vincent van gogh

images Vincent van Gogh vincent van gogh. Irises by Vincent Van Gogh,
  • Irises by Vincent Van Gogh,



  • glus
    11-06 09:06 AM
    Hi

    I my PD is July 2003 EB3 (India).

    My I140 was approved in 2006 and had applied for 485, EAD, A/P in July 2007 like most of you. Yesterday LUD on my approved I140 and 485, EAD, A/P applications in USCIS changed after months. But now my approved I140 status has changed to
    What is even more surprising is that it also says This is incorrect since i got the approval notice in Nov 2006.

    I have NOT done any labor substitution or anything like that.

    As usually our corporate lawyer and HR were useless and think this is just some system issue at USCIS. Did anyone else see this before? I was looking for other threads but couldn't find anyone else having similar issues.

    Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?

    Thanks!

    Hi PSN,
    Please do not worry. I have seen this happening with one of my friend's I-130. Although a different application, his status suddenly changed to "pending" from approved years ago. He took infopass and they told him it was a system glitch. A few days later after infopass his status reversed back to "approved." I would take info pass, along with approval notice and just explain the situation. Do not worry until you know the reason. Also, do not think it is some kind of an investigation. When USCIS does investigations on approved cases, the status shows "Case re-opened". Let us know what they told you after infopass.





    wallpaper Irises by Vincent Van Gogh, vincent van gogh. Vincent van Gogh: Pietà
  • Vincent van Gogh: Pietà



  • svam77
    07-18 07:05 PM
    Thanks for the replies !! I have everything ready as I was planning for concurrent filing. But since the decision was changed on July 2nd, my attorney just filed I 140.

    sure, I would sign up for the contribution.





    vincent van gogh. Vincent van Gogh painting
  • Vincent van Gogh painting



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 09:05 AM
    That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.

    what would happen if the approved labor is NOT signed and attached to the I 140. Any experiences like this?





    2011 Vincent van Gogh: Pietà vincent van gogh. 1888, Vincent Van Gogh
  • 1888, Vincent Van Gogh



  • vnsriv
    04-07 04:50 PM
    Friends I have a Question. I went to my home country couple of months back, but somehow forgot to surender my I-94 at the port of exit. When I came back, at the POE(Newark)I was not asked any questions, and they issued me a new I-94. Yesterday someone told me that this could potentially affect my I-485 adversely OR whenever I travel to my home country again, they might cause problems during my re-entry. Just wanted to know what should be my action plan.

    Should I correct the records with USCIS, by sending them the I-94(Along with proof that I went to my home country).

    OR should I just say quiet and forget about this mistake?

    Gurus- Please Help

    Looks like you have pending of adjustment(I-485). At the time of filing I-485, you must have provided the photocopies of latest I-94. So relax. You don't have to resend unless you get an RFE on I-485 which is rare. I haven't heard anyone getting an RFE on missing I-94. They have no proof that you did not submit your I-94. Again, this is my own opinion and not a legal advice

    Best of luck



    more...


    vincent van gogh. SelfPortrait Vincent van Gogh
  • SelfPortrait Vincent van Gogh



  • vijay1974
    07-29 06:06 PM
    I think they should change the title on their page to How may I harass you? :)





    vincent van gogh. painting,Vincent Van Gogh
  • painting,Vincent Van Gogh



  • thamizhan
    07-18 10:47 AM
    Another one...
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-flbgreencard0718nbjul18,0,1655633.story?coll=sofla _tab01_layout
    http://flprogressive.blogspot.com/2007/07/now-this-is-news.html



    more...


    vincent van gogh. in Bloom, Vincent van Gogh
  • in Bloom, Vincent van Gogh



  • ilikekilo
    05-21 04:34 PM
    haha....that is funny





    2010 Vincent van Gogh painting vincent van gogh. Vincent van Gogh
  • Vincent van Gogh



  • indianabacklog
    07-30 08:59 PM
    The priority date for children who might age out is fixed at the time of your I140 filing. So if you I140 took six months to approve this can be taken off the age of the child when the labor priority date becomes current. So even if you file when a child is 20 and a half and you have to wait for two years for the date to become current, unless the I140 took 1 and a half years their age will be over 21 when the green card can be processed so they age out of derivative status.

    Good luck to those who are facing this. I do understand your anxiety since my son aged out while I was waiting three and half years for my labor cert. It would seem that this 'black hole' in the employment based process is non existent to the people who can change it.

    Not sure what the future holds for such children, maybe there is some greater plan which we are not aware of yet.

    I do see one advantage they cannot be called up for military service (for the USA) on a non-immigrant visa whereas they can if they have a green card. While I understand fighting is a noble cause I would not want my son to fight for our country of origin either.



    more...


    vincent van gogh. artist Vincent van Gogh.
  • artist Vincent van Gogh.



  • gsc999
    09-11 01:32 PM
    -----------

    This is just USCIS backlogs, DOL is a separate agency and the labor backlogs do not count in this.
    --
    Yes you are correct.

    I have noticed fast I-140 processing during last four months, so there is truth to this statement. As always website updates usually lag. We should give USCIS credit where its due.

    Good work USCIS, hopefully this same level of service will be available to other
    steps of legal immigration in near future





    hair 1888, Vincent Van Gogh vincent van gogh. Vincent van Gogh#39;s fame
  • Vincent van Gogh#39;s fame



  • sunty
    07-26 12:02 PM
    I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.

    1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?

    2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.

    Thanks



    more...


    vincent van gogh. Vincent van gogh primary
  • Vincent van gogh primary



  • rocket
    01-08 03:40 PM
    why are we assuming that the parents are illegals?? as far as I know, it has not been reported anywhere in the media that the parents were here illegally. if it has, please post relevant links.

    as for being a legal resident, do the rules state that you need to be a legal resident for immigration benefits or tax benefits?

    For IRS purposes, 180 days or more on a valid non immig. worker status and you are a legal resident.....

    it has been reported that way everywhere.http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/06/first.baby.ap/index.html and contracts/contest rules don't state why they just state the terms of the contest.





    hot SelfPortrait Vincent van Gogh vincent van gogh. Vincent Van Gogh Interiors:
  • Vincent Van Gogh Interiors:



  • NNReddy
    08-26 02:30 PM
    My friend's wife got a job. company didn't ask for ead card so far. she filed the employment applicaiton where they asked her if she is a citizen or green card, she filled everything correct, they made an offer and did the background check, she is supposed to start in 2 weeks.
    Question, does she need to disclose about EAD now or wait until start give the information while filling I-9 Form. Does employeer right to not hire people on EAD?
    Please clarify.



    more...


    house For Vincent van Gogh vincent van gogh. Vincent van Gogh
  • Vincent van Gogh



  • rongha_2000
    07-11 06:08 PM
    This is a very interesting thread. People PLEASE USE THIS LINK and lets all email / send a letter to Mr. President and Mr. Vice President.

    IV Core Team, please draft a template so that everyone could use.

    Thanks Mihird for finding this link. Great Job!!!
    Here is what I sent
    ***************
    So much for illegals and nothing for legals who played by the rules? Is there a hope for us legal immigrants anywhere in sight?

    I request you to please look into the case and feel the pain and frustration we go through every day.

    Attached is the link
    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=9979506&content_dir=ua_congressorg
    *************************





    tattoo painting,Vincent Van Gogh vincent van gogh. The Gallery middot; Vincent van Gogh
  • The Gallery middot; Vincent van Gogh



  • gc12292004
    09-11 04:53 PM
    Taken second FP on 09/03/2009 and waiting!!!



    more...


    pictures in Bloom, Vincent van Gogh vincent van gogh. a(n) Vincent Van Gogh
  • a(n) Vincent Van Gogh



  • webm
    05-28 10:43 PM
    Hi everybody,

    please help - the lawyer filed the original EAD/AP applications.

    Now I want to renew it myself - Should I fill an additional form (G - something for changing representation)
    if I am filing paper EAD/AP forms???

    Thanks....

    Yes file the G-28 forms as well..thats what i did too..





    dresses Vincent Van Gogh Interiors: vincent van gogh. vincent van gogh: ravine
  • vincent van gogh: ravine



  • GCwaitforever
    08-15 11:04 AM
    The special favorable treatment to Cubans is stemming from political needs than any lobbying. US wants to oppose the last remaining communist Government in Cuba and attract its citizens to establish a democratic government there. Please do not feel jealous of these special treatments.

    To get a favorable treatement for Indians, wish for a communist revolution in India too. Then most of us would get the Greencard under Asylum quota or anti-communist quota. :D



    more...


    makeup artist Vincent van Gogh. vincent van gogh. For Vincent van Gogh
  • For Vincent van Gogh



  • kondur_007
    09-08 03:44 PM
    Ok.. I spoke to the USCIS customer service. They want me to refile I -131 either e-file or paper based and send the original (wrong picture AP) along with it and also all the supporting documents (passport copies, etc)

    What a pain....

    If I were you, I will definitely do infopass before sending anything. Local USCIS office is likely to be helpful in this case.

    Good Luck.





    girlfriend The Gallery middot; Vincent van Gogh vincent van gogh. NYC - MoMA: Vincent van Gogh#39;s
  • NYC - MoMA: Vincent van Gogh#39;s



  • bigboy007
    10-30 05:47 PM
    Should address on Drivers license and Address that we provide for USCIS should it match ?

    I am a consultant hence i have given a friends address who own a home so that i dont need to change it often. Now i live in a different state (ofcourse temporarily) and since its USCIS i gave this address for any correspondence to USCIS. Now in future if i apply for any new forms many people have mentioned sending Drivers License but if i sent it it has a different address on it. is copy of drivers license mandatory? how does it work ?





    hairstyles Vincent van gogh primary vincent van gogh. Vincent van Gogh;
  • Vincent van Gogh;



  • n77
    05-14 05:25 PM
    You are so pessimistic..
    At least you hope something is gonna happen after the elections..:):)





    Jerrome
    04-08 02:22 PM
    I meant EB-2 India and China alone





    immieb2
    09-25 04:55 PM
    Good find. I can use this to explain to American friends at work



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews