn today.
BE ACTIVE in IV's action items
PD Oct 06
I485 filed
I-140 approved + 180 days + job change soon
Live life with Passion. Forget Green card and other worries. Everyday think What did i learn today.
more...
pictures Kindoffice space quotes on
bharol
08-18 11:52 PM
I dont have any changes to status when I check my 485 case status online but today in the mail i received I797c notice welcoming me as a premenant residence. I am a bit hesitant to celebrate, but am I seeing green?:o
Raj
EB2- India [ Oct 2005 @ NSC]
485 filed Aug 2007
So you are saying the mail welcoming you as a permanent resident may not be confirmation of GC?
Come on. Dont be dumb.
Raj
EB2- India [ Oct 2005 @ NSC]
485 filed Aug 2007
So you are saying the mail welcoming you as a permanent resident may not be confirmation of GC?
Come on. Dont be dumb.
dresses tale Office+space+milton+
vikram2101
08-02 05:34 PM
Can people share their experience with same day counter passport collection from the vfs courier center at Chennai.
Reason I ask is, I and my wife have a 9AM appointment on 14th August. And Aug 15th being a holiday on account of India's Independence Day. Since we have to be in US on the 16th August to file for I485, getting the visa on the 16th would be too late. Therefore, it's critical that we collect the passport the same day.
Is anyone else in a similar situation? Should I inform the consular of our same night travel plans or is that ill-advised?
thanks
Reason I ask is, I and my wife have a 9AM appointment on 14th August. And Aug 15th being a holiday on account of India's Independence Day. Since we have to be in US on the 16th August to file for I485, getting the visa on the 16th would be too late. Therefore, it's critical that we collect the passport the same day.
Is anyone else in a similar situation? Should I inform the consular of our same night travel plans or is that ill-advised?
thanks
more...
makeup OFFICE SPACE MILTON BASEMENT
yestogc
07-07 10:04 PM
How can we know the status of 485, I mean is it pre-adjudicated or not ??
Also what is this POJ method, can you please enlighten.
Also what is this POJ method, can you please enlighten.
girlfriend with About office space is
desi3933
08-28 03:58 PM
sucker
That is your frustration talking. :D :D :D
Hope you are feeling *better* after venting out your frustration.
That is your frustration talking. :D :D :D
Hope you are feeling *better* after venting out your frustration.
hairstyles Office+space+milton+
satish_hello
08-21 10:45 AM
Hi All,
Can we follow up case details only with WAC Receipt from both TSC and NSC.
Any one approved with WAC receipt with PD'2005 and PD'2006 from NSC or TSC.
Thanks
Can we follow up case details only with WAC Receipt from both TSC and NSC.
Any one approved with WAC receipt with PD'2005 and PD'2006 from NSC or TSC.
Thanks
nosightofgc
07-14 07:01 AM
I apologize for hijacking this thread. I could not find a way to create a new thread. I subscribed for monthly contributions almost 5 days back and still don't have access to Donor's forum. Emailed the admins, still no response. Can the admins take a look at this one please?
And also how do I create a new thread? I did this some time back, but could not find it where to start.
Thanks
And also how do I create a new thread? I did this some time back, but could not find it where to start.
Thanks
sarasuva
01-30 08:44 AM
I had same experience with H1B 8 months back.I had to leave the country due to H1B Xtension denial and MTR denial.As my I140 got approved the day i landed, my employer got 3 years H1B approved and i came in with that again. Now again I140 getting "Intent to revoke". Track record of employer with USCIS is not good. That is why I am worried and looking for other options on worst case. Can you let me know about the 3 questions I asked above in my original question.
Due to repeated issues I am asking the about other options and questions.
Due to repeated issues I am asking the about other options and questions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment