quotes on friendship

images friendship quotes 2011. quotes on friendship. quotes on friendship. some
  • quotes on friendship. some



  • anishNewbie
    09-10 04:07 PM
    MS + Zero exp = I doubt if any one out there

    Hmm.. I though many people are there.. bumerr...

    Anyways.. I am shooting for EB2 category as I have my MS.. Few of my freinds here in office have applied for GC , but all of them have applied with MS + 1 atleast... I was kinda worried as my JOb code falls under JOb zone 4, how will i qualify for EB2 even though only having MS does qulaify for applying EB2..

    I know.. that a position should require MS or BS +5...rather than one having that degree..

    I was just wondering if there are some people who have applied under EB2 category with MS +0 experience....


    Thank you every1 for your prompt responses...





    wallpaper quotes on friendship. some quotes on friendship. i miss you friendship quotes
  • i miss you friendship quotes



  • mss007
    04-21 03:05 PM
    I am July 2007 filer, submitted I485, EAD/AP for me and my wife but as of now no LUDs on both I485s. Submitted at NSC but transferred to TSC this is happend at that time only now the case is pending at TSC.
    EAD renewed last year got one year only now we have to renew this year again.
    Many of my friends and their familes updated LUDs on 485 and even I read many threads in this forum regarding soft LUDs once or twice but mine is nothing... don't know:confused:

    I took infopass appointment to know the status of my I 485. They said the case is pending it may take time and also said mail the letter to TSC and ask them what is the status? but she didn't say name check pending etc.., I don't where is stuck my application these I had wait once the processing time comes then they will update but nothing done....

    Any one is facing same kind of situation?
    Please let me Know.

    PD Aug 2006 EB2
    I485 pending at TSC, ND Sep 2007
    no LUDs on 485 :(
    FP done Nov 2007





    quotes on friendship. Funny Quotes Friendship Quotes
  • Funny Quotes Friendship Quotes



  • gcwait2007
    07-20 11:26 AM
    Another simple option - Enjoy some time with her, take her to different places and forget about this craziness that is going around. After marriage, man, believe me, you will get enough time to browse through immigration related web site.

    Nice suggestion, buddy :p

    New Delhi Embassy still have Aug 2007 dates available





    2011 i miss you friendship quotes quotes on friendship. cute friendship quotes
  • cute friendship quotes



  • jsb
    11-28 01:19 PM
    Fee : $305.00

    Applied on line, printed the form.

    Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
    1) 485 - copy.
    2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
    3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
    4) DL - Copy.
    5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)

    I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.


    Item (3) the cover letter, is not required, but there is no harm to include one. Besides that include photo page of your passport (to confirm you are who you say you are) help speed up the process.



    more...


    quotes on friendship. Quote friendship quotes: A
  • Quote friendship quotes: A



  • ragz4u
    02-19 08:12 PM
    I want to Thank everyone for turning up for today's meeting, it was a good discussion and I am glad that we got to know each other better.

    I am summarizing the things that we discussed and the "Next Steps" that we agreed upon.

    These ideas can be applied to any region so any of you guys reading this, feel free to implement them for your region.

    This is what we are planning to do in the next few days:



    Publicize ImmigrationVoice.org in any/all manner possible within the community to raise awareness about our problems and to persuade more people to join. i.e. place materials in grocery stores, temples, or in other high traffic areas



    Always monitor the media for any shred of positive stories about legal immigrants and as we find them, send materials from IV.org to the specific reporter highlighting the problems that we are currenty facing.



    Contact all of your respective Congressional representatives and request an In-person meeting in order for us to present our case. If meeting reqeust is denied take names of senior aides and send relevant materials and then follow up to check on progress as to what they are doing about it. Keep bugging them, that is the only way they will respond.



    Spread the word to your friends who are still waiting to join us, ask them to contribute to the site or devote their time to this cause. I suggest each of us make a goal of sending an email to atleast 10 people in the next week.



    Meet with other resources and networking groups that are sympathetic to our plight (i.e. Indian CEO's council, www.usinpac.com, Indian ambassadaor in DC etc.... ) and ask for their support.



    One of the strategic point that was discussed was about the McCain-Kennedy immigration bill and I along with some of the other members am of the opinion that this bill is such a behemoth and contains some radical; provisions on illegal immigration which may eventually hurt it and it may even die.

    Since some of the relief measure that we are seeking are part of this bill, if it dies we will be hurt as well. We think we need to work with Quinn-Gillespie to strategize about how we can insert (if possible) provisions related to legal immigration to a bill that has a very good chance of passing. i.e. the PACE bill by Senator Pete Domenici - we need to put pressure on him, flood his office with our emails/faxes and also at the same time talk to our lobbyists to insert our provisions in his bill as it is almost guaranteed to pass.

    That is all from me for now. We plan to take action and meet again soon.

    Anyone with other ideas, suggestions is welcome to post them and we can incorporate them as well.

    Thanks Everybody for your support and time.

    It is really encouraging to see regional teams take the initiative and continue the good work locally. Cataphract, thanks for updating us on the progress you guys have made. Feel free to email at info@immigrationvoice.org with any concerns you might have/support you need and we'll be glad to help you in any way possible.

    Hopefully other teams will take a cue from this and get together for achieving our target.





    quotes on friendship. funny friends quotes.
  • funny friends quotes.



  • arpu31
    11-13 07:35 PM
    I came to USA in March-2009 on H4 visa, I have H4 visa stamp on my passport valid till 2011 which is my husband�s valid H1 date. Then i applied for H1B through one of consulting companies. I got H1B approval in June-2009. I am searching for the project from June-2009 but, don't have project till date. So now i wanted to change my status again from H1B to H4. I believe my H1B is automatically activated on 1st Oct 2009. I still don�t have any paychecks since I did not get the project and haven�t yet applied for SSN.
    So my questions are,
    1.Can I apply for visa status change from H1B to H4 in USA or
    a. I need to go outside USA and reapply for H4 visa in my home country or
    b.just go outside USA and enter back with my current H4 on my passport which is valid until 2011?
    2. Is there any alternative that I can apply for status change from H1B to H4 immediately in USA to continue my H4 visa again and can get H4 visa stamp in future when I will go outside USA?
    3. Do I need to show paystubs from Oct-2009 while applying for H4 COS in USA while filling the form?
    4. Is there a 60 day rule during which I need to apply for my SSN? What would happen if I delay applying for my SSN?
    5. Under what scenarios and When would I be considered out of status?

    Thank You in advance.

    Arpu



    more...


    quotes on friendship. Friendship Quotes, Friendship
  • Friendship Quotes, Friendship



  • mhathi
    09-23 07:55 AM
    I suggest you talk to a good lawyer! This kind of question is too sensitive to rely on people's opinion.





    2010 Funny Quotes Friendship Quotes quotes on friendship. friendship quotes 2011.
  • friendship quotes 2011.



  • sdrblr
    08-27 08:03 PM
    Use FOIA form to get a copy of your I-140 approval notice. It is a slow process. Can take upto a year to get the document.

    USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a 1RCRD&vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD )

    Did not know that you can use FOIA for obtaining a document that does not belong to you (or you dont own it)



    more...


    quotes on friendship. good quotes about friends.
  • good quotes about friends.



  • newbee7
    12-18 01:53 PM
    if you invest in foriegn stocks using a us broker you don't have to worry much. Your 1099 will have it spelled out. If you send money out of country you will have to report those earnins to IRS even though they might not show up in 1099.





    hair cute friendship quotes quotes on friendship. good quotes on friendship.
  • good quotes on friendship.



  • lj_rr
    07-23 10:35 PM
    ----bump, Help?-------------



    more...


    quotes on friendship. i love you friendship quotes.
  • i love you friendship quotes.



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    09-07 09:59 AM
    I'm not sure how much help this would be. But I've noticed in the past that companies in India like Wipro et al apply for H1/L1 for their employees and keep the H1 around. And when the need arises, they send them over on short term work assignments (anywhere from 1 - 18 months).

    Ideally for the purpose of meetings etc, they should be using the B visa, especially when they have not sponsored an immigrant petition. But in your case, you have an immigrant intent so I guess a H or L is the way to go. Please consult an attorney as I have no idea about what implications your Canadian pay setup will have over the 'pay prevailing wages during H1B presence' issue.

    I dont know much about L1 but yours seems perfectly suited for an L1 and I believe L1 can have immigrant intent too. Any reason you cant go on to L1?





    hot Quote friendship quotes: A quotes on friendship. love and friendship quotes
  • love and friendship quotes



  • wandmaker
    12-11 02:57 AM
    Thanks for your response. Good to hear that I can file while I am outside the US.
    Meanwhile, I was wondering if it expires due to (assume) my neglect... does that create issues or can I apply at a later date... this is just in case I forget !! Sorry !!

    You can renew your EAD even after it expires. BTW, if you have used your EAD for work, you can not work until you received the EAD on hand.



    more...


    house best friendship quotes. FX4568 quotes on friendship. Funny Friendship Quotes, Funny
  • Funny Friendship Quotes, Funny



  • prioritydate
    07-23 11:32 PM
    She must have had any idea before getting married. What was her consideration and how she thought of bringing him here to U.S?





    tattoo funny friends quotes. quotes on friendship. quotes for friends. happy
  • quotes for friends. happy



  • kirupa
    01-19 11:17 PM
    Added!



    more...


    pictures Friendship Quotes, Friendship quotes on friendship. girl friendship quotes and
  • girl friendship quotes and



  • TUnlimited
    09-15 09:05 PM
    We have received our I-485 receipts(me and spouse). On my receipt just below "Amount Received" there is a this tag called "Section". It is answered as "UNKNOWN" on both of our receipts.

    My friends is answered differently. His is from TSC and mine are from NSC.

    Does any of you know what does "UNKNWON" mean and what consequences it might have.

    Yeah! What the hell does it mean? I have the same thing - UNKNOWN...





    dresses love and friendship quotes quotes on friendship. Funny Quotes About Friendship
  • Funny Quotes About Friendship



  • cal_dood
    07-20 10:17 AM
    in Mexico and Canada - though there may be a catch - they may not process a B1/B2 to H4. You'll have to find that out. Getting a appointment/emergency appointment in ur home country is the best bet.



    more...


    makeup good quotes about friends. quotes on friendship. best friendship quotes. FX4568
  • best friendship quotes. FX4568



  • ksairi
    05-12 02:59 PM
    Thanks





    girlfriend quotes for friends. happy quotes on friendship. friendship quotes 158
  • friendship quotes 158



  • GCard_Dream
    07-13 09:10 AM
    OR change your birth country to England :)





    hairstyles i love you friendship quotes. quotes on friendship. funny quotes about friendship. Funny Friendship Quotes
  • funny quotes about friendship. Funny Friendship Quotes



  • psaxena
    06-22 07:54 PM
    to get some smile on your faces..

    Still thinking what Jeniffer(Usha ji) will make the immigrants do.. may be ask to make some pasta!!





    suratvoice
    12-17 11:59 AM
    What does career progression mean ?

    Moving from Senior Programmer Analyst > program manager.

    This is a very gray area.

    Thats the problem, I read a quote somewhere that the Ac-21 is designed to be vague so that there is a lot of leeway - if it was specific then it would be too limiting.

    but since there is hardly any precedent, new people are worried. now this is also on an off chance that there will be an RFE, based on what i read, there might not even be an RFE. i see that you have PMP, so do I, maybe thats one of the reasons i got this job...

    so the question remains... is career progression
    from
    programmer/ software engineer/ software developer/ programmer analyst

    to
    project manager/ program manager/ product manager

    possible?

    We know that it is logical that as a person gets senior, more responsibilities are put on. some prefer to stay on the hard core technical side but some prefer not to.. nothing wrong with either approaches.

    experts/attorneys/experienced people.. your opinion??





    saravanaraj.sathya
    08-08 02:27 PM
    Removed



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews